• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Human vs. Muffet

Muffet has likely similar AP, can ignore dura to an extent and just wrap up the human in her web.

Kuularne said:
the CH could probably find someway around the webs
The webs are magic and grab your soul; as much as I like the combined human, he isn't getting out of the webs anytime soon.

Kuularne said:
rly? i still think hed find a way 2 get out of it.
Do you know anyone who can touch souls? Cause if not the combined human is tied up by an invisible magic web and gets eaten by a spider lady.

frisk could not break them. who is 7c

They have soul manipulation so it's completely different

i mean, if someone with soul manipulation cant break them i doubt the human could

I read your comment wrong, I missed the "couldn't"

muffet via soul manipulation, even tho, its just webs, not all humans are good at teamwork, espesially if its going above millions humans that are going for the teamwork, so, if they can work together at least, they probably need to be skilled at climbing webs aswell, so, my vote goes for muffet

BattleReviews said:
muffet via soul manipulation, even tho, its just webs, not all humans are good at teamwork, espesially if its going above millions humans that are going for the teamwork, so, if they can work together at least, they probably need to be skilled at climbing webs aswell, so, my vote goes for muffet here,e
combined human is a character whit all humans abilities put into one being

@Ricsi

thats composite human, combined human puts in all humans AP put together, its actually fusion of all humans together, and since there are many in the real world, i dont think they can teamwork that well

BattleReviews said:
@Ricsi
thats composite human, combined human puts in all humans AP put together, its actually fusion of all humans together, and since there are many in the real world, i dont think they can teamwork that well
but its mind is fused as well, so no need for teamwork

• To prevent a paradoxical conflicting of countless worldviews, identities, mental states, emotions etc. Composite Human is assumed to have one consciousness, identity, and personality. However with the same skills, knowledge, and abilities as all other humans. Essentially one mind with a combined intelligence.
  • this, while saying composite, is still on combined page

BattleReviews said:
and there really needs teamwork, fusing minds doesnt mean better intelligence,
  • This profile is only a merge of all the positive and beneficial traits human beings possess. None of the negative attributes, flaws and handicaps that would inhibit its abilities.

this are the notes on the bottom

Note(s):

• This profile is only a merge of all the positive and beneficial traits human beings possess. None of the negative attributes, flaws and handicaps that would inhibit its abilities.
  • For simplicity sake, only its physical stats are multiplied by the number of humans who have ever existed. And not other bodily functions/attributes like metabolism, electric conductivity, speed of healing, heat, acidity, etc.
  • To prevent a paradoxical conflicting of countless worldviews, identities, mental states, emotions etc. Composite Human is assumed to have one consciousness, identity, and personality. However with the same skills, knowledge, and abilities as all other humans. Essentially one mind with a combined intelligence.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
and muffet is low 7c likely much higher whil ch is low 7c
1) Muffet can't hold him in place anyway, you can still move

2) Humans can fight animals many times stronger than them through skill (Elephants, Rhinos, Alligators all come to mind)

BruceTheBatman said:

2) Humans can fight animals many times stronger than them through skill (Elephants, Rhinos, Alligators all come to mind)
1. she can

2. Muffet fought stronger enemies then rhinos, or elephants, alligators,

BruceTheBatman said:

your soul can move, but ch has no soul manipulation needed to do that.

yes, but the diference in hax is owerwhelming

BruceTheBatman said:
Combined Humans do have mystics, if we wanna get in the occult and such
real world has no magic, thats hocus pocus stuff aint helping, this site uses only actual feats, not logic leaps

I'm going to be sad to see a loss on Combines Humans page, it feels so right for it to have just victories. But CH can't deal with soul manipulation without hax; shame there's no durability ignoring equipment in real life.

Muffet FRA.

Back