• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ok I read all the Killua calc discussion and i'm surprised you guys still gave him attention when dude literally argues AP = DC. I can spend days here listing everything wrong about that. Netero isn't even Tier 8 because his attacks barely damaged the ground and stuff like it
Killua's best feats besides this are moving large rocks with relative ease, which is nowhere near building busting.
This is a literal example of arguing AP = DC. Killua obviously can't destroy a ******* building, heck even the value of 8-C isn't the real value of destroying a building, it is arbitrary.

About all 4 Killua's calc, it doesn't surprise me that Damage's one is the lowest. Reading that part of the manga you can easily tell that the trees are big as **** and his calc doesn't represent this, aka it goes against the manga itself. The calc being used currently is the 22 tons one and i don't really see any issue with it. But the fact the Killua was some meters away does affect the energy he took, and I'll calculate that.

So, for now, I think we should really use the current calc. What do you guys think?

So far I calced this

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/HxH_-_Silva_kills_the_most_annoying_character

Mix of the 3: 53.03268705 Tons (City Block level)

Frag: 4.809948375 Tons (Large Building)

V. Frag: 41.485804732 Tons (City Block level)

Both: 23.147876553 Tons (City Block level)

0.434 Tons of TNT (Building level)

3.724 Kilotons (Small Town level+)

Pulverization: 88.76 Tons (City Block level+)
Vaporization: 10.642 Kilotons (Town level)

11.49 Tons (City Block level)

And I'm doing something here for Kurapika's YS key considering my calcs. Keep in mind that the calcs aren't evaluated yet, because I'll change some of them.

were u talking about the feat with killua and that beetle's fart attack? cuz yeah, we need a more accurate version of it. thanks for the other calcs too btw, good shit.

Should I ask some calc group members to evaluate any calculations?

Y'know, I was thinking, why do anime calcs get so many recalculations anyway?
Pretty sure it's to make sure the values are right. This is actually a very common thing in science; some scientists will re-do someone else's experiment to see if they can get the same results and verify the findings.

Sorry, I meant manga, compared to videogame calcs or whatever else

I can conclude that you have not read the manga. Uvogin used 20% once, against Kurapika. Then Kurapika took the hit with no damage. Uvo attacked with 50%, Kurapika dodged and blitzed him. Uvo went with 100%, his Big Bang Impact. Then broke Kurapika's arm.

Kurapika scales to the 20%, and at most the 100%. Using aura in his fists, he could beat Uvo to death.

I can conclude that you have not read the manga. Uvogin used 20% once, against Kurapika. Then Kurapika took the hit with no damage. Uvo attacked with 50%, Kurapika dodged and blitzed him. Uvo went with 100%, his Big Bang Impact. Then broke Kurapika's arm.

Kurapika scales to the 20%, and at most the 100%. Using aura in his fists, he could beat Uvo to death.
thats what i ******* meant lol the fight wasnt uvo at 20%, only the first like, 2 or 3 minutes were. if that?

If Uvogin directly punched a non-Enhancer, I'd agree that it is probably 20% or less, but it is plausible that he used more than 20% for the sake of creating a crater. Scaling him to Jupiter is higher than giving the punch a x5 multiplier (which would barely reach baseline Multi-City Block) anyway.

Not sure about how to calc the 50 hotel building, but if we use the potential energy from the weight it can easily reach Multi-City Block.

I will unsubscribe to this thread. You can send me a message if you need my help later.

If Uvogin directly punched a non-Enhancer, I'd agree that it is probably 20% or less, but it is plausible that he used more than 20% for the sake of creating a crater
Actually, Big Bang Impact created the crater. BBI is his 100% iirc

Back