• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omni-Man VS “Himself” (Concluded) (7-0-0)

After discovering that his son has developed super powers, Nolan decides that his 20 year long jig as a superhero is up. So to prepare for his real purpose he lures and kills some of Earth’s greatest heroes, The Guardians Of The Globe. Several days have passed since the ordeal and Nolan discovers that Cecil Stedman and his own wife have deduced that he is the killer, running out of time Omni-Man flies off to confront his son Invincible much to the anxiety of Cecil and Deborah. To stall time, the head of the GDA puts several obstacles in the Viltrumite’s way to hinder his path such as a squad of agents, a satellite laser, a few reanimated super soldiers, even questioning Nolan directly lead to avail. Desperate and running out of options, Cecil teleports one of his secret weapons... A Ditto. The grey head of the GDA now firmly believes that perhaps the only thing that could put the rogue Omni-Man down for good is none other than... Himself.

Speed was unequalized and Ditto had standard equipment and had time to transform

Evil J. Jonah Jameson: 7
Shape Shifting Pink Blob:
Inconclusive:

(Note: Even though I’m improvising the plot of episode 7 in the Invincible animated series, the comic version of Omni-Man will be used for the fight)

Last edited:
Unless I mistaken we assume that Ditto cannot copy planet level or more characters. So he wouldn't be able to copy the strength of Omni-Man

From Ditto's page
  • While inside the game it can transform into any Pokémon and copy exactly the stats, powers, attacks and appearance except the HP of the opponent, it is argued that Ditto rarely transforms into an opponent weaker than itself in combat. It is suggested that thread starters state the starting level/tier of Ditto. For reference, the current tier of Pikachu (one of the most notable starter Pokémon) is 8-A. If the thread starter wishes to set the floor tier of Ditto, he should state that in the starting thread and Pikachu will be the floor tier. However, the ceiling tier of Ditto should limit to the tier of Mew is 5-B.

So Ditto can copy upto planet level huh anyway omini man is under revision right now and will be downgraded although that will not affect this match at all Ditto loses like always due to lower intelligence

So Ditto can copy upto planet level huh anyway omini man is under revision right now and will be downgraded although that will not affect this match at all Ditto loses like always due to lower intelligence
Imagine being able to copy anyone's power and stats but you can't use them properly.

I guess Ditto really should start think FRA

Sorry if I'm being dumb or rude, but if this match is essentially Omni-Man V.S. a worsened/less experienced version of himself, how can he not win in most scenarios?

I mean, what's new that Ditto can bring into the table?

And make it speed unequalised to atleast give Ditto a bit of fighting chance

Ehhh, doesn't seem like enough.

I'd suggest closing this because, honestly, it doesn't make for a very exciting match...
True but that statement can be applied to every single Ditto match up that is a lost and there are quite a few of those but they still happened

Back