• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Continuing Devilman Revision: High-Godly and Higher-Dimensions

There's a massive difference between True Godly and High-Godly and the principles of True-Godly don't even apply to High-Godly. You're making false equivalence when it's actually not the same thing.

My point still stands, has Satan Regenerated from 6D erasure of his verse that also erased his true form which is 5D? Yes? He gets High-Godly. No? Then he doesn't get High-Godly.

No, it's just the level that is different. They have the same principle, "being who are beyond erases you and came back" is the High-Godly and the reason of Basanos True-Godly. To be True-Godly, you need to be dimensionless, Basanos weren't and only burned and were High 1-B, they still got it. It's the same principle.

Shin Megami Tensei 2-As are High-Godly despite only dealt with technically 4-D erasure. Why? Because it's already on 5-D axis. 2-C is the same, they are also on 5-D axis because there's Multiple of it. Demons came back from it. Even if High 2-A shouldn't have Mid-Godly, High-Godly should be a thing for 5-B.

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside the reality that you are present within that exists up to your own dimensional level.

Any Dimensional being Regenerating after being erased by an Outerversal would automatically get True-Godly. That's not even the case here. You're arguing High 2-A Satan/Demons would get High-Godly due to erasure from God who erased them along with multiple Universes. Which still isn't High-Godly because for High-Godly, Satan would need to be erased from 6D structure as his true form is 5D for High-Godly

Shin Megami Tensei erasure was on a Infinite Universes from Past, Present, Future and Non-Existent. That pretty much gives them the High-Godly not to mention the Axiom would Regen them indefinitely. Also no. If you go by that then DB Xenoverse cast like Future Zamasu would get High-Godly because he regened from a 2-C erasure. Many characters would get High-Godly such as UKG because of this reason.

High-Godly 5-B Satan/Demons for what exactly? Regenerating from his Will/True Form which is 5-D? That'd get them Type 8 and 9.

@Lancer45Man and Reinhardthrowhisspear Calm down you two this isnt the thread to argue about High-Godly Regen. And if we have to apply to logical route it would look like this:

Type 9 immortality based on the fact that even the 3-D bodies of Demons would get erased by God they can come back from it because of fact that their true body are 5-D. Type 8 immortality and High Goldly Regen based on these staments (But were not dead. We remain as a pure will. When human appeared on Earth. We substantialized ourselves by merging with humans, and begin to regain our existence.)This statement goes well with his other statement from Devilman lady. And then there is also this statement from Devilman G (imagination the power to connect to nothingess. Besides humans demons and angels have also this power.) and yes their fights are in a Higher dimension so that means their 5-D would be erased and they regain their existence the moment that God recreate the World

It's still Mid-Godly worthy. Kagutsuchi collapse only destroyed things on 4-D level. Albeit better. Zamasu was erased only himself, not alongside the entire universe, or he was the universe, that's why he's Mid-Godly. UKG was reset, not recreation.

Regenerating from your will that is 5-D even if you're erased alongside space-time continuum or two Universes are..... Technically both High-Godly and type 9 because one, you're Regenerating because of your will, and two you're regenerating, meaning your Regen scales.

@Tincan123, the problem is that his Will or True Form exists on a Higher Plane of existence which Regenerates him. Same for the demons. If that Will or True Form was erased along with a 6D structure it inhabited and still he Regenerated from it, then Satan/Demons would get High-Godly. Or even if Satan/Demons are erased by a High 5-D power from both Existence and Non-existence simultaneously.

@Lancer45Man you read it wrong because look what i wrote about Type 8 and High-Godly: Type 8 immortality and High Goldly Regen based on these staments (But were not dead. We remain as a pure will. When human appeared on Earth. We substantialized ourselves by merging with humans, and begin to regain our existence.)This statement goes well with his other statement from Devilman lady. And then there is also this statement from Devilman G (imagination the power to connect to nothingess. Besides humans demons and angels have also this power.) and yes their fights are in a Higher dimension so that means their 5-D would be erased and they regain their existence the moment that God recreate the World. And again of course guys we can disagree and agree to it so please dont make this arguement to heated

There's no 6-D structures, where is it and where's it stated? And no, you don't need to be erased both existence and non-existence simultaneously to get High-Godly. You just need to be erased alongside the reality on your level. That's it. Non-existence is just a bonus. And no, you don't need to be erased alongside the entire reality alongside not on your level high to get High-Godly, SMT is the same. Axiom is High 1-C and it was not affected by Kagutsuchi collapse. They still got High-Godly.

Xenoverse Zamasu was erased by Zeno along with multiple timelines in Xenoverse. It was debated months ago whether or not it was High-Godly.

UKG was erasure from High 4D power from past present future albeit via Rewrite and later erasure from Non-Existence too. Yet no High-Godly.

And I had this debate in my Questions and Answers thread where I also said Characters like SCP-1440 and Reinhard would get High-Godly Regen. The reply I got was regen is just the innate ability of the character while Regen from Type 8 or 9 is just Immortality. If you show even High Godly Regen via Type 8 or 9 then it won't be the same as Regenerating without any help.

Lancer45Man said:
Xenoverse Zamasu was erased by Zeno along with multiple timelines in Xenoverse. It was debated months ago whether or not it was High-Godly.

UKG was erasure from High 4D power from past present future albeit via Rewrite and later erasure from Non-Existence too. Yet no High-Godly.

And I had this debate in my Questions and Answers thread where I also said Characters like SCP-1440 and Reinhard would get High-Godly Regen. The reply I got was regen is just the innate ability of the character while Regen from Type 8 or 9 is just Immortality. If you show even High Godly Regen via Type 8 or 9 then it won't be the same as Regenerating without any help.
I agree on what you say here Lancer45Man but this is not the thread for that kinda disscusion. Right now lets just focus on finishing this revision ok.

UKG is rewritten, not destroyed. That's why it's only Mid-Godly. Not to mention, she was non-existent.

Because 1440 and Reinhard are reliant on other people, not themselves. Rein is reliant to Merc, 1440 is reliant on Brothers Death. Demons don't rely on other people, it relies on itself. The example you given is different from Demons who rely on nobody.

@Tincan It's Type 9. You can't be type 8 to yourself. Your true self is in the 5-D, then you're type 9 because you're relying on yourself, not relying on other people. Type 8 should be mixed with type 9 if that's Type 8.

UKG was later erased from Non-Existent by a 2-A but still came back.

The 6D structure was because of the stuffs said in the Regen Revision thread. If a 4D being is erased from 4D erasure, it'd be Mid-Godly. Since Satan exists as a 5D being in True form, erasure of 5D or Multiple 5D structure would only get him Mid-Godly whereas if he Regenerated from a 6D erasure then he'd get High-Godly. This was clearly discussed in the thread.

And yeah my bad, it's Type 9.

5-B Demons are 3-D. Destruction of the Two Universes are 4-D or 5-D if you listen to physics. 4-D erasure to 3-D beings are High-Godly because it's Higher-Dimensional erasure. Hence High-Godly. It's for 5-B, not for 2-Cs.

mmm Lancer45Man not be mean or anything but XD High-Godly: The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside the reality that you are present within that exists up to your own dimensional level

They're erased up to their dimensional level alongside the universes. That's why I'm saying it's High-Godly.

Nevermind, I thought y'all were arguing High-Godly for High 2-A Demons. If their Physical Bodies are 3D and they were erased on a 4D level then it would be High-Godly but I'm iffy because of Type 9. So you need to ask Kaltias and DontTalk for this.

Wait, if the hell is 5-D and it was erased alongside the universe every time, isn't it 5-D erasure because, well, it erased 5-D space?

Well to be more accurate Hell is either 4-D or 5-D most likely 5-D based on this statementfrom Dante and yes that would make sense but the best feat for that comes from Mao Dante who collapsed the Nine layers of Hell

He did collapse Hell but not with the demons because dont forget Hell is prison for demons and many others who commited a sin. So Mao dante pretty freed those prisoners. But still a impressive feat from Mao Dante

That was pretty much the plan of Satan in Devilman Lady to fight God and Gods and some Angels with his brother Micheal leading God army

I think they key word for given Devilman characters High-Godly Regen is this: The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside the reality that you are present within that exists up to your own dimensional level. So as long the Existence Erasure is on a 4-D or 5-D scaling it should be High-Godly because not only would the demons be completely erased from existence along side with the reality they are present within but erased existence is also on the same dimensional level were there true bodies exist and this is were type 9 Immortality comes in to play: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed. So i say yes the should get High-Godly Regen and type 9 Immortality and i also agree with the other things because of my blog.

Devilman already has it from his Human key. Satan needs to get res to mind. It's powerful coming from Devilman Lady.

Back