• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait there's another 8-D being on this wiki? Cool!

>Looks at Adam's profile

>Quantum level matter manip

>High-Godly regen

Hmm...

1. Lol high-godly

2. Why isn't Captain Adam High 1-B if he contained the explosion that created the ******* Thought Robot?

He used to be High 1-B. Ask Sandman, though I can look for the thread.

So with what we've got, it's just lolhighgodly. Guess I'll vote Adam to move this along if it's valid.

I mean

Cosmo can't exactly

bypass High-Godly

His main form of attack is by punching them in the face

and Adam has more than enough hax to put him down.

Tbh where is Captain Adam's High Godly coming from? I've read Final Crisis as well as Multiversity and don't remember anything suggesting High Godly even tho it was 3 years ago :p

High-Godly should be removed

The statement on his profile saying that he created the Though Robot is false which is the reason why he was downgraded to 1-B to begin with. He didnt create the Thought Robot, all he did was send the essence of Superman and Ultraman to the Monitor Sphere/Thought Robot

If High-Godly is removed then Cosmo should actually take this, he kinda has a track record of oneshotting baseline 1-Cs

Back