• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if they both have the same IQ that would mean that skill is the same, the stamina is the only difference here which gives ditto the W
They have trogh? were in it's profile It's show? why ditto don't guet more inteligente whem they transform into humans in the games(theres a ditto that transforms into a guy in sun and moon game, he still only talks in "ditto" for exemple)

Why would I make a crt? You literally have contributed to nothing in this thread
Like you do. You complain about something accepted here from months already. We have tons of PMD based stuff on the profiles like Dialga or Mewtwo, and we ain't invalidating it because a random disagrees. So make a CRT or shut up and use PMD.

I am going to vote ditto because ditto can fight things it transforms into and win even without a trainer, use moves that normally require training like draco meteor and starters special moves. I.Q. skills are accepted here but they aren't on the profile so it doesn't matter. Ditto copies skill and has more stamina as for the weapon copying thing it can do it it copys weapons pokemon hold easily the reason for it not copying held items is because game mechanics it can transform Kangaskhan with are two beings it can transform into a person with a sword ok.

Me going to give Connie Nigh-Infinite stamina in upcoming CRT

Does Ditto copy Skill? Because Connie can have a great development in Skill, she developed from someone who easily was defeated by Pearl to someone who defeated Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back