• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cthulhu vs Muffet (7-0-0)

Okay... muffet starts with adesive manipulation to trap the foe soul into 3 straight lines where her atacks are in, tereportation can possible help him get out of the soul webbs...

Large size is a problem when fighting a user of danmaku

Trough I can see chuctullu getting a easier time fighting muffet thanks to trowing fire balls.... hum... I have no idea who has the advantage

Okay... muffet starts with adesive manipulation to trap the foe soul into 3 straight lines where her atacks are in, tereportation can possible help him get out of the soul webbs...

Large size is a problem when fighting a user of danmaku

Trough I can see chuctullu getting a easier time fighting muffet thanks to trowing fire balls.... hum... I have no idea who has the advantage
Cthulhu also can scream loud enough to destroy her eardrum. (Has spiders eardrum?)

Cthulhu also can scream loud enough to destroy her eardrum. (Has spiders eardrum?)
Hum... this is a good point

Also, Muffet profile lacks summon sinse 70% of her atacksqare based on summonig spiders and her cupcake monster

(Also the music in this battle is cannon so It should also have sound manipulation lol)

Hum... voting the octopus mon- I mean Cthulhu, his screans and ranged atacks just seen to be a good counter to muffet fighting style, not even talking about TP

Hum... this is a good point

Also, Muffet profile lacks summon sinse 70% of her atacksqare based on summonig spiders and her cupcake monster

(Also the music in this battle is cannon so It should also have sound manipulation lol)

Hum... voting the octopus mon- I mean Cthulhu, his screans and ranged atacks just seen to be a good counter to muffet fighting style, not even talking about TP
Counted

Back