• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is the wiki dead? (SERIOUS DISCUSSION)

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
I mean, some of the people here just act like Caillou when his dad told him that they are going to the circus a day later, the overall interest is at 2017 levels and wiki became bland and uninteresting. How can we fix this?

Edit 2023: Yes, it is dead.

Last edited:
Everyone acts like the same. The wiki is starting to become a hive mind.

This was supposed to be serious and nobody is taking it seriously. I guess that's what the wiki is, but we can have serious discussions fron time to time

Is this Wiki dying? Maybe. There isn't that much activity and most new users don't stay for long. Its hard to say for certain if the Wiki is actually dying, but it certainly isn't growing.

Is this Wiki dead? No. It still has an active staff and community, and has at least some level of activity every 24 hours.

Basically exactly what Seol said.

The Wiki isn't flourishing in the slightest but it still has a measure of activity in it.

Fourthing what Seol said. I think eventually people will think of some more interesting ideas, and we've just exhausted the simple memes and such

Yeah, Seol has a point. I think the wiki isn't as big as it used to be, but the next big thing will probably come soon.

The real reason is that most of you don't eat hawaiian pizza, you should be ashmed.

That's illegal.

Also, there's a very high chance that his lifespan gets increased by 30 years instead.

Rodri "Dante" said:
That's illegal.
Also, there's a very high chance that his lifespan gets increased by 30 years instead.
It doesn't matter. Just go killing VEXIKKU because he just don't even care about OneShot!

Okay nvm, the comments above (aside from Gohan's) are why nobody wants to associate with this ******* site.

Most of the users can get whiny at times, and it's getting less and less fun everyday. The Godmode era was something unique because it got all us random people on the internet (sure it had it's flaws like flame wars) but at least it was fun. The Wiki has become boring now.

Yes also killing popular pages as I explained above killed this wiki like moto moto and black making less people come here

Basically at this point i agree with you, no one uses the wiki at this point, for me it used to be fun on the wiki back then but now it ain't like it used to be, unless every user on it stops using it it'll turn into a wasteland, i use the wiki from time to time but not all the time because i lost half my interest in it.

Back