• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human is fond of justice and dislikes bullies and annoying teachers, so he's going to try to kill Baldi

Speed is not equalized and Composite Human has no weapons, plus is on underwear and thus as unprotected and unequipped as they get, possibly slightly punishing their speed due to the lack of running shoes.

The terrain is the school, which Composite Human has yet to enter in order to begin the fight, meaning they can have some time to prepare, but it's 6:58 am and they have only until 7:00 to enter the school. They cannot equip weapons or armor of any significant kind (no picking up stones before entering the school or getting a motocyclist's helmet from outside the school), but anything else is fair game.

Can they defeat the teacher? Condition of victory is, after the fight ends, no evidence being possible to obtain for CH having committed any crime. In other words, this is to be a clean assassination or just a K.O in self defense or something like that.

Composite Human versus Baldi

Baldi attacks with his ruler. Composite Human utterly and totally f**ks him into the ground using every single martial art that every martialed artistically.

In all seriousness, Baldi is outmatched here to the nth degree. Composite Human can break the ruler and shove it where the sun don't shine. S/he is so much more skilled and experianced than the ruler slapping Baldi that the Maths teacher would have about no chance against Composite Tree

So, decisive victory? :v I hope it doesn't get to be a stomp, given Baldi can harm CH and could theoretically kill them if they were dumb enough to just take the blows.

Baldi has a significant AP advantage here, and should easily be able to one-shot CH given that he has one-shot characters with higher durability. Reality Warping and Spatial Manipulation could throw CH off-guard enough to land that vital hit easily.

As for the CH's advantages, they are, as stated above, far far smarter and more skilled at combat than Baldi. Given CH's skill and initial speed advantage, they should be able to get a lot of hits in before Baldi gets angry. Though, once he does get angry, he'll have the speed advantage against CH.

Stealth mastery won't help the CH given Baldi's enhanced senses, and I have no idea what 2 minutes of prep time does for a practically naked human, especially when they aren't even allowed to pick up pebbles.

Giving this to Baldi mid-diff

Decisive. In no way a stomp. CH is outpowered, outreached and outsped. Just their stats are so close that all Baldi needs to do is get within range of CH, and I think he'll win this low diificulty. But, of course, if Baldi gets a hit off on him, this could be a whole new ball game. But CH has outmanouvered OHK people before, such as the T-Rex. So, while decisive in my eyes, this battle could be debated.

Ricsi-viragosi and Crimson Azoth are voting Composite Human.

GyroNutz is voting Baldi.

Well, CH could in theory steal something like a rope, a ladder or maybe even equips from the school itself. Once they're inside the school, the "no weapons or armor" rule no longer applies and everything in the scenario is fair game.

He has severe restrictions in equipment which is included in prep time, but once inside? Anything in character is okay.

Also, could leverage from martial arts allow a "Way stronger than 18.3 kJ fighter" to be one-shot by someone whose punches are a few times over baseline 9-C and kicks are a bit over baseline 9-C+? Stuff like that, to cut the distance between their mights through skill. If it can and if CH can use tricks to reduce the amount of damage taken (such as parry a blow with the left arm, have it break, but not get OHK'd, potentially being able to reduce the trick) and dodge most attack, I guess they could win.

Even so. CH is a master at hand-to-hand combat, whereas Baldi's attack technique is swing the ruler. CH should have no problem dealing with that, weapons or no. And once inside the school, thay could easiily repurpose a pen or something to create a sharp weapon with which to attack with. Stabbing a pen into someone's jugular normally kills them very dead.

Pens don't ignore conventional durability. Baldi won't go down to being shanked by a pen; not even a somewhat sharp one. Even if it proved effective, it would mean getting in close range with Baldi to properly work which would prove fatal.

Yes, CH outmatches Baldi in skill, but once Baldi starts getting angry, his speed should allow him to get a hit off on CH

Yeah, I know that. Tried that trick once as a kid, only failed because I missed. The adults complained about how I could have killed that boy, knowing little of how I had actual killing intent *ahem*

So, any response to that one-shot possiibility, Gyro?

Remember these three things:

• Baldi's "ruler" about the length of his arm if you look at the gallery section on the Baldipedia. That means he gets another meter added to his melee range.
  • Baldi is 9-B now, via a recalc of the same feat he previously had. He is capable of one-shotting a kid who can withstand over 18 kilojoules from 1st Prize.
  • Baldi is also capable of withstanding hits from Gotta Sweep, who is capable of physically overpowering both him and 1st Prize simultaneously, without being harmed. This means that Baldi is not only capable of one-shotting CH 11.25x over, but also withstanding energy 11.25x stronger than that which CH can dish out, without being harmed.
Because of this:

• If CH were to try and block or intercept the ruler barehandedly in any way, his/her arm would not only break, but shatter.
  • CH cannot harm Baldi at all. Even if he/she does get past the ruler and land a good blow to Baldi's chest, they are more likely to suffer a broken arm than anything else.
However there are some advantages that CH still has:

• Mastery of pressure points.
  • Knowledge of every fictional story ever conceived.
  • Slightly faster running speed.
  • Immensely superior to Baldi in general athletic ability, agility, combat speed, general knowledge regarding weaponry/combat techniques, stamina, or combat in general.
Because of this:

• CH has already mastered any kind of technique that Baldi could use, in and out. They could compare Baldi's ruler to already existing weaponry such as swords or bo staves, and use that knowledge to predict what Baldi would do. Baldi's meter stick is most likely going to break at some point.
  • Baldi is going to have a very difficult time landing the one blow that he needs to win.
  • CH not only knows any kind of attack Baldi could do, but everything about Baldi's character, period. And as a master strategist and fighter, CH will be able to find some way to play around all of his advantages to an extent that borders on mind-reading.
  • Pressure points give CH a way to play around Baldi's durability to some extent, although it may take a bit more effort and force to take advantage of them.
The verdict:

Baldi only needs to land one good hit in order to win, but Composite Human outclasses Baldi in literally everything else. Speed, Knowledge of the opponent, mastery of every single fighting technique known to man, possession of every single talent known to mankind, etc., and that means Baldi is going to have a very hard time landing the hit. His ruler is most likely going to be broken at some point, and CH has the potential to play around the AP and Dura gap.

I'm going with CH 7-8/10.

Even if CH's arm bones shatter, doesn't that give him/her an extra hitpoint? If they can sacrifice an arm to parry an unavoidable blow, that can be the difference between winning or losing. So I guess that gives CH an extra point.

There is also the possibility that CH will get something pointy or edgy inside the school itself and be able to use it for their advantage.

But yeah, comparing CH to Baldi in power level is like comparing a baseline athlete or someone who's pretty fit to Peak Human. One blow CH takes should cause extremely serious damage to the target area, from bone fractures to internal organ damage, no less.

So while Baldi needs "one good hit", any hit he does get will most likely be blocked, deflected or in other way have its damage minimized, and the vast majority should miss. I don't know how good would it be for CH to use any items after their prep time is over, but that aspect is also a possibility.

In any way:

ArbitraryNumbers, Ricsi-viragosi and Crimson Azoth are voting Composite Human.

GyroNutz is voting Baldi.

I'd have to give it to CH. Baldi's warping doesn't seem to be combat applicable at all. It can't hurt CH it may block him from getting out of the school, which I'm gonna assume is the extent of that, but CH probably wouldn't try to leave anyways, and besides, given the reasons above, I don't think baldi can win too easily.

CH with high difficulty.

If an important argument on this fight could be changed by AP, yes. If it involved hax, great versatility advantage or something like this here where intelligence is overcoming a >10x difference in power (I wouldn't doubt it's 20x) and 2x difference in range... no. It's all about context.

It spoke of how Baldi couldn't get pass Myer's durability and pain resistance. With his AP changed...that might be different now. Not too sure

His AP changed from some peak human level like 1kJ to 18.3 kJ. It might even reverse itself. You should republish the fight and point out what changed.

Also, CH doesn't need to block attacks head on. If an unavoidable attack is coming for him, he can deflect it, sending the force of the blow somewhere else aside from his arm. It's a tactic that martial artists use against bo fighters.

Presumably CH has the knowledge of the author of the game himself, so he knows exactly how the school is built, as well as what kind of objects or weapons he could find to deter Baldi.

The only difficulty CH is going to have is getting around that durability.

I should also note that CH has Street level+ durability because there was one particular human who had bones 8 times denser than that of the average human's. Street level+ is 7.65 Kilojoules, so really Baldi will only be oneshotting him roughly 2.4 times over instead of 11.25.

Also, CH's kicks are apparently twice as strong as his punches, so that about halves the gap in AP. One kick to the groin, which should be easy for a master martial artist with genius intellect to land against a joe-schmo math teacher with a meter stick, would definitely do a lot of damage.

Imagine just a regular person hitting a tennis ball across the court. I guarantee you the kinetic energy of that ball isn't much and it's certainly not enough to kill or even injure a human being, but if that hits you in the groin it's gonna hurt.

I'm pretty sure we don't allow the Composite Human to know about the fictional character in vs. threads.

Pretty sure being the operative word.

Even so. He would have a basic knowledge of a school's layout, so he wouldn't be completely in new territory.

CH can't have knowledge of the game. It's outside his verse, even if our verse has the author of that game. He should be forced to deduce what he can do.

And, uh... if Baldi's AP is less than 3x CH's durability, then it shouldn't be so easy to one-shoot, should it?

Well the thing is Baldi can one-shot the person who can withstand that feat. He's still able to one-shot CH several times over.

Baldi one shots people with wall level durability, CH only has street level +

Based on SBA it seems that CH should have knowledge of the game/map (as its depicted in game, not as it would be irl), just not knowledge of Baldi.

I agree that CH takes this FRA.

And now Baldi is 9-B. If Baldi gets a single hit, CH is dead. To put it simply, these are characters who are at about the same speed (Credit where it's due, CH is slightly faster with reactions), but CH has 3.82409e-7 tons of TNT worth of power while Baldi can one shot somebody who is undamaged by 4.379373462739005e-6 tons. It dosn't matter how good your martial arts are if you are one shot. Presumeably Baldi's ruler can take be slammed hard enough to one shot somebody with wall level dura, so CH breaking it is out of the question. Baldi wins.

Is one-shotting enough if it's overcompensated in every single other aspect?

Also, CH's combat ability isn't slightly higher. Their combat velocity is way greater than Baldi's. CH doesn't just compensate in skill, but is pretty much a god of war when compared to Baldi. Just because a character AP-stomps and the other side lacks hax, it doesn't mean they win.

But yeah.

(btw calcing Usain Bolt's tackle it's 12.5*12,5*94*0.5=7343.75 J, meaning the tackle the main character received is just 2.5x that on half the area... which is slikely still 9-C+ because a punch is much more concentrated. But leave that for the CRT in which I'm about to comment)

Blahblah9755, Jackythejack, ArbitraryNumbers, Ricsi-viragosi and Crimson Azoth are voting Composite Human.

The Smashor and GyroNutz are voting Baldi.

Can I (OP) vote?

The question is of course how CH will act and respond to seeing and fighitng Baldi. One shot is death for CH, as established, and he has no real way of harming Baldi at first. But CH is smart. Very smart. Very very smart. It'll know that it's not doing any real damage, and will respond as anyone would when faced with a problem he cannot face: escape. I don't know enough about Baldi's weaknesses to say how or when CH will strike, but eventually, it'll find the means to put down Baldi.

On another note, CH's superhuman intellect will allow it to easily answer questions related to mathematics. It is every mathmatician to have ever lived.

CH gets this, but by the skin of it's teeth.

Am I the only one who believes CH might tank a blow or two by putting something on his front to parry or deflecting these blows like a martial artist would do? :p Even if a single punch to an arm should shatter its bones, CH has the greatest endurance a human being could ever possibly harness. It's a force to be reckoned with.

But yes, this would be an epic and extremely difficult battle.

Omegagoldfish, Blahblah9755, Jackythejack, ArbitraryNumbers, Ricsi-viragosi and Crimson Azoth are voting Composite Human.

The Smashor and GyroNutz are voting Baldi.

6-2.

A small problem with that. CH could be Omnicent, it wouldn't change the fact that they have no way to put down Baldi, and it would be hard for them to escape when Baldi can hear every door they open. And every mathmatician to ever live wouldn't be able to solve Baldi's garbled messes, there is no correct solution to those. Tell me, exactly how could CH even DAMAGE, not to mention kill Baldi without weapons?

CH only lacks weapons at the beginning of the fight. They can't use prep time to obtain them. However, a rope, a pen, anything like that may be used once the battle starts, even a pebble, so long as there are no weapons at the beginning of the fight.

Actually, a rope by itself is so useless as a weapon it could be picked up as a weapon before the fight commences.

The thing is none of those weapons can damage Baldi. What I'm saying is, is there anything in Baldi's schoolhouse that can remotely damage Baldi?

If there's a stone or a lone brick, you can bet there is. Also, Baldi is several times above Peak Human, but that's not enough to no-sell a high-end piercing or cutting attack if his body is still that of a human.

Or just a pen to the eyes, ears or the right parts of the throat. These have little to no durability and one could be wall level and still get them pierced.

Back