• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human is fond of justice and dislikes bullies and annoying teachers, so he's going to try to kill Baldi

Saying speed increases with it only being demonstrated that movement speed increases is not indicative of combat speed increasing, and I've already explained why he doesn't get the chance to do that. CH doesn't include negative aspects, as its supposed to be an optimal human, otherwise it would literally die under its own weight as IRL people have done.

Also I don't see why someone less inclined to fighting would go for a punch as opposed to a hold, as a hold can restrain without causing the same damage and escalation as a punch, except this is irrelevant anyways as that's not how CH works.

Wokistan said:
Even if he was going to underestimate him, there's literally no reason for CH to not dodge the ruler. CH has enough knowledge to know that taking hits when you don't need to take hits is dumb, and he can see how hard Baldi is swinging the ruler and go for the grapple stuff immediately afterwards even if you for whatever reason want to assume that CH just can't be bothered to do it the first swing.
He doesn't swing the ruler hard. He doesn't need to. Baldi has a >>> 11.45x AP advantage and can one-shot CH with a casual swing to the right place.

CH also knows that wasting extra energy on an average-looking maths teacher is dumb and would either block the ruler which would lead to him losing, or dodge and go for a punch, injuring his hand due to Newton's third law and giving Baldi the prime opportunity to hit him, which would lead to him losing.

Instead of coming up with all these excuses as to why the CH would disarm a ruler, push Baldi's eyes in and throw him against an average joe, think if that would be your first response. You can't tell me that you'd truthfully go straight for that over punching someone who should be, by looks, far weaker than you

CH is a theorical being made to be the "perfect human". IThat is subjective, and in the context of this wiki, a fighter is the perfect being. Someone who lets his guard down with an enemy sure as hell isn't

Blahblah9755 said:
CH is the best traits, not the traits that suit your argument Gyro. Level headed people don't hold back in a serious fight, cowards and pacifists aren't ever gonna be taken into consideration for their battle instincts.
His peak speed is peak human, that is what it increases to, not what it starts at. The cal is literally a calc of his top speed.
Yes, the best traits. The traits that would make him think logically and not decide to overthink a fight against a maths teacher.

How is the calc of his top speed when it implies straight afterwards that he can get faster by getting angrier?

Baldi doesn't even have the speed advantage. CH has him by 1 or 2 m/s, almost double assuming CH can react to it's own punches&kicks.

Yes, the best traits. The traits that would make him think logically and not decide to overthink a fight against a maths teacher

That's a nice way of saying that letting his guard down is a positive trait. And baldi still looks like how he looks in the game, CH would be stupid to believe that to be an average teacher.

Also, SBA nullifys that.

How is the calc of his top speed when it implies straight afterwards that he can get faster by getting angrier?

Because its not on his profile, of course. There are different degrees of peak human, and to saythat he can go beyond that is going against his profile

Wokistan said:
Saying speed increases with it only being demonstrated that movement speed increases is not indicative of combat speed increasing, and I've already explained why he doesn't get the chance to do that. CH doesn't include negative aspects, as its supposed to be an optimal human, otherwise it would literally die under its own weight as IRL people have done.
What?

The very clip that shows Baldi getting faster with rage shows his combat speed increasing!

CH doesn't include negative aspects and so they will think logically. It is logical for the best fighter in the world to be able to beat a maths teacher in a good square punch. It is logical for the best fighter in the world to be able to easily block a ruler swing from a maths teacher.

Both of these very logical actions lead to a humiliating defeat for the CH

Traits that would tell him that it is entirely possible for a person to be much stronger than he looks and that he shouldn't take any chances.

Peak human is still Baldi's top speed. It's his speed when he's at his angriest.

By being a calc of his top speed in game? What does the fact that his speed is influenced by his level of anger have to do with his top speed. His anger has only made him reach this speed. Stop using this nlf.

Those aren't the best traits, noted by the fact that you're arguing these traits make him lose. Ot's a common saying that you should put your all into everything you do, pretty much every country in the world has their own idiom for it. How is being cocky or underestimating opponents a good trait?

Dude. BALDI DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A TEACHER.

Look at that thing. Verse equal does not affect looks. He will still look like that.

It is logical for someone who's just plopped into a fight out of nowhere to immediately go for the best stuff, since they want to live. Grappling comes pretty naturally out of the type of throw CH would be able t odo anyways.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yes, the best traits. The traits that would make him think logically and not decide to overthink a fight against a maths teacher
That's a nice way of saying that letting his guard down is a positive trait. And baldi still looks like how he looks in the game, CH would be stupid to believe that to be an average teacher.

Also, SBA nullifys that.

Because its not on his profile, of course. There are different degrees of peak human, and to saythat he can go beyond that is going against his profile
Taking the most logical action against an average teacher isn't letting your guard down. Way to twist what I'm saying.

The speed thing is on his profile.

'(Can outspeed the player and move several meters instantly. If the player fails too many times, Baldi will move so fast that he can cover a whole room in a second.)

Clear implication that the calc isn't his top speed and he can go beyond this.

Plus every decend martial artist would react with a grip or a redirection to an attack, not just ignore it and punch

What?

The very clip that shows Baldi getting faster with rage shows his combat speed increasing!

CH doesn't include negative aspects and so they will think logically. It is logical for the best fighter in the world to be able to beat a maths teacher in a good square punch. It is logical for the best fighter in the world to be able to easily block a ruler swing from a maths teacher.

Both of these very logical actions lead to a humiliating defeat for the CH

Again, he knows it's entirely possible to be stronger than you look and would know not to take any chances. Here, we use all the best traits for a fighter for this character.

GyroNutz said:
He doesn't swing the ruler hard. He doesn't need to. Baldi has a >>> 11.45x AP advantage and can one-shot CH with a casual swing to the right place.
Baldi needs to get that hit on the right place against a person with combat speed twice his own.

CH also knows that wasting extra energy on an average-looking maths teacher is dumb and would either block the ruler which would lead to him losing,
CH isn't going to think that using their all to take down a math teacher is a waste of energy because they are at their best and against a single opponent, not many mooks or anything that forces them to use the best of their stamina. And even if they were, they have enough stamina to know that not holding back against a math teacher won't be counterproductive to them since the battle will be over so fast it might as well be economic.

or dodge and go for a punch, injuring his hand due to Newton's third law and giving Baldi the prime opportunity to hit him, which would lead to him losing.
CH is notoriously more durable than they are strong. They have Street level+ durability against 1.6kJ energy output in a punch. That's an over four times difference if weapons or punches aren't used. Think about that for a minute: they are not gonna damage themselves with a single punch that's stopped and applied to newton's third law.

Instead of coming up with all these excuses as to why the CH would disarm a ruler, push Baldi's eyes in and throw him against an average joe, think if that would be your first response. You can't tell me that you'd truthfully go straight for that over punching someone who should be, by looks, far weaker than you
Composite Human is not the average Joe. At all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg3XU6CMUJc&t=129s

You are arguing he can become Superhuman in speed. Burden of proof. And "He might be able to" is not proof

Wokistan said:
It is logical for someone who's just plopped into a fight out of nowhere to immediately go for the best stuff, since they want to live. Grappling comes pretty naturally out of the type of throw CH would be able t odo anyways.
OP says otherwise but alright.

Will the CH really feel like their life is threatened to the point where they have to disarm and gouge the eyes of Baldi? In more cases than not, CH would be more likely to throw a punch to get an easy victory in his mind.

With prior knowledge and hindsight, that's being cocky. At the time, it would seem like the most logical course of action.

Also, remember that CH includes everyone who's won fights via feigning weakness, and everyone who's ever gotten killed due to that tactic. CH is very familiar with both ends of that stick, and as such isn't going to underestimate opponents like that.

Look at the calc It clearly states that this is the point where Baldi moves too fast for you to continue. There's no evidence that Baldi can move faster than this, because in the game this is his top speed. And it's only peak human.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You are arguing he can become Superhuman in speed. Burden of proof. And "He might be able to" is not proof
I never said nor implied that. You're twisting my words again.

CH only has superhuman combat speed on his profile. Baldi can reach a higher degree of peak human reaction and movement speed when he gets angrier. What part of that is me saying he can become superhuman??

No!

CH is the highest possible in PEAK HUMAN SPEED. Because HE IS the peak human, being even 1% faster than him is superhuman.

You saying he would surpass CH indicates your belief in that idea. Also, that peak human speed is the max he demonstrates in this mad state.

I never said nor implied that. You're twisting my words again.

CH only has superhuman combat speed on his profile. Baldi can reach a higher degree of peak human reaction and movement speed when he gets angrier. What part of that is me saying he can become superhuman??

Because Baldi would have to use his anger to be fast enough to quadruple his movement speed IE CH's combat speed.

Blahblah9755 said:
Look at the calc It clearly states that this is the point where Baldi moves too fast for you to continue. There's no evidence that Baldi can move faster than this, because in the game this is his top speed. And it's only peak human.
Look at his profile. There's a clear implication that Baldi can go faster than that. I even quoted and highlighted the part that strongly implied this.

Whatever, it's late here and I cba to keep repeating myself. If it makes you feel better, I change my vote to Baldi to get this charade over and done with

Look at his profile. There's a clear implication that Baldi can go faster than that. I even quoted and highlighted the part that strongly implied this.

Tht's still not faster than CH.

Usain Bolt sprinting isn't CH's general speed. You're ignoring all the logic behind their justifications

@Gyro Again you need proof Baldi can more than quadruple his speed to overwhelm CH's reactions. CH had superhuman reactions, up to 40+ m/s. Baldi slowly gets faster the angrier he gets. At his peak anger his speed probably doubles or less. I doubt he can get much angrier to the point of quadrupling his already doubled speed. And you need proof of it anyhow.

And ragemod isn't baldi's average speed either. The difference is: CH can reach it whenever he wants, Baldi can't.

Ch can incapacitate with a few hits, while his bones are strong enough to survive hits from Baldi.

Ch can predict and dodge all of Baldi's attacks.

Ch can outlast by dodging over and over.

Usain Bolt sprinting is CH's sprinting speed. The fastest marathonist ever is CH's jogging speed. The fastest fighter ever is CH's combat speed and these are 20m/s fast blows, and they should be nowhere below Athletic Human at even short burst movements and hops, but I'm pretty sure a fighter can make quick moves faster than 9.8m/s, although I'll let the possibility slide that they might be as slow as 7.7m/s... and they're still much more agile than Baldi.

And I repeat: CH is more durable than they are strong.

CH's combat speed is superior to Bolt's sprint though.

He might have meant their combat movement speed. Like, the speed at which CH can move in dodges and such, rather than attacking. Basically, their accelerationless running speed.

Lightbuster30 said:
@Gyro Again you need proof Baldi can more than quadruple his speed to overwhelm CH's reactions. CH had superhuman reactions, up to 40+ m/s. Baldi slowly gets faster the angrier he gets. At his peak anger his speed probably doubles or less. I doubt he can get much angrier to the point of quadrupling his already doubled speed. And you need proof of it anyhow.
Again. you need proof that CH has superhuman reactions, when it clearly says combat speed. We've gone over this already.

Baldi gets angry over a kid getting a math question wrong so the extent at which it increases in combat should be far higher, and there's nothing to suggest his speed only gradually increases. When angry he would be faster than CH as CH is not going to be at top speed in the middle of fighting.

Also saying that CH's bones can take hits from Baldi is immense wank and part of the reason why I gave up on this thread in the first place.

You can request this now it's unanimous

Mand21 said:
wait, Composite Human can move at motherf*cking 40m/s in short bursts?
I'm 80% certain CH can react to their own strikrs. Martial artist parry and strike each other all the time. Pretty sure you can't do that if you can't react.

Reactions are combat speed, and are generally higher. CH can take a hit from Baldi and not have his entire arm ripped off, since skeletons don't work that way, but the hand would not be in good shape. The calc is for his top speed, apparently. The world record iirc was like 0.1 seconds.

Make a CRT, it doesn't say that on CH's profile. Combat speed =/= reaction speed, though I agree it should be higher

For such a popular profile, you think it'd be worked on better, huh?

Back