• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those examples you are thinking up gameplay mechanics?
quite literally the only cutscene of him using it lasted less than a second
with exponential AD and regen garou would not struggle to tank his attacks and one shot him regardless of time stop
and every moment time isn't stopped is a completely loss for shadow, due to these factors and also massive skill stomping
shadow just kicks the shit out of garou in stopped time, and then gets his brains beaten in like an ant for the rest of the fight

Show me a time it ran out on him without Shadow turning it off himself.
Stop avoiding the question.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't have a time limit if he, in character, turns it off himself after a few seconds.

I swear its the NPCs who cant form an argument who are voting for Shadow right now. I literally cant. Unfollowing this shithole.
CC7a8pm.jpg

Stop avoiding the question.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't have a time limit if he, in character, turns it off himself after a few seconds.
Why has no human Saitama punches dies? Cause Saitama holds back. Why does Shadow’s Time Stop doesn’t continue for long? Cause Shadow no longer had use for Time Stop.

Saitama being stronger than Humans is backed up by lore of breaking his limiter to be above what Humans are capable of. Shadow’s energy usage is back by lore of his creation and lore of the Chaos Emeralds.

Why has no human Saitama punches dies? Cause Saitama holds back. Why does Shadow’s Time Stop doesn’t continue for long? Cause Shadow no longer had use for Time Stop.

Saitama being stronger than Humans is backed up by lore of breaking his limiter to be above what Humans are capable of. Shadow’s energy usage is back by lore of his creation and lore of the Chaos Emeralds.
Elixir continues to dodge the question and spouts irrelevant information.

If he uses his time stop for split seconds in character, it's barely useful here. I don't care if he can do it for longer if all he's shown to do in character is use it for instants. He's going to get himself killed.

you do realize that saitama holding back has made him lose like 20 vs threads, same principle applies to Garou who is the king of adaptation and AD, and would just kill him the moment he realizes what's going on with time stop

Also, who's to say that he would even start with time stop? Chaos Control had multiple abilities, and only one of them is time stop. Shadow can also slow time. He may start with that.

Yeah the entire Shadow argument relies on him being out of character and starting with permanent time stop. Which he's never done.

To say Garou's wincons are more likely is an understatement.

Elixir continues to dodge the question and spouts irrelevant information.
Huh? You are asking questions and I’m directly addressing them. I answered directly why Shadow does it in little time in character.

How disingenuous can people be?

Shadow's ONLY WINCON, Chaos Spear apparently is a bolt of energy that explodes on contact. It's not going to stab or cut off Garou's head. All of the 'FRA' votes for Shadow should be removed, as it's based off of misinformation.

Garou matches have a higher toxicity than radiation
My guy these are the people who stonewalled that Type 1 Immortality granted Cosmic Radiation resistance for an entire page.

Of course, I and many others are fed up with this thread. The Shadow fans are literally making the most baseless, obtuse arguments imaginable.

Of course, I and many others are fed up with this thread. The Shadow fans are literally making the most baseless, obtuse arguments imaginable.
Explaining why Shadow does things in character is baseless? Based on what?

Explaining why Shadow does things is baseless? Based on what?
You're arguing that Shadow instantly uses time stop and has it last until he kills Garou with it.

This is baseless because there is no proof of him ever doing that in character. Or at least, you've yet to provide it.

In fact, you yourself say that he ends up limiting it himself in character. Which means Garou's wincons are exponentially more likely than his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back