• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Creech VS Adam Smasher (1/1/0)

Dark-Carioca

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Image Helper
  • Both 8-B (The Creech scales to splitting two city blocks with 75.38 tonnes of TNT, Smasher scales to resisting a gravity crush equivalent to 74 tonnes of TNT)
  • Speed equalized
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • The battle takes place in an empty construction site, the two start 5 meters away from each other

new-construction-site-empty-levelled-ground-farmland-soil-sealing.jpg

Adam has been sent to eliminate a similarly cybernetically enhanced inhuman creature (also coincidentally named Adam), can he get the job done?

The Creech: 1

Adam Smasher: 1

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
The AP difference isn't that big to be a factor here. I think I will go with Adam Smasher due to higher range IMO.

Last edited:
In the other hand Creech can regenerate from terrible wounds, can transfer his pain to others, so I'm going to switch my vote for him.

In the other hand Creech can regenerate from terrible wounds, can transfer his pain to others, so I'm going to switch my vote for him.
It seems like passing the pain on requires physical contact. At least from the scans linked in the profile.

Tagging Adam Smasher will be quite hard given how acrobatic he is on top of Sandevistan which is a bare minimum 10x increase going by the profile as of currently (Though that will be changed to be greater in the future).

That'd be correct, yeah

In fairness, the Creech is also decently acrobatic, has his metal appendages, speed is equalized and they're only 5 meters apart.
Alright, had to be sure. Thank you for confirming.

Oh, I didn't want to come off as discrediting the Creech's acrobatics. I just felt that Adam Smasher's acrobatics in tandem with having a 10x speed amplified he can activate at any moment would make him hard to tag even with the extra appendages methinks.

I think the biggest issue to overcome would honestly be the Creech's regeneration.

Other than the speed bost, Smasher does have more weapons and more experience (not that the Creech is lacking when it comes to fighting against armies and heavily armed foes, but Smasher's got that and is over 90 years old xD) for sure, and it's debatable if he could resist the Creech's attempts at manipulating the tech on him.

Your vote goes to Smasher I presume, LP?

Other than the speed bost, Smasher does have more weapons and more experience (not that the Creech is lacking when it comes to fighting against armies and heavily armed foes, but Smasher's got that and is over 90 years old xD) for sure, and it's debatable if he could resist the Creech's attempts at manipulating the tech on him.

Your vote goes to Smasher I presume, LP?
I'll wait a bit to see what other people comment before voting. Just to be on the safe side. If no one comments, I'll give my own analysis and vote.

@Dalesean027 is one of the few Cyberpunk supporters I'm aware of (the verse's list of supporters is empty) so I'll tag him for this... He'll probably know of others who could be tagged in to share their thoughts on this one

Yah I sure can but I've no idea if they're interested in debates. I'm typically not but I can answer some questions

AP

Not different enough to really matter

Speed

While it is equalized, Smasher does have speedware which from his perspective slows the world down to 15%-5% of its normal speed, which is a 6.67x-20x speed amplification (current profile is a bit outdated with the straight 10x figure). Either way with the Sandevistan Smasher holds a pretty crippling speed advantage.

However, due to the speed amplification rule, if Smasher wins solely due to a speed advantage he would normally not have the win doesn't count. Just something to keep in mind.

Lifting

Smasher is 4,207x stronger than Creech. Its a rather incomparable LS difference.

The Hax situation

Creed's Hax vs Smasher
  • Martial Arts: Nothing is strickly better or worse than anything Smasher has done. If someone would have an edge I would guess it would be Creech but I personally don't think it amounts to much
  • Self-Sustenance: Both Creed and Smasher can last for days (or months for Smasher's case) with mimial food or sleep. So I don't think either is going to gain some advantage by dragging the fight out.
  • Regeneration: To me this is a big point of if Smasher can get Creed into a point where his missiles can gib him. Otherwise he may struggle getting through his regen
  • Empathic Manipulation/Telepathy: Hilariously one of the powers Smasher just directly counters
  • Enhanced Senses/Extrasensory Perception: This isn't a useless power, but Smasher to the best of my knowledge has never used stealth tactics. He probably isn't running from a fight.
  • Stealth Mastery: Smasher has 360 degree thermal and sonar vision on. I don't think Creed can outstealth Smasher's senses
  • Hacking/Fusionism/Technology Manipulation: Smasher does not have the hacking resistance to suggest he can overcome Creed outhacking him. While he can resist a good Netrunner trying to hack him, said Netrunner has no feats coming close to taking over a planet's satellite network and hijacking it.
To me the biggest thing here is that Smasher has no real means over overcoming Creed's fusionism. Unless you want to handwave it that his organic brain isn't the same as a machine, it would still leave his Cyberware vulnerable.

So in the end their win cons are
  • Smasher: Wound Creech enough that he can blow him to pieces
  • Creech: Grab Smasher long enough to fuse with him
I'm not sure which one is more likely, since Smasher's better LS could allow him to throw Creech away. Overall without speedware Smasher has an uphill battle for the most part, while with it he gets a lot of breathing room.

So I'd probably say Smasher, under the assumption that his speed and LS gives him the ability to dislodge himself from Creech. After that it's just about hitting him with enough projectiles until he can rocket spam.

Very solid arguments in Smasher's favor (funny to see Creech being spelled as 'Creed', though :p)

Back