• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Complete Saint Seiya verse Overhaul Part 1) - Perhaps one of the top 10 most ambitious overhauls to a verse in vswiki history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what dice? Dude idek what you're talking about as hardly anything you're mentioning is being discussed in the scans in the OP.

The context is talking about the 8th sense users mind transcneing to a higher dimenional plane that can perceive 4D/5D constructs within the universe/multiverse.
The scan does not say that the mind and spirit are higher than the multiverse. It simply says that it has moved from the dimension of the dice to a higher dimension, in short, no reference to the multiverse or space-time, and since the dimensionality of the dice is not mentioned, it would be HDE only.
whilst 8th sense users themselves aren't 5D, the planes they're ascending to is Nirvana, The Underworld etc etc

The UW being created and sustained by Hades, should scale him to 5D, the 8th sense only allows the ability to access and perceive those planes.
Yes it is true that it can detect multiverse but there is really no reference to 5D. Because there is no dimensional reference to space-time and the multiverse. This reference exists only for the dice, and the dimensionality of the dice is unknown.

are you ******* with us? what is THE DICE I NEED TO KNOW
The scans say souls and minds are only higher dimensional than the membrane, not the Multiverse and space-time. There is no reference to space-time or the multiverse in a dimensional sense. That's why I'm talking about dice because you can't do 5D using space-time or the multiverse.

The membrane has no stated dimensionality, true, but it wraps around time-space. Transcending it should be 5D afaik.
This does not guarantee 5D here, there has to be more things to be declared to be at least 5D, use DBH example where there are countless quotes of transcending spacetime and it is not in 5D for obvious reasons, this does not fit for Tier 1 or 5D.

The scans say souls and minds are only higher dimensional than the membrane, not the Multiverse and space-time. There is no reference to space-time or the multiverse in a dimensional sense. That's why I'm talking about dice because you can't do 5D using space-time or the multiverse.
I'm still lost as to where dice are coming into it? invite me to whatver discord server you guys are in and explain it to me there, because this forum format is getting annoying

I looked over the OP and think it's fine.

Are there any rebuttals I should be aware of? I'm rather not read the whole thread to find them.
We are having problems with Tier 1, could you mark the Ultima, in the quotes they are not talking about higher dimensions in 5D scale.

This does not guarantee 5D here, there has to be more things to be declared to be at least 5D, use DBH example where there are countless quotes of transcending spacetime and it is not in 5D for obvious reasons, this does not fit for Tier 1 or 5D.
You're still not getting, we are not claiming it's 5D because of some random space-time transcendence statement, what we are arguing is that the universe (as in, space-time not thr material universe) has a membrane surrounding it, beyond which lies Nirvana, which transcendence space-time.

We are having problems with Tier 1, could you mark the Ultima, in the quotes they are not talking about higher dimensions in 5D scale.
you guys keep bringing up dice, I'm not even sure you're reading the scans to make the call as to whether or not higher dimensions are being talked about

You're still not getting, we are not claiming it's 5D because of some random space-time transcendence statement, what we are arguing is that the universe (as in, space-time not thr material universe) has a membrane surrounding it, beyond which lies Nirvana, which transcendence space-time.
I say it again. It wasn't mentioned in the scan, or I didn't see it.

I think your translation is just wrong

高次元 literally means higher mathematical dimensions in Japanese.

This Japanese translation is not quoting about the mathematical dimension, but rather that an 8th sense is a superior state, virgin mentions that such a character is above him because of the 8th sense, there is literally nothing 5D there, but the 8th sense is at an absurd level of the others, read all the context about it.

This Japanese translation is not quoting about the mathematical dimension, but rather that an 8th sense is a superior state, virgin mentions that such a character is above him because of the 8th sense, there is literally nothing 5D there, but the 8th sense is at an absurd level of the others, read all the context about it.
you're getting your information from a language that is notorious for being wildly inaccurate when it comes to Saint Seiya.

I don't trust the BR translations as far as I can throw them, I learned that the hard way when reading EPG

It is quoting it literally has it written 😭 cry about it

plus as hasty said, your translations suck I prefer to use the actual language the work was produced in

But it's basically about some random quotes, there's nothing 5D there, basically mention is talking about the 8th sense and not Nirvana, read the whole context, where virgin mentions that the 8th sense is a level above everything and give examples about the lion is in a higher state than him, he is not referring to being 5D

you're getting your information from a language that is notorious for being wildly inaccurate when it comes to Saint Seiya.

I don't trust the BR translations as far as I can throw them, I learned that the hard way when reading EPG
In the same quotes they used, it says the same thing as mine, you have to read the whole context and not just that quote, virgin is comparing 8th sense is in a superior state than them using dimensions, but the speech itself refers to the level where the 8th sense is and not that it is 5D
It is quoting it literally has it written 😭 cry about it

plus as hasty said, your translations suck I prefer to use the actual language the work was produced in
First, that I am not using my translation, but yours, where the context is not this one, but another, you took a part and put it there to assume that it is a superior dimension, but in the true, this speech is referring to a level above the virgin, just read the context well.

In the same quotes they used, it says the same thing as mine, you have to read the whole context and not just that quote, virgin is comparing 8th sense is in a superior state than them using dimensions, but the speech itself refers to the level where the 8th sense is and not that it is 5D

First, that I am not using my translation, but yours, where the context is not this one, but another, you took a part and put it there to assume that it is a superior dimension, but in the true, this speech is referring to a level above the virgin, just read the context well.
You definitely didn’t read it or click the link because if you did you’d know it’s referring to higher dimensions in Japanese physics

高次元 means higher dimensions in mathematics nothings Changing the fact that the membrane is referred to higher dimensional

you’re more than welcome to tag any on-site Japanese speaker if you don’t believe me

Btw, let me point out this. If soul and mind were 5-dimensional beings, I guess they wouldn't scale to Low1-C unless they were able to effect a 5-dimensional structure or perform 5D's actions(Consult a Tier 1 expert like DT on this but that's what I know.) Athena from God of war is a good example. Because she also goes to a higher dimensional than 4 dimensional Greek cosmos and primordials, but because she cannot implement the actions of this dimension, she does not become Low1-C, she becomes only a 5D existence.

You definitely didn’t read it or click the link because if you did you’d know it’s referring to higher dimensions in Japanese physics

高次元 means higher dimensions in mathematics nothings Changing the fact that the membrane is referred to higher dimensional

you’re more than welcome to tag any on-site Japanese speaker if you don’t believe me
AND? It's not 5D yet, not without context, it doesn't make it clear that it's 5D, yes I read all the stuff, but there's no literal higher dimension (but rather it's saying the 8th sense is in a higher state and the virgin compares that ) please reread the stuff you are trying to update, everyone here who understands about tier 1 has mentioned that it's not 5D.

AND? It's not 5D yet, not without context, it doesn't make it clear that it's 5D, yes I read all the stuff, but there's no literal higher dimension (but rather it's saying the 8th sense is in a higher state and the virgin compares that ) please reread the stuff you are trying to update, everyone here who understands about tier 1 has mentioned that it's not 5D.
ARE YOU OKAY😭 it LITERALLY SAYS HIGHER DIMENSION IN JAPANESE. Bro cannot read if his life depended on it. It’s referring to higher dimensional whether it’s 5d or not is something else entirely but do not go on to deny the facts. The facts being it uses higher dimensional in Japanese and Japanese physics

ARE YOU OKAY😭 it LITERALLY SAYS HIGHER DIMENSION IN JAPANESE. Bro cannot read if his life depended on it. It’s referring to higher dimensional whether it’s 5d or not is something else entirely but do not go on to deny the facts. The facts being it uses higher dimensional in Japanese and Japanese physics
But the structure in which minds and souls are higher dimensional is the membrane. Not the multiverse or space-time. And since nothing is mentioned about the dimensionality of the dice, it is only 4 dimensional. I mean exactly that.

But the structure in which minds and souls are higher dimensional is the membrane. Not the multiverse or space-time. And since nothing is mentioned about the dimensionality of the dice, it is only 4 dimensional. I mean exactly that.
Not as familiar with that side of the verse so I’ll let someone answer who knows more about than me. What dice?

Multiverse is 4-D. I think we all agree on this. Membrane is enveloping the multiverse. Membrane is 4-D. A mathematical higher dimension beyond the membrane would be 5-D. This is the level the soul is at. 5-D soul

So you’re saying it’s hyperbole? Because talking about a Mathematical dimension, is completely different from saying it’s for example in another dimension of power.

Last edited:
Multiverse is 4-D. I think we all agree on this. Membrane is enveloping the multiverse. Membrane is 4-D. A mathematical higher dimension beyond the membrane would be 5-D. This is the level the soul is at. 5-D soul
Can I see this panel? Because the panels I've looked at don't talk about such a thing.

i believe the context is Asmita is speaking to Illias, who is dead, and he says Illias is on the other, higher dimensional side of the membrane. So the membrane either is enveloping the higher dimension, or the normal space time Asmita lives in, which makes far more sense, since Asmita says “beyond”

In regards to if the "higher dimension" is literal, considering the explanations about the characters becoming "beyond time and space" and "able to exist in multiple dimensions at once", it really seems that it's a merge of soul ascension to a higher metaphysical plane of existence and also a physical one since it's stated to be an existence that transcends the limitations of time and space.

Since it mentions being "beyond time and space" and "exists in multiple dimensions at once" (referring to the multiverse), it seems to be beyond the 4-dimensional space-time of a single universe, which could be 5D.

We also have statements of gods existing in dimensions beyond human imagination from LC as well, idk if it's good supporting evidence, but it's there.

There's also the whole matter of canon, karma and 8th sense abilities.

not just the tier 1 stuff

Here, asmita(the speaker), is talking about a higher dimension behind the membrane of the universe. Basically, it contains the Universe inside itself, making it 4D

When I read this, it wasn't talking about the higher dimensional membrane. All it says is that the higher dimension is beyond the membrane. So the higher dimension where souls go is beyond the membrane, but there is still nothing about the dimensionality of the membrane.

That's the meaning. You'll see here that it means the higher dimension is just beyond the membrane. There is no statement about the dimensionality of the membrane.

"It was as if the higher dimension you were in was beyond the thin impenetrable membrane." this is the statement.

Simply the higher dimension is beyond the membrane but there is no statement about the dimensionality of the membrane. I mean this.

We also have statements of gods existing in dimensions beyond human imagination from LC as well, idk if it's good supporting evidence, but it's there.

There's also the whole matter of canon, karma and 8th sense abilities.

not just the tier 1 stuff
I think the canon stuff is pretty blatant tbh

Because the membrane is In between the Higher dimension(5D), and the Universe(4D), it is 4D.
The problem is that the scan doesn't say that, the scan only says it has moved to the higher dimension beyond the membrane.

Membrane= N-D (?)
minds and souls/ higher dimension= N+1.

But, it is not specified how many dimensions the membrane have or that they cover the universe. Membrane would be 3D at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back