• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humans need to be default 9-C durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of people who survive attacks from Grizzly bears (9-C) animal. Certain humans like Francis Nganou, Mike Tyson, Eddie Hall are capable of punching with 9-C energy and plenty of people are capable of taking attacks from them. You won't find a story of anybody getting one shot by a Grizzly unless it was a bite to the head and even then people have survived those. People literally take multiple attacks from Grizzly bears, bites, swipes, while still being alive. This is 9-C. If we used anime logic here humans would be 9-C without question. If you bring up a human one shotting another human that just means that person is 9-C. Plus it was a head hit im guessing. Humans have also survived being hit by cars at decent speeds. Also plenty of people survive crocodile bites which have the strongest bite force. Some people get even bit in the head. I'm sorry but humans need to be 9-C durability wise. I'm not gunna link grizzly bear attack victims you can search that on your own. But we are downplayed too much. Tyson Fury took multiple attacks from Francis Nganou.

So yea I'm 9-C even though I'm 5"3

This is much more just a problem with how real life interacts with this site than anything for humans. People can die to 10-C stuff all the time but survive 9-C things too. The laws of physics and the billions of factors those produce lead to a lot of super specific scenarios as to why something can or can’t happen. Scientific numbers wise though our bodies are made of materials and those materials only require certain amounts of energy to damage or destroy which is 10-C to 10-B. Humans surviving other stuff comes to where they were hit, how, energy dispersal and how the energy and attack transferred to the body, and many other factors outside of sheer durability. So I guess you could say many humans can have consist 9-C survivability, but it won’t be durability and a 10-B damage source could absolutely still kill them if it hit them right.

This is much more just a problem with how real life interacts with this site than anything for humans. People can die to 10-C stuff all the time but survive 9-C things too.
Humans hella inconsistent
The laws of physics and the billions of factors those produce lead to a lot of super specific scenarios as to why something can or can’t happen. Scientific numbers wise though our bodies are made of materials and those materials only require certain amounts of energy to damage or destroy which is 10-C to 10-B. Humans surviving other stuff comes to where they were hit, how, energy dispersal and how the energy and attack transferred to the body, and many other factors outside of sheer durability. So I guess you could say many humans can have consist 9-C survivability, but it won’t be durability and a 10-B damage source could absolutely still kill them if it hit them right.
See if character A hits character B we don't look at all that even if their bodies function same way. But I think this is more the problem of us thinking you need to be on same tier to damage. For example 10-B to 9-C is two tiers 3 if you go wall level. Enough 10-B damage would kill someone but they can easily survive 9-C to 9-B stuff. I think we should make all humans default 9-C durability. Let's assume mma fighters are 10-B to 10-A in ap. The average mma fighters eats like over 50 shots. That's consistent 10-B to 10-A damage.

And enough of something can kill anybody. And in cases where someone is knocked out with one hit this is usually due to the person catching them off guard (the punch you don't see is the one that knocks you out) and they wake up fine usually. You can die to 10-B but it's likely gunna take alot of it. Meanwhile people can surviving killing intent swipes from one of the most powerful mammals (grizzly)

“Humans hella inconsistent”
This literally can’t be the case, it’s real life, it’s bound by multiple laws of reality to be 100% accurate at all times.

None of what you said matters, we are talking about real life here. We have the actual real numbers and math as to what it takes to damage a human and why certain things can fail to damage them despite having the power to do so. Like a normal guy walked off being hit by a speeding train purely from the angle he was hit at.

“Humans hella inconsistent”
This literally can’t be the case, it’s real life, it’s bound by multiple laws of reality to be 100% accurate at all times.
Was a joke
None of what you said matters, we are talking about real life here. We have the actual real numbers and math as to what it takes to damage a human and why certain things can fail to damage them despite having the power to do so. Like a normal guy walked off being hit by a speeding train purely from the angle he was hit at.
Yea and in real life you survive 9-C stuff

From hundreds of different factors that aren’t durability. Survivability and durability aren’t the same thing. (Which is why I think many animals durabilities are horribly wrong on this site, but that’s another thread).

Durability is what you can take. You're talking about math needed to break our bones when we aren't comprised of only bones. We have skin, we have muscle etc that helps us take more damage. These all contribute to durability. It may not take much to destroy either of these things but layered together makes you take more impact. Durability is what you can take and if you get punched by Mike Tyson and don't get knocked out you're 9-C

"Humans are 9-C because-"
Dudes who put themselves in a coma from shooting themselves in the head with an empty gun:
black-man-suit.gif

Durability is what you can tank not take. Endurance is what you can take (I can survive a 9-C attack slicing my arm off with medicinal attention, I still lost my arm though and that’s what matters). We know how much energy it takes to break human bones and destroy the flesh that makes up our bodies. Nothing else matters, the rest would just be how attacks, durability, and energy interact with each other in physics. That’s absolutely not how it works when it comes to surviving hits. Whatever part of the body Mike Tyson is hitting is receiving damage. A bear bite is absolutely demolishing any part of the body it hits, it just lacks the range to hit every single part of your body and the power to annihilate it in full.

Durability is what you can tank not take. Endurance is what you can take.
And then we have to take other things into consideration, like with chemicals such as adrenaline. I've seen dudes act like nothing happened for a few minutes after enduring a concussion-inducing car crash until the realization and pain finally started hitting them.

Durability is what you can tank not take.
Tanking doesn't really change anything here. If I get hit by a speeding car I tanked it 💯.
We know how much energy it takes to break human bones and destroy the flesh that makes up our bodies. Nothing else matters, the rest would just be how attacks, durability, and energy interact with each other in physics. That’s absolutely not how it works when it comes to surviving hits. Whatever part of the body Mike Tyson is hitting is receiving damage. A bear bite is absolutely demolishing any part of the body it hits, it just lacks the range to hit every single part of your body and the power to annihilate it in full.
Definitely not considering how long their nails are

And then we have to take other things into consideration, like with chemicals such as adrenaline. I've seen dudes act like nothing happened for a few minutes after enduring a concussion-inducing car crash until the realization and pain finally started hitting them.
Pain don't really matter here

Tanking doesn't really change anything here. If I get hit by a speeding car I tanked it 💯.
What, no you don’t. If it properly hits you, you’ll be dead. Or have any part of your body that was hit be mangled or broken. A car can absolutely hit you in a way that transfers very little energy into you, at least in a way that would damage you. That doesn’t mean you can tank a car’s energy, it just means you lucked out.

Because it didn’t hit them in a way that caused damage, not because they are an immortal god. I’m 100% sure if a generic dude punched them in the face that would hurt them, because they are a normal human.

Okay but, like,

who's gonna believe your story in the first place.
To further add onto this, how do you even know if your story is true? Car crashes are hectic and your vision's absolutely gonna mess with you after seeing something so traumatizing (I know this feeling way too well), add onto this the fact that your memories of it will get hazy as time passes.

Because it didn’t hit him in a way that caused damage, not because he’s an immortal god. I’m 100% sure if a dude punched him in the face that would hurt him, because he’s a normal human.
If something needs to hit you properly it sounds like a hypothetical dream scenario unrealistic to the person constantly taking 9-C damage. Mma fighters who are his 10-B to 10-A in ap hit each other 50-100x properly yet are fine (usually unless punch you don't see coming thing). This is consistent. What mma fighters get bone broken in one hit. This is consistent with 9-C humans but you're proposing a theoretically "they have to hit you properly"

Eh, I don’t think that matters too much (talking about whether the car story is real or not), because there are absolutely people that have walked off car crashes before. It just comes down to more so being luck on how the car hit them and not due to durability. As I tried to mention earlier but should have made a new post rather than a edit. A car’s energy can transfer in ways that don’t cause damage as little energy could transfer or just not transfer enough into one part of the body to damage it.

10-A punches do damage. People get scars, bruises, and are just injured by blows. The important part is that humans don’t just up and die upon receiving any form of damage. That damage has to be fatal.

nah this gotta be an ironic post aint no way you got so consumed by vsbattles brainrot that you think oneshot gaps exist between mma fighters who are in the same weight divisions 😭
It doesn't matter what weight division it is. no mma fighter hits weaker than 10-B. Yet they take 50-100x. The higher weights would just hit with 10-A to 9-C as opposed to 10-B to 10-A. You made no sense

10-A punches do damage. People get scars, bruises, and are just injured by blows. The important part is that humans don’t just up and die upon receiving any form of damage. That damage has to be fatal.
Yea the people that get punched 50x. If it takes 50-100x 10-A damage and not end with a broken bone that's 9-C since you used broken bones in your earlier examples of durability. Skin is also easy to damage/bruise

Sorry for the delay, I was busy. Humans are made of flesh and skin so it being “easy to break” is legitimately the point. Though 10-B people can break bones easily. Like during cpr. The punch is still doing damage which is the point. You survive because it doesn’t do fatal damage, but the parts of the body hit are being destroyed by the blows.

Two things: first off boxers don’t punch to kill and usually wear gloves specifically not to hurt each other. Second boxers can punch each other to death anyways, which means those punches are doing damage to begin with. The reason we let fictional characters scale like we do is because they are fictional and anything past 9-B consistently hitting you would be in the ball park of the ap anyways (though the lower into 9-B the less likely this would be the case and even up to 3-A can have examples where they won’t scale. Like a 3-A cleaving straight through a 8-B but they live because nothing fatal was hit).

Sorry for the delay, I was busy. Humans are made of flesh and skin so it being “easy to break” is legitimately the point.
Right so a bee scales to me for breaking my skin. My point is skin and muscles are cushion for bones. like padding. So taking 50-100x dmg is proof of it's effectiveness thus applying to overall durability. You're talking about durability for each individual thing like skin, muscle, bone, I'm talking about how it all adds up to the overall person. for example you can say a wall is really durable. But it's made up of a bunch of things making it as strong as it is.
but the parts of the body hit are being destroyed by the blows.
No they aren't. They are getting lightly or moderately damage after 50-100x strikes

Two things: first off boxers don’t punch to kill and usually wear gloves specifically not to hurt each other.
This is because knuckles are sharp gloves actually do more damage than bare knuckles. They offer more weight
Second boxers can punch each other to death anyways, which means those punches are doing damage to begin with.
Yes I don't think u need to be 9-C to damage a 9-C

That would be the other way around for the bee. Your skin would scale them. Currently the site counts that as just piercing damage, but I more so think humans should have a varies to 10-C rating. Since bugs can very obviously hurt people and can kill them giving enough time.

You don’t tank the 10-A or 9-C punch, it does 10-A to 9-C damage, the low end of 9-C damage just can not be enough to outright kill a person on the spot (though it easily can in most scenarios mind you).

In the same way something beneath a 9-C can harm a 9-C, a 9-C can fail to kill a 10-B. You are ignoring the literal scientific number on what kills humans.

That would be the other way around for the bee. Your skin would scale them. Currently the site counts that as just piercing damage, but I more so think humans should have a varies to 10-C rating. Since bugs can very obviously hurt people and can kill them giving enough time
It's a good thing I'm not only made of skin
You don’t tank the 10-A or 9-C punch, it does 10-A to 9-C damage, the low end of 9-C damage just can not be enough to outright kill a person on the spot (though it easily can in most scenarios mind you).
If you wanna be technical, anything takes damage, it can just be super minor. In martial arts people condition their bones to make them stronger. This is because you are taking damage at a very microscopic level which rebuilds and gets stronger
In the same way something beneath a 9-C can harm a 9-C, a 9-C can fail to kill a 10-B. You are ignoring the literal scientific number on what kills humans.
But you said where you get hit determines what can kill you, i though it was only based on the durability of skin, bones, and muscle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back