• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I really should watch the anime tbh, most of my issues with HxH would probably be fixed by it such as the fact that it gets an ending

Btw I recommend watching the anime, great animation, OST, voice acting and the Chimera Ants Arcs is perfect in the anime.
It's a perfect adaptation. Literally. It actually improves upon the source material in many ways

Last I checked, we're waiting on some new calculations from M3X to be properly reviewed and scaled. I'm pretty excited; Bonolenov's Jupiter feat might be tier 7 (Nothing completely definitive, just a maybe).

Damn, this thread has been on a hiatus for quite some time now.

Togashi really had an effect on people. We became just like him.

Just like with Naruto, let's make the scaling first. But not using a Discord group, but a thread. So, scaling thread first.

Back