• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite human respect page

D25B9A5E-0933-4BB8-BF2E-90532C395004
Humans have done a lot over the course of ether 6 thousand years or millions depending on your believes. But we've also done a bunch of stupid shit that makes people think humans are pathetic (I mean most probably are). I've seen some low balling and some wanking when it comes to the composite human but mostly lowballing because of obvious reasons. So I want a thread of some of the greatest achievements of humanity. Like curing some of most dangerous diseases know to man, or killing a group of soldiers with a jammed gun after being shot multiple times. Stuff like this https://www.smithsonianmag.com/hist...son-the-soldier-called-black-death-117386701/

• Strength: Can bend steel and can dig his fingers into steel, lifted two cars (but it was with back lifting), can lift 500 pounds with on finger (links not working it's Louis Cyr) (I really have no clue how accurate this is, but I know for sure someone has been able to lift 300 pounds with one hand (the size of the rock makes me doubt the feat even more)), killed a leopard with his bare hands (but this by ripping out its tongue),
  • Durability: Can survive being stabbed and shot, survived being stabbed multiple times, like he can be stabbed and shot a lot, to the point of it becoming absurd, survived jumping on a grenade, Can survive being hit by a canon, can have weapons break on there skin (but these weapons are weakened to not break bones so it really doesn't count (having two spears jabbed at your throat while getting hit in the back of the head probably counts a little)), Walked off being shot to the head, survived being hit by a particle accelerator,
  • Speed: Usain Bolt and this anything else would be redundant. Can walk faster than most people than run (but this requires just as much effort as running), Can shot incoming arrows out of the air,
  • Intelligence: Wrote the Art of War, created every fighting style ever (I know it's a little general but they did do it), tricked an entire city into surrendering by himself, Knows everything every soldier has ever done, Is the best psychologist to ever exist, has cured thousands of people depression, has convinced completely happy and functional people into committing suicide (I think that's a little too dark for me but that's most mindhax matches in a nutshell),
  • Stamina: Can fight off a group of soldiers after being shot multiple times, fought for three days straight, Can survive 15 days without food or water, can hold their breath for 22 minutes, can stay awake for 11 days (due they were incredibly tired and at the 11 day mark could barely do anything),
  • Weird Abilities or feats: Ate an airplane, killed hundreds while being stabbed and pelted with arrows, can't feel pain or fear, held off a German unit in temperatures of 14 fehrenheit while sick and injuried for an entire hour then lead the counter attack when reinforcements arrived, killed a bunker of soldiers with his barehands, Uneffected by being tased multiple times (but this resistance could come from being incredibly drunk), *Edit how Rasputin died was probably a lie (surviving a grenade and a gaint fall however are not fake), possibly a psychopath (so they won't feel remorse (I'm on the fence if this is beneficial but I'll keep it for now)), Can crush water melons and cans with their boobs, has survived being struck by lightning seven times,
  • Edit I can never get my links to work, but it should be easy to look them up and most the links are in the thread

Robot972 said:
It's probably not what you're wanting, but there was Michel Lotito, who ate an entire aircraft, amongst countless other items.
That definitely falls under what I want but reading that without context is one of the weirdest things I ever read. He ate an aircraft?

• just looked it up, I'm definitely going to make categories and add that to one of them

Here's a good list of feats: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/OneManArmy/RealLife

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Determinator/RealLife

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/YouShallNotPass/RealLife

One of the best feats on those lists has to be that old king who killed hundreds by himself while repeatedly getting stabbed and shot with arrows. He'd even ride a ways away on his horse to pick up a spear from one of his men while there were several arrows and spears sticking out of him.l, then ride right back. The people who found his skeleton confirmed that this happened and that's not even accounting for all the other stuff he must've had, like infections, that they couldn't detect on his skeleton.

The compilation of achievements in that one-man army page is one of the coolest things I've ever read.

On January 26, 1945, Audie Murphy (a real-life example of a One-Man Army if there ever was one) held off a German unit singlehandedly. He used his personal weapon until he ran out of ammunition, then climbed onto a burning M10 tank destroyer (which, in addition to being on fire, was also loaded with gasoline and live high-explosive ammunition) to use its .50 caliber machine gun, and then used a field telephone to direct close artillery fire on the oncoming Germans. At one point, when the artillery director on the other end of the line asked how close the Germans were, Murphy replied, "Hold the phone for a second, and I'll let you talk to one of the bastards!" should be noted that while he was doing this, he not only was wounded by enemy fire, he was still bandaged from an earlier wound received in combat against the Germans, and was also suffering from malaria at the time. Not to mention that he weighed barely over a hundred pounds. (He was also fighting in two feet of snow in temperatures that hovered around 14 degrees Fahrenheit.) He kept this one-man battle up for almost an hour before reinforcements arrived at his position. When the reinforcements finally did arrive, he organized them into a counter-attack, which he led, driving the Germans from the field. For being such a balls-out badass on this and many other occasions, Murphy was awarded every US medal on the books, including the Medal of Honor, as well as French and Belgian medals. (This was just his most famous battle: he had already distinguished himself in action in North Africa, Sicily, mainland Italy, and France.) Wrote his autobiography, which was a bestseller. Then they made a movie of it, where only he was considered badass enough to play himself. He considered his actions too unbelievable, so he had them tone it down. Still made the highest grossing movie for about 20 years until Jaws. He did pay the price in bad dreams though, suffering from PTSD and using his considerable pull with Congress to get them to approve better mental health care for Vietnam vets. There's a reason why his is the second most visited grave in Arlington (after JFK).

I'm going to bed right now, my god humans can sometimes take a beating. And can eat airplanes... reality is stranger than fiction by a long shot

Here's some stuff for the strength caragory. https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SuperStrength/RealLife

Someone better mention this to Kep and XING. They're the real experts.

Composite Human should also get the benefity of psychopathy. Unable to feel remorse/guilty or affection;

SchroKatze said:
Composite Human should also get the benefity of psychopathy. Unable to feel remorse/guilty or affection;
I have no clue if that would be a benefit or not since people who are phychopaths can kill others just fine, also I believe lacking being th fear and pain would probably cover that.

it would make hard to be emotionally manipulated in certain cases, such as when a friend or such is used as a hostage

If we're talking about endurance, in 1965, Randy Gardner, with assistance from researchers, stayed awake for 264 hours straight without the use of stimulants. He also beat one of the researchers in pinball on day 10, though he did suffer severe mental and physical consequences within the first five days, by day 11 barely being able to do anything.

In 2012, Kin Allan ran over for over 85 continuous hours in an attempt to beat Pam Reed's 486-kilometer continuous running record. She broke the record the next year, running 499 kilometers in just over 86 hours.

In 2012, Tom Sietas held his breath underwater for 22 minutes and 22 seconds.

In 2011, Fergal Fleming stared continuously for 41 minutes and 59 seconds.

Prahlad Jani was studied for 15 days in 2010 where he consumed no food or water, though he has claimed to have lasted 70 years without consuming either

To be honest, I think Composite Human should be Nigh-Omniscient.

Big claim right?

Well, no matter what, no matter the verse, composite Human knows everything about it.

Think about it, Composite Human has every Human writer ever in it, including the ones who wrote the verse itself.

No matter the fight, no matter the verse, someone wrote it, and they are within Composite Human.

Sba makes it that he doesn't know about the fictional setting because it becomes the real world for him also he isn't nigh omniscient about the real world and doesn't know a lot about it

^^^ What Keeweed said.

Also, here are some other random stuff:

Actual Feats

• Vesna Vulovi survived a fall of 10160 meters, but is greatly injured.
  • Roy Sulliva survived being struck by lightning seven times on different occasions.
Other Stuff:

• Humans can create antimatter, but only a couple nanograms at a time. Keep in mind one gram of antimatter has the same strength as a nuclear explosion.
Not sure of these count as feats because most of them are people surviving stuff or making stuff.

Keeweed said:
Sba makes it that he doesn't know about the fictional setting because it becomes the real world for him also he isn't nigh omniscient about the real world and doesn't know a lot about it
Assuming SBA is on.

The CH intelligence is compared to the real world; he knows every piece of fiction in the real world but doesn't know everything about the real world. He isn't nigh omniscient

However, assuming SBA isn't on.

He would be practically Nigh-Omniscient to the Verse they're fighting against, knowing all things about the verse and knowing the character they're fighting.

Every last human isnt Nigh-Omniscient tho

There are millions of unanswered questions in the universe that not a single human knows

Also it really isn't SBA and more they have to be real for the CH to fight them and he can't know about because he technically is no longer their creator due to them being real (I mean unless the op goes out of his was to say CH still knows him but that's a pretty unfair and dumb advantage that still won't make him nigh omniscient) (also yes it's SBA but a necessary assumption that can't really be removed)

Back