• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

continuation of my Alduin revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i made a revision for Alduin backing up the fact that he had Abstract and conceptual manipulation.

so he is abstract for being Time (it's end, when Aka (the original concept of time) broke into a million pieces, the largest ones being Alduin, Akatosh, and Auri-El. During the dawn era we only hear about Auri-El's doings because he is the beginning of time. The most powerful and primal one of them all as acting by his sphere of influence at that current point.

The Middle of Time is Akatosh, he, during this hour, is the most powerful shard of Aka. All of TES is currently ran during Akatosh's reign. During this time, Time has to run its natural course.

Alduin, is time's end. Time has ran it's course, and Alduin destroys Time itself to rebirth the world and keep the cycle going.)

So, as such, i explained how he embodies time and uses his concept.

tl;dr alduin is the embodiment of time's destructon and the apocalypse.

Bump..

oh and I'm not letting go of Alduin having low Godly regen.

because now I have proof it is low godly

after a 36th Skyrim playthrough

I now realize when Alduin's physical body was destroyed, and he went to a different plane of Aetherius (would make no sense if he was in Mundus or Oblivion BC he is not native to there, and sending him back to the place he wanted to destroy would be terrible) where he regained his physical form.

Now

This would be type 9 immortality as he regenerates from a different plane of existence and low Godly Regenerationn BC he reformed his physical form after it evaporated into nothing...

and if the Daedric Princes have this identical and exact ability it should be usable.

I'm almost certain that this Auriel being the beginning of time, Akatosh being the current time, Alduin being the end of time is just an old fan theory. There's nothing in the lore that actually says this.

If the Divines and the Princes have low-godly regen than Alduin should probably have it too. Though I can't think of anything off the top of my head as to why the Princes and Divines have low godly regen... I mean I think they can do it, but I'm not sure why.

I'm also not sure why the Divines and the Princes have different types of immortality (type 8 and 9). These beings are all pretty much the same thing after all. Also, I'm not quite sure what the difference between type 8 and type 9 immortality is.

And SITHISIT, if you want to propose some changes you also need to list the evidence for it.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Varieties_of_Faith...

"Nords therefore see him as the god of time as both creator and harbinger of the apocalypse"

It says he's the god of time outright.

Type 8 immortality is basically as long as one thing exists you exist.... usually conceptual entities have this

Type 9 is immortality by being actually separate from the plane they're currently in. Basically type 9 is what the Daedric Princes do

bumping this. Ignore my fan theory however Varieties of Faith literally says that hes an aspect or god of time.

I think that Regenerationn and immortality both seem fine, but not the fan theory.

Well, the way I remember from playing Skyrim, he was usually considered as one of the children of Akatosh.

That's false, he's a shard of the original Time God, Aka. Maybe when he is denying his role, he is a sort of child of Akatosh, however lore wise as such, when he is in his full power, he's a shard of the Time God...

In fact, if anything, Alduin is literally said to be a ravaging firestorm.

And remember, ALDUIN LOVES TO BLUFF. In fact most of his dialogue is just boasting.

We cannot add that without explicit proof in any case.

I don't know, he is still a God when he is doing his job, like I said, he's also the embodiment of the apocalypse.

Well, this seems like too much speculation for our standards here in this wiki. Sorry.

Well, we have to go by what is most reliable.

What specifically do you wish to change in his page?

I am fine with Low-Godly Regenerationn. What type of immortality?

Type 4 and 9

Four for being a deity, nine because when his body was destroyed he went to a different plane of Aetherius.

Okay, but then you have to stop creating any more Alduin threads. They are turning very tiresome.

Well, I will unlock the page then. Tell me here when you are done.

Done.

now

do not expect to hear from me for idk how long

because it's the weekend and I need to hibernate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back