• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
How much force is the world's largest nuclear bomb ever because this guy can survive that.
The most powerful bomb ever created was the Tsar Bomb, which was 50 Megatons (City level), but originally it was supposed to be 100 megatons (Mountain level).

8C with 7B dura? Cool! Also isn't some microscopic lifeform has Low-Mid to Mid regen? Oh boy, this is going to be really good.

I still want to pressure that the Tardigrade can survive calced. 94,500 pounds per square inch of pressure. That's like 47 tons of pressure per square inch. Whatever the biggest animal is, that's a lot of square inches to cover.

8C with 7B dura? Cool! Also isn't some microscopic lifeform has Low-Mid to Mid regen? Oh boy, this is going to be really good.
No to mention, self-duplication, and poisonous skin, and venomous bites, and being ale tio actually shoot poison and stinky liquids, and combined with Extraordinary genius intelligence prep time...

Also, nowone is counting various plants and spores, so fungus manipulation is a thing.

Heard some fungus kill ants by growing at their backs. What kind of power is this?
Type 6 immortality, fungus manipulation, duplication and infection.

Okay. I did a durability calculation for 47 tons per square inch.

First, I convert 47 tons per square inch of pressure to tons per square meter, and I get 72,850 tons per square meter.

Then, I get the largest organism in the world, and that's this fungus, being 8.8 square kilometers.

72,850 tons per square meter × 8,800 meters = 641,040,000 tons of pressure. We've reached Mountain level durability, guys.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Okay. I did a durability calculation for 47 tons per square inch.
First, I convert 47 tons per square inch of pressure to tons per square meter, and I get 72,850 tons per square meter.

Then, I get the largest organism in the world, and that's this fungus, being 8.8 square kilometers.

72,850 tons per square meter × 8,800 meters = 641,040,000 tons of pressure. We've reached Mountain level durability, guys.
Wait, how much does his total mass weight? Because the Dung Bettle can lift up to 100 its own weight.

Type 6 immortality, fungus manipulation, duplication and infection. I don't think that it's type 6...
6: Parasitic: The person attains a sort of immortality by bodyhopping, transferring their soul to another body.

Exactly. Does it transfer its soul when it dies? nope.

RRTheEndMan said:
Type 6 immortality, fungus manipulation, duplication and infection.
I don't think that it's type 6...6: Parasitic: The person attains a sort of immortality by bodyhopping, transferring their soul to another body. Exactly. Does it transfer its soul when it dies? nope.
Yet, the Thing has it. It's not only restricted to "soul", but also consciousness and memories.

So...this is composite organism...what if we went truly insane and did COMBINED Organism...ALL LIFE ON EARTH ALL INTO ONE BEING!!

RRTheEndMan said:
ok so if you want add it. But it's surely very weak. Anyway, what' it ma duplication rate?
I think bacterias have better duplication rate than fungus so don't use that fungus for duplication.

well sinc currently about what 99% of all life that has ever existed is extinct. thats alot of life, considering how much still exists even now.

Another thing, is actually Multiple genders, while at the same time, Genderless, and Gender manipulation: This abomination can essentially reproduce asexually and at the same time is able to copulate with every single living being that ever existed on the planet, and tha survivability, duplication, and various infections and deseases just add to that.

^^^ Best Monster Girl right here.

"The mite has been recorded at a speed of 322 body lengths per second" 8.8 km squared is the area of the Armillaria. Assuming that it's a circle it means 2,80120961 km long and 901989,494 m/s. Using Pando Tree weight and assuming that it does this in a second for a meter that's 5,41193696E15 joules or baseline small city. But this is a highball and requires A LOT of assumption so don't add it

BTW, Tardigrades durability comes from cryptobiosis, which they enact bey coverin themselves in glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back