• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I'm hearing, Shadow's Chaos Control lasts as long as he can sustain it with energy. Wouldn't that mean it's like correlated to his stamina or something? Or maybe linked to his energy reservoir ~~Which is quite big given he can use Chaos Control based abilities very frequently~~

From what I'm hearing, Shadow's Chaos Control lasts as long as he can sustain it with energy. Wouldn't that mean it's like correlated to his stamina or something? Or maybe linked to his energy reservoir ~~Which is quite big given he can use Chaos Control based abilities very frequently~~
THat would bring us back to no limits fallacy as shadow has limitless stamina

THat would bring us back to no limits fallacy as shadow has limitless stamina
If not Stamina, wouldn't his reservoir of Chaos Energy work? It's clear he his chaos energy is independent of his stamina as across numerous games he has meters dedicated to chaos energy.

If not Stamina, wouldn't his reservoir of Chaos Energy work? It's clear he his chaos energy is independent of his stamina as across numerous games he has meters dedicated to chaos energy.
Yea that would just bring us back to our 20 second rule so he has cc for 20 seconds he shoots a chaos spear through Garou’s head and wins (that’s the shadow win con I’ve thought of with the time limit anyway)

Cant shadow also spam homing attack that automatically hits Garou's weak point + piercing damage since his spines are spiky as **** when doing spin attacks

From what I'm hearing, Shadow's Chaos Control lasts as long as he can sustain it with energy.
“Based on the research results of the Chaos Emeralds and the Chaos Drives, an attempt to apply their infinite energy to life activity was successful,”

I had voted for Shadow before but revoting for Shadow. Time Stop really nulls Garou’s options.

Vote count
Shadow: 9 (Me, TauanVictor, ElixirBlue, Cloud4840, Gabs22_Gamer, ShadowWarrior1999, SuperStar, Maverick_Zero_X, ShakeResounding)
Garou: 2 (Kachon123, ZillertheBucko)

Garou always leads with copying power, and 99 out of 100 times shadow is not gonna kill him on the first time stop, since he doesn't know about his regen or supernatural willpower
the moment garou copies shadow it's basically over, since he'll just stomp shadow's AP
the only option is shadow unrealistically instantly going for a time stop clean decapitation using the absolute strongest attack he has during time stop, but more realistically he'd do what he does in the clip and just time stop for like 2 seconds and throw a punch that knocks him over
there's no way garou doesn't just end up copying and then AP stomping him into oblivion until he's within one shot and speed blitz range
the win con for shadow is insanely unrealistic, I don't see how people think voting shadow's a good idea

Garou always leads with copying power, and 99 out of 100 times shadow is not gonna kill him on the first time stop, since he doesn't know about his regen or supernatural willpower
the moment garou copies shadow it's basically over, since he'll just stomp shadow's AP
the only option is shadow unrealistically instantly going for a time stop clean decapitation using the absolute strongest attack he has during time stop, but more realistically he'd do what he does in the clip and just time stop for like 2 seconds and throw a punch that knocks him over
there's no way garou doesn't just end up copying and then AP stomping him into oblivion until he's within one shot and speed blitz range
the win con for shadow is insanely unrealistic, I don't see how people think voting shadow's a good idea
i would agree with this but this isn’t in character so shadow can do this his starting move is always time stop

Is time stop that likely of a starting move?

In cutscene, it only lasted as long as it needed, as Shadow one-shotted his Phantom Ruby copy.

From what I'm hearing, Shadow's Chaos Control lasts as long as he can sustain it with energy.
“Based on the research results of the Chaos Emeralds and the Chaos Drives, an attempt to apply their infinite energy to life activity was successful,”

I swear its the NPCs who cant form an argument who are voting for Shadow right now. I literally cant. Unfollowing this shithole.

I swear its the NPCs who cant form an argument who are voting for Shadow right now. I literally cant. Unfollowing this shithole.
I mean, if you want, we could pull up Sonic surviving Sun radiation up close in Sonic Shuffle and statements of Shadow having Sonic’s abilities, tho ultimately unnecessary.

Wait what the hell are you guys FRAing for?

His time stop doesn't even last long.

Voting Garou.

• Higher AP no matter what.
  • Passive Radiation.
  • Portal Spam.
  • Skill stomps.

His Time Stop only has a limit via gameplay. In lore, he has infinite energy and controlling Chaos Energy is turning thoughts into power.
???

How is that relevant, if every time he's shown to use it, it only last seconds at most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back