• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite character profiles that need to be reworked or deleted due to recent rule changes

James Bond (Composite) needs to be nuked. All the necessary preparation to do that have been done i.e. The other versions already have a page.

It would be highly appreciated if someone were to help in removing the matches of the character though

Zark2099 said:
James Bond (Composite) needs to be nuked. All the necessary preparation to do that have been done i.e. The other versions already have a page.
It would be highly appreciated if someone were to help in removing the matches of the character though
Do the films follow more or less within the same timeline though?

As if, movie James Bond is the most well-known James Bond and game James Bond and James Bond from other media should have separate profiles.

Is somebody willing to ask all of our content moderators to subscribe to this thread?

The Connery and Brosnan versions are official reboots that don't follow the canon of the Original Bond Series.

I've subscribed so let me know what I need to do. Imma be a bit busy for the next few hours so a quick summary would be helpful.

You do not need to help out yet, but later we need help with deleting profiles and updating all pages that link to them.

@Walker

Congrats, you're dead to me

Fine, go ahead and delete everything Goosebumps (I honestly don't care at this point)

meanwhile I am picking up scheduled treatments for different profiles, including impromptu treatments suggested by myself - decide within 1 or 2 hours.

I am available for a while but I can delete composite profiles where the discssion id conclusive deletion.

Can a definite list be provided please because I don't want to jump to conclusion?

Scooby Doo should be fine, because the timeline is connect, the timeline reset at ml, that why Scooby Doo meet Batman two time.

We need removed all comic and game stuff the pages.

Walker21232123 said:
Other goosebumps profile don't need to be delete because there not composite. maybe curly and that it.
Aren't they compositing literally everything though, including like, video games and spin-off comics and stuff?

Let's wait with deleting profiles until after we have decided how to modify our rules regarding what is and isn't allowed please.

Walker21232123 said:
Domestic Cat, should be very removed, this a composite profile about house cat.we don't have a Domestic Dog page.
That's a profile for the overall species, it's fine to stay. And domestic cats are far from being diverse as dogs in terms of breeds.

I'm not sure if people understood what qualifies as a Composite Profile, or at least one worthy of deletion.

That's a profile for the overall species, it's fine to stay. And domestic cats are far from being diverse as dogs in terms of breeds.

I'm not sure if people understood what qualifies as a Composite Profile, or at least one worthy of deletion.

There a 10-B house cat

Excuse me, what?

Oh I get it. But that sounds like a major outlier (not in the Vs-Debating sense) of the species.

Discuss here if there are more questionable composite characters, or discuss the general rules here.

I need to sleep now ttyl. Thanks for all the effort.

May peeps here reign, proud and free, now and evermore,
Glory be to VBW!

Triforce made a thread for dealing with Composite Link, as for Composite Mii, that can have Wii Sports and Nintendo Land separated. Wii Sports Mii was around Wall level iirc. I'm fine if we hakai Composite Anna; the profile is a little outdated due to not using the new abilities from Three Houses yet. But even so, that profile can get hakai'd as we still have another profile for her that's more fitting.

I'm not even sure how Billy Lee got "Composite characters" as a category. But yeah, he's just one guy who can stay. I might have more, but those are my two cents for now.

Yeah, profiles for species are fine. Composite may or may not be the right choice of words however.

I think Bond should be split into profiles relating to the actor portraying him. Then perhaps have a key for film continuity and game continuity? The OG novels by Ian Fleming should be a separate page also.

XCOM Soldier should be split into different classes. (Assault, Grenadier, etc)

I'm eventually planning to split Commander Shepard into separate keys based on the class, or something along those lines.

We already have separated Bond. The other stuff like OG Novel Bond or game Bond can be added later.

Back