• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and the creature should be able to shoot spores in the air every second, so it's basically unkillable counting all other survivability factors. And the varoius types of immortality should be 1, 2, 3 and likely 6.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Yes. I'm not an expert on comparing lifting strength, but that's like saying someone can lift the Earth and only be Wall level.
The opposite is true too. BTW it shall be immune to mindhax due to plants being mindless and possibly soul manip. Also electricity immunity and we still have to decide its striking strenght

Yes. I'm not an expert on comparing lifting strength, but that's like saying someone can lift the Earth and only be Wall level.
also lifting the earth is impossible...

RRTheEndMan said:
The opposite is true too. BTW it shall be immune to mindhax due to plants being mindless and possibly soul manip. Also electricity immunity and we still have to decide its striking strenght
About soul manipulation, trees, fungus, bacteri and others having a soul or not dpends only on verse-equaliztion, since there are cultures that say that even rocks have souls. Regaridng the lack of a mind, that's a possibility.

Using 1141, I got 7,530,600 tons. If they could punch that hard, that would be Low 7-B, or Small City level.

from -9 You got an increase? Isn't it 6846000 ton with 1141x? Or are you using short tons?

So, we got a behemoth that can do everything that almost everything in the "real life" category in this wiki can do, but it has millions of spores that spread trought the air, in the earth and in the water each and every second, that can form a new organism each, on top of duplication, desease spreading, type 6, poisonous skin, posion shooting, acid manipulation, electricity manipulation, bilogically immortal, being able to live as a microscopic organism, a pretty good Regenerationn, an extremly high intellect, fusionism, resistence to extreme temperature, extreme envirements and radiations, some level of reactive evolution and adaptability, flight, hundreds of other ways to reproduct and several more abilities...

Damn.

The organism weighs 6,600 tons. I just multiplied that by 1,141 and got 7,530,600.
6,600 short tons in fact, 6000000 kg are equal to 6000 si tons. Anyway I assumed that there are "peak beetles" in nature

RRTheEndMan said:
RinkakuKagune said:
Isn't a mantis shrimp able shrimp accelerate up to 102km/s? So wouldn't that Guv use Massively Hypersonic combat speed?
do that with the weight of a blue whale's fist
>MHS whale fist We're monsters.

Lonkitt said:
RRTheEndMan said:
RinkakuKagune said:
Isn't a mantis shrimp able shrimp accelerate up to 102km/s? So wouldn't that Guv use Massively Hypersonic combat speed?
>MHS whale fist
We're monsters.
The Blue Whale isn't even the biggest nor the heaviest living being on the planet.

do that with the weight of a blue whale's fist>MHS whale fist
We're monsters.

The Blue Whale isn't even the biggest nor the heaviest living being on the planet.

But the heaviest to have fists

RRTheEndMan said:
>MHS whale fist
We're monsters.

The Blue Whale isn't even the biggest nor the heaviest living being on the planet. But the heaviest to have fists
Doesn't need to have fists to be part of it. As long as its a living organism on Earth.

do that with the weight of a blue whale's fist>MHS whale fist
We're monsters.

The Blue Whale isn't even the biggest nor the heaviest living being on the planet. But the heaviest to have fists
Doesn't need to have fists to be part of it. As long as its a living organism on Earth.

ok so we calculate the root of a plant?

The heavist tree weights 6,600 tons.

The largest living being is 8.8 ectars of land, or something.

Did you all just ignore my calculation? I calculated the KE the thing would have, scaling the mites speed to the 58 meter long dinosaur with the weigh of the blue whale. It got over 2 kilotons. Do you want me to recalc it with the trees weight or height?

DMB 1 said:
Lonkitt said:
RRTheEndMan said:
RinkakuKagune said:
>MHS whale fist
We're monsters.
Yeah it is. Its heavier than all the dinosaurs too.

Unimportantalt said:
DMB 1 said:
Lonkitt said:
RRTheEndMan said:
RinkakuKagune said:
>MHS whale fist
We're monsters.
This tree is much bigger and heavier.

RRTheEndMan said:
"The mite has been recorded at a speed of 322 body lengths per second" 8.8 km squared is the area of the Armillaria. Assuming that it's a circle it means 2,80120961 km long and 901989,494 m/s. Using Pando Tree weight and assuming that it does this in a second for a meter that's 5,41193696E15 joules or baseline small city. But this is a highball and requires A LOT of assumption so don't add it
oh that was an error it is 2,44075514E18 joules or large city level+

DMB 1 said:
Unimportantalt said:
DMB 1 said:
Lonkitt said:
RRTheEndMan said:
RinkakuKagune said:
>MHS whale fist
We're monsters.
This tree is much bigger and heavier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back