• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarkDragonMedeus @LordGriffin1000 @Planck69

Little help here? OP seems fine to me at the very least.
Thank you for your help.
Shall we include things from the Baldimore comics? Eg: The machines he creates, hin biting open a mailbox, or his torch
Mystman12 writes as if the comics are only secondary material compared to the canon games. Baldi has a son in the comics, yet Mystman12 wrote: "At this point in time, him having a son may or may not be canon."

Thank you for your help.

Mystman12 writes as if the comics are only secondary material compared to the canon games. Baldi has a son in the comics, yet Mystman12 wrote: "At this point in time, him having a son may or may not be canon."

I think it should be included, personally. Or maybe have a seperate profile, he has enough feats for one

I think it should be included, personally. Or maybe have a seperate profile, he has enough feats for one
The case is that some things are canon from the comics, but only mystman12 knows the specifics unless the video games already include the content from the comics. A separate profile would be acceptable as an alternative. I don't plan on making it nor proposing it in this thread though. I haven't read all the comics.

Would The Player being able to do what he does in the fights against null or red baldloon a different key then? Or do we just treat that as their peak?

Would The Player being able to do what he does in the fights against null or red baldloon a different key then? Or do we just treat that as their peak?
Using the Attack Potency section as an example, I intend to format it as "Varies from Human level to Wall level", but the specifics don't matter much to me. "Human level normally, Wall level at their peak" or separating the two tiers in different keys can also work. I'll have to make sure to factor in that the player at their weakest can still use BSODA to push back Baldi and other strong characters.

Thank you for your help.

We do accept secondary material as canon so long as they don't contradict the source material

OP proposals look alright but neutral about Baldi's ruler being lethal. Though it may be interpreted as he simply spanks hard with it, followed by having the player expelled from school/the game.
Thank you for your input.

Your assessment about Baldi's ruler is accurate. It's usually an attack that doesn't kill the player, followed by their removal, which is a game over. When it might be lethal is the rare random chance for the game to (intentionally) crash as a result of Baldi giving the player a game over. Do you think that would be acceptable?

The case is that some things are canon from the comics, but only mystman12 knows the specifics unless the video games already include the content from the comics. A separate profile would be acceptable as an alternative. I don't plan on making it nor proposing it in this thread though. I haven't read all the comics.
I've read them. The character Dr. Reflex was taken from the comics, and some comic strips can be read in game

Alright, so some of what Baldimore comics have to offer can be implemented sometime in the future. I'll keep this in mind for another day.
By the way, I've listed everything in the Baldimore comics, with explanations, for your convenience!
Sorry if linking to fandom pages is lazy, I couldn't be bothered to put them on Imgur or something

By the way, I've listed everything in the Baldimore comics, with explanations, for your convenience!
Sorry if linking to fandom pages is lazy, I couldn't be bothered to put them on Imgur or something
Thank you for your help. I'll save these.

Neat (CAN I HAVE THE HONOURS OF PUTTING THEM ON THE PROFILE?!?!)
I'll inform you of when I make a thread about establishing that the Baldimore comics can have canonically accurate material, and then you might get the opportunity to apply the revisions. Alternatively, you can make a content revision thread about that yourself, if you don't want to wait for me.

At this point, I suppose there is enough agreement from staff members that have evaluation power for me to start applying the revisions. I'll send a follow-up message to this thread when I'm finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back