• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him
03ff96df6ad21684ecf317a82e619861.jpg
2dbec182af0ada2ca534bc99e34b2e5e.jpg

Ditto is given time to transform and Speed Equalized.

Connie: 7 (@Coolboy6, @Soulgizmo, @JustANormalLemon, @sanicspood and @Bernkastelll, @RandomGuy2345 and @Soupywolf5)

Ditto: 9 (@Everything12, @Meganova_Stella, @TauanVictor, @Daddybrawl, @Regice, @Popted2, @StrymULTRA and @Lou_change and @Psychomaster35)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Ditto copies skill based off being able to copy Abilities and Moves that are skill based, it doesn't copy stamina though so it's Ditto's High vs her Above Average. So in a match between two completely identical fighters in every way, shape, and form, this will decide the match.

So put me down for Ditto winning.

And this should allow it to Transform (its first move) before Connie in Speed Equal anyway so that part of the OP isn't needed.
Standard Equipment: Quick Powder (Doubles its speed)

Ditto copies skill based off being able to copy Abilities and Moves that are skill based, it doesn't copy stamina though so it's Ditto's High vs her Above Average. So in a match between two completely identical fighters in every way, shape, and form, this will decide the match.

So put me down for Ditto winning.

And this should allow it to Transform (its first move) before Connie in Speed Equal anyway so that part of the OP isn't needed.
Ditto can’t use Connie’s sword because ditto can’t copy weapons. Connie should also be more strategical and is smarter.

Ditto can copy weapons, see every Pokémon that holds an object or weapon: Cubone, Marowak, Kadabra, Alakazam, Farfetch'd, Sirfetch'd, Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Zacian. It can also learn sword-based moves as well and the skill based Abilities of Fighting Type and other Pokémon.

I don’t see much of a difference outside of something like genius-level intellect. Both are fighting with practically the same amount of skill, and equal power- what’s Connie’s actual intelligence going to do for the battle?

Stamina is not a decisive factor tho. Both can one-shot the other, this won't be a long battle.

connie fra, ditto can't copy itens that his oponent uses, so he wouldn't copy connie sword

(don't say he can using farfeth and cubone as exemples, the itens they carry are itens that if they are holding ditto will not copy it, even if in the sprite he is caarring it)

She can come up with a better strategy for battle.
She’s already currently in the battle- there’s not a lot of time for planning. And if Ditto’s got her skill, couldn’t he also just as easily strategize? It’s not like it’s an idiot.
Stamina is not a decisive factor tho. Both can one-shot the other, this won't be a long battle.
If this won’t be a long battle, I don’t see much need for strategy then. Also, there is the chance they just repeatedly parry each others blows or something, being essentially equally skilled. In that scenario, Stamina way dictate who falters first.

Ditto can copy weapons, see every Pokémon that holds an object or weapon: Cubone, Marowak, Kadabra, Alakazam, Farfetch'd, Sirfetch'd, Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Zacian. It can also learn sword-based moves as well and the skill based Abilities of Fighting Type and other Pokémon.
this would be game mechanics, sinse literaly it's contradicted in the game it self with dittto don't coping held itens

She’s already currently in the battle- there’s not a lot of time for planning. And if Ditto’s got her skill, couldn’t he also just as easily strategize? It’s not like it’s an idiot.
It's not an idiot, but she's a genius.
If this won’t be a long battle, I don’t see much need for strategy then. Also, there is the chance they just repeatedly parry each others blows or something, being essentially equally skilled. In that scenario, Stamina way dictate who falters first.
Then strategy is totally a viable wincon...

It's not an idiot, but she's a genius.
Her intelligence is rated High purely for Skill reasons. Every reason given is a skill feat. What makes her a genius?
Then strategy is totally a viable wincon...
Yes, y’all are providing contradicting arguments lol. If this is a long match, strategy’s cool, but stamina’s viable as well. If it’s quick, neither really matter.

It's far more consistent he don't coping the iten them coping it
There are several (like 350/700 or something lol) Pokémon with items he can become, and he can become items on his own. I don’t recall not being able to copy Items ever being addressed, so how is it more consistent?
Edit: “and quick powder only works inditto base form, losing the efect whem he transforms” I don’t think anyone was arguing for that.

(sorry I couldn’t edit in a reply lol)

Her intelligence is rated High purely for Skill reasons. Every reason given is a skill feat. What makes her a genius?
She's just high? Huh, i could swear she was Gifted a while ago.
Yes, y’all are providing contradicting arguments lol. If this is a long match, strategy’s cool, but stamina’s viable as well. If it’s quick, neither really matter.
The battle would be really long then, and she can make a strategy better than Ditto can.

There are several (like 350/700 or something lol) Pokémon with items he can become, and he can become items on his own. I don’t recall not being able to copy Items ever being addressed, so how is it more consistent?
every pokemon can hold a item, he can't copy the held iten that pokemon has whem transforming in that pokemon, he only transforns with the iten a pokemon has if the iten is in the pokemon sprite/3D model

She's just high? Huh, i could swear she was Gifted a while ago.
Possibly, but I still don’t see any intelligence feats. How smart is she, and why?
The battle would be really long then, and she can make a strategy better than Ditto can.
And Ditto’s also got more stamina than her. I also don’t see what makes Connie some sort of Master Strategist that would let her out-strategize someone of equal skill and power.
every pokemon can hold a item, he can't copy the held iten that pokemon has whem transforming in that pokemon, he only transforns with the iten a pokemon has if the iten is in the pokemon sprite/3D model
And what makes copying the item that’s a core part of the Pokémon the Game Mechanic here, and not not copying the held item? You’re arguing one’s a game mechanic and the others not, but I’ll say it again- ditto can already Transform into Items on their own, so why not when a Pokémon uses them?

And what makes copying the item that’s a core part of the Pokémon the Game Mechanic here, and not not copying the held item? You’re arguing one’s a game mechanic and the others not, but I’ll say it again- ditto can already Transform into Items on their own, so why not when a Pokémon uses them?
consistent, but read my last coment and my quick powder argument also

I would say that beacuse farfeth leak and cubone bone are held itens in game and if they are holding it ditto just copys in the sprite, not in his held iten, but as I said in my last coment, I can be wrong beacuse of the anime and etective pikachu movie

I would say that beacuse farfeth leak and cubone bone are held itens in game and if they are holding it ditto just copys in the sprite, not in his held iten, but as I said in my last coment, I can be wrong beacuse of the anime and etective pikachu movie
Yes. So I’m asking what makes one the game mechanic and not the other. Both are Held Items that Ditto doesn’t get when he transforms, but he also gets them when he transforms into the Pokémon normally.

I don’t see what makes one the game mechanic and the other not, especially when he can become items on their own.

Apologies if it sounds like I’m saying the same thing over and over, but I also don’t see you telling me the answer to my question.

Yes. So I’m asking what makes one the game mechanic and not the other. Both are Held Items that Ditto doesn’t get when he transforms, but he also gets them when he transforms into the Pokémon normally.

I don’t see what makes one the game mechanic and the other not.
Consistense I would say, but as I said, this is probable invalid thanks to the anime and D.P movie, so foget this argument of mine

No. No one said that. Every said that he’d have time to transform because of the quick powder, but otherwise it wasn’t an argument.
oh ok i must have read it wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back