• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commissioner R vs Yhwach

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
I'm doing this because I'm an absolute madman.

Quincy vs Demigod

Post-Power Absorption Yhwach with Sternritter's Schrift and R with the Body of the King. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

YhwachBase3
Ultio R fullyrendered

i know nothing of R beside the glance i took of his profile but i saw nothing that could counter Almighty , most of the high tier Schrift or even passive soul crush.

so to me it seems like a stomp but i'll change my vote if given a better argument

R is mostly composed of Greed, a soulless and virtually mindless creature. Passive crush won't work because for the most part, R doesn't have a soul. Greed can consume and absorb anything it touches including souls, powers, people, and even concepts. Greed has planetary range and can engulf the entire planet within the span of a monologue, which give or take would be about a minute. If Greed touches Yhwach, it's game over because Yhwach would lose The Almighty. So the game now is can Yhwach stop Greed before it reaches him.

shouldn't he have resistance or even immunity to soul manip then if he lack a soul ?

Yhwach range is also planetary: affected 3 planets wich were each in differents dimension as well as the dangai .

the Almighty can't be taken away from yhwach unless R's absorb is stronger than a conceptual manip type 3

Yhwach also have a very strong absorb(All type) and can attack from the future instantly pretty much

wouldn't the Almighty's passive precog and powernull/reactive evolution take care of the absorb and pretty much anything R have ? i don't see much resistances on his profile

Woah this almost feels like a borderline stump for R. He can literally one shot him without even moving with strong force without even moving.

What's worst...Yhwach would be classified as a divine being which means he can even hurt or interact/interfere with R

since when is yhwach a divine being ? he may think he is a god of sorts as the son/desendant of the most powerfull being of the bleach verse but that end here .

how does R bypass the passive powernull ? his profile doesn't show anything about resisting powernull or precog .

Isn't SK literally a god. If he is the son then he is a divine being.

Passive power null??? He has to activate it first. A staff member literally said this a couple weeks ago that Yhwach does not have it already activated before the match starts. He gets one shotted.

Even then assuming he can power null a 4B sounds like a NLF.

Shallow Reasoning.

The almighty would rob everything that R can do to yhwach and yhwach has already seen everything that can happen under the sun both via the almighty so there is really nothing that he can do to surprise him. Add the fact that Yhwach can change futures at will and its game over

That's just scratching the surface.

We're not even at the sternritter hax shenanigans yet

Can he even kill Yhwach? Yhwach just backspaces events where he dies O___O

Now that's shallow reaosning^

R literally is invulnerable to Yhwach.....what's worse

R can literally copy Yhwachs power

@Astral

"Isn't SK literally a god. If he is the son then he is a divine being."

Nowhere does it state in any part in the last arc that this is a fact.

"Passive power null??? He has to activate it first. A staff member literally said this a couple weeks ago that Yhwach does not have it already activated before the match starts. He gets one shotted."

get your facts right.

thats really only applicable to base (arguably mimihagi absorb) yhwach

His previous form (Soul king absorbed) was predicting and changing futures left and right ever since he had it. No activation needed.

"Even then assuming he can power null a 4B sounds like a NLF."

Degree of AP has nothing to do with how much hax can affect u

Yhwach's hax isn't even "physical" in a conventional way

AstralKing7 said:
Isn't SK literally a god. If he is the son then he is a divine being.
Passive power null??? He has to activate it first. A staff member literally said this a couple weeks ago that Yhwach does not have it already activated before the match starts. He gets one shotted.

Even then assuming he can power null a 4B sounds like a NLF.
i don't think you understand how hax work . as long as they are on the same dimension level , hax will work on anyone without resistance .

it's not nlf , you just need to have feat of resistance to powernull and boom , yhwach can't powernull you no matter if you are tier 10 or tier 3

yes , Almighty precog/powernull is passive.

also , getting one shotted mean nothing to yhwach( he got one shotted twice in his own verse and is still alive) who can ressurect himself and in this match have The Miracle low godly regen.

and about the whole soul king is a god thing , you will need to show proof of that otherwise it's just your fan fiction

AstralKing7 said:
Now that's shallow reaosning^
R literally is invulnerable to Yhwach.....what's worse

R can literally copy Yhwachs power
LMAO its u again xD i remember u

Hypocrite.

So what stops Yhwach from stomping?

Precog + Info Analysis + Power Null seems like a combo that the Commissioner can't beat from what I see.

Then add in Yhwach's Fate hax, Absorption of all types, and the countless Schrifts you have bestowed Yhwach - and I fail to see how Yhwach loses.

And to bring up you counter point of, "If Greed touches Yhwach, it's game over because Yhwach would lose The Almighty" - I am going to have to disagree on that notion.

The fact that not even Ichibe, a Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation user, couldn't take away Yhwach's Almighty from him after having his "name and meaning" completely rewritten implies to me that the Comissioner isn't taking the Almighty from Yhwach.

The only benfit that the Comissioner has is his strength, but Yhwach has abilites that bypass that.

This is all under the assumption that Yhwach doesn't automatically null his abilities. Which is literally the first thing he does with the Almighty. Before the fight even begins Yhwach will already have all the knowledge he needs on R and nulls. And I was there for that thread where that staff member said that, to which everyone who was knowledgeable about Bleach blatantly disagreed with him. Yhwach needs to activate the Almighty???? Nani?? No it's already activated in this key. Furthermore I'm very skeptical that R could even copy Yhwach's power, Ichibei couldn't remove the power either and his is on a conceptual level. Even if one did high ball R to be able to copy the Almighty it would be useless against Yhwach who's already immune to Precog via Mimihagi, which also takes away the fate hax and Yhwach already has great Resistance to power null. So copying the Almighty is useless.

Yeah I'm pretty sure if he is the son of a god he is a divine being himself. U can ignore that as long as u want but it's not gonna change anything.

R is literally invulnerable to Yhwach.

He can literally copy yhwachs ability and use it before him if Yhwach even thinks about it.

Also Idk how long you guys have been on this site but not even hax abilities that reflect attacks can bypass AP differences or even vanish counter it.

>Greed has planetary range and can engulf the entire planet within the span of a monologue

Ichibe can control all black in the world, and at one point even stealing a hundred nights from the Soul Society's future to Erase/Taking away his name and powers/Concept hax Yhwach, it did nothing to him

> R can literally copy Yhwachs power

You are joking right, This is Yhwach with Sternritter Schrift, he can use the visionary to create buch of copy of himself and then use the yourself to turn those copy of himself into Commissioner R, hes not the only one who can copy powers, also u dont not explain how his power copy works, Yhwach can do that by just imagining it, literally

"Also Idk how long you guys have been on this site but not even hax abilities that reflect attacks can bypass AP differences or even vanish counter it."

wtf????

Heavens Feel said:
I would of expected a soulless being to have immunity to soul manipulation on their profile or something.
Profile seems like its missing some stuff - also, why does the Comissiners profile link to The King from Sekai Oni in the Greed description?

Don't worry, I fixed that error.

Yeah I'm pretty sure if he is the son of a god he is a divine being himself. U can ignore that as long as u want but it's not gonna change anything.

That isn't proven in the manga or even stated in any Bleach source material. Your making the assumption that he's a divine because he's related to the Rei-O. Occam's Razor debunks your argument since you are using more assumptions.

R is literally invulnerable to Yhwach

He can literally copy yhwachs ability and use it before him if Yhwach even thinks about it.

Again, no he cannot. Ichibei who can manipulate concepts, more specifically type 3 concepts couldn't manipulate the Almighty in any sense. This is you being blatantly ignorant and ignoring arguments. Nice job tho.

Also Idk how long you guys have been on this site but not even hax abilities that reflect attacks can bypass AP differences or even vanish counter it.

LMAOOO I'm sorry but this is really stupid. Without a doubt this is the dumbest comparison I've seen so far. Are you really comparing Attack Reflection which doesn't even ignore durability for the most part to something like Fate hax and such? Brb having a brain aneurysm from this comment.

EmperorDoom25 said:
You guys are being quite agressive here
Chill pls
Prob because he act like a dick, using powers than not even in his profiles as an argument and yet refuse to explain any of them or how they works

Can you clarify on this?

A taboo was created where any all divine beings are unable to interact/harm/interfere with beings from earth. The taboo can't be broken as well unless u have they keys or your R

AstralKing7 said:
A taboo was created where any all divine beings are unable to interact/harm/interfere with beings from earth. The taboo can't be broken as well unless u have they keys or your R
Cool, whats taboo? curse? reality warping or what? what powered that thing?

Gods literally cannot harm Humans or interfere with them which the reverse of the earlier taboo placed on Humans. However this would not apply to Yhwach since he's not a god, but a Quincy. Quincies are human.

>Type 3; Greed can consume the Taboo, a conceptual law placed on humans by the Gods

Not like it will matter because Yhwach has deal with Type 3 concept before

Prob because he act like a dick, using powers than not even in his profiles as an argument and yet refuse to explain any of them or how they works

What abilities lmao. He can use all of the abilities of the gods that he absorbed. Which includes the abilities of Saten. I also explained how the mind reading ability worked in the same sentence where I brought it up.

Damn man I swear I can't even enjoy a battle with one of my favorite verses when it has a battle dealing with Bleach. ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Your right about that part.

My argument still stands about his invulnerability with the taboo which was there before he got the gods absorbed

Back