• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What disease?
Shadow was made to cure NIDS which is a super ultra rare disease that isn't curable through normal means

If that means anything, I didn't read the full debate

Stated by Metal Knight.

Screen_Shot_2022-08-09_at_5.45.21_PM.png

Who are you disagreeing with?
That radiation hax is measured in layers when it's perfectly quantifiable by output already.
Imagine if a fire user capable of producing flames as hot as the core of the sun couldn't burn a guy who resisted putting his hand on a fireplace because "layers"

That radiation hax is measured in layers when it's perfectly quantifiable by output already.
Imagine if a fire user capable of producing flames as hot as the core of the sun couldn't burn a guy who resisted putting his hand on a fireplace because "layers"
Fair point.

We didn't see Tareo until a chapter after the Nuclear Explosions and when we did see him, he was already dead.
1. Tareo was revealed to be alive. Saitama reversed time but not before the Nuclear explosion.

2. I don’t think you can confidently say the heroes resisted Nuclear Radiation, because of this man.

It’s relevant for the character in question. Radiation, even Cosmic, is a curable disease. Shadow’s biology into immortality was created to treat an incurable disease. He was made to be an answer to incurable diseases known to science.
Radiation isnt a normal disease at all though or caused by any kind of virus. It affects you in a different way. You cant cure radiation, at most you can stop or treat some of the effects it brings, even then if youre not constantly exposed to it. And being able to treat a specific disease doesnt mean it can treat anything else curable unless his biology is treat that way

Last edited:
For my vote, if shadow cant resist it then i would vote garou, but if shadow can resist it then he can win via time stop and attacking him (although im not sure why he doesnt just, win nearly every battle hes in by doing that...).

I'm of the opinion that shadow just stops time and beats the shit out of garou, who then proceeds to regen, copy, evolve, skill stomp, and AD
gg gg gg gg gg
(no seriously, shadow wouldn't really be able to kill him when he regens and then goes on to AD past him tenfold till it's within AP stomp range)

I think Shadow just wins by time stop. Garou's radiation won't kill him faster than he can say Chaos Control at SBA and with a 2x AP gap he should be able to deal enough damage to break kill him. (specially because i don't think he'll take radiation damage while time is stopped.)

How much stamina would shadow burn through trying to kill Garou without that very specific situation I mentioned though? as previously mentioned shadow doesn’t know he can do that

By attacking him enough times while time is frozen. If theres no limit to how long he can stop it.
That doesn't mean he's going to open with time stop and keep time frozen until Garou is dead. Let's remind you that Garou's whole character is surviving things that would kill people and coming out much stronger than the thing that was supposed to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back