• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Human vs. Muffet

He wouldn't. This is in character, and considering CH is made up of all humans, I doubt he would be OK with wiping out New York and killing millions.

Assaltwaffle said:
He wouldn't. This is in character, and considering CH is made up of all humans, I doubt he would be OK with wiping out New York and killing millions.
he is all sociopaths

He is also all sane people. He wouldn't nuke out New York and himself just to kill a talking spider.

Also what do you mean "stop for the money?" What?

Assaltwaffle said:
I mean, if he's combined, wouldn't that mean no one else would be there, since everyone is them

Assaltwaffle said:
He is also all sane people. He wouldn't nuke out New York and himself just to kill a talking spider.
Also what do you mean "stop for the money?" What?
she will lower her attack even when shes a hit away from dieing for money

he is knowlegeble of muffet and all her abilities, sso hed go for the sure kill.

being emotional is a weakness that hinders the chanses of victory and is to be ignored as chs page states (all positive traits, no negative traits)

muffet stomped so hard that composite human got deleted off of the wiki

also necro

Back