• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toby Fox salesperson VS Toby Fox salesperson (GRACE)

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Spamton (Deltarune) VS Muffet (Undertale)
Speed equalized. Base Spamton used. Both bloodlusted. Fight is in the Cyber World. They start 20 meters apart. SBA for anything else.

Spamton: 7

Muffet:

Incon:

Last edited:
So funnily enough, Spamton could theoretically attempt to bribe Muffet to lower the intensity of her attacks via making deals with her which he usually does during his battles. However since they’re both bloodlusted I doubt this would play into anything concerning this battle but I thought it was something interesting to take note of lol.

Anyways Spamton actually has the AP advantage here (0.075 tons vs 0.024 tons) as well as the home field advantage. However Muffet seems somewhat more skilled at fighting than Spamton (considering Mettaton went of his way to hire her to fight Frisk, meaning he held her in high regard of being capable of fighting Frisk) and has abilities such as her webs, spider manip, giant pet spider, etc that will slow him down.

I’ll wait for more arguments on who’d win but that’s what I observed for both. I’m leaning on Muffet just because of her experience and abilities to slow Spamton down enough to get screwed by dozens of spiders and donuts attacking him but a bloodlusted Spamton with an AP advantage could bring something to the table.

Spamton is a professional fighter and is a fighter champion

Spamton destroys Muffet with AP, Skill and etc

Spamton is a professional fighter and is a fighter champion

Spamton destroys Muffet with AP, Skill and etc
Actually forgot Spamton sweepstakes provided skill feats for Spamton (It should be noted on his profile). Yea, it’s definitely not a stomp but I’d say Spamton has just enough experience, skill, AP to take this mid difficulty. Especially since he’s bloodlusted, there’s no reason he wouldn’t go for the kill. Voting Spamton.

Actually forgot Spamton sweepstakes provided skill feats for Spamton (It should be noted on his profile). Yea, it’s definitely not a stomp but I’d say Spamton has just enough experience, skill, AP to take this mid difficulty. Especially since he’s bloodlusted, there’s no reason he wouldn’t go for the kill. Voting Spamton.
counted

Idk about Spamton taking this. Spamton has probably never dealt with a Purple Mode soul before and a bloodlusted Muffet would probably lead with her "pet" who can overwhelm Spamton.

Tbh yeah, it does provide the information that Spamton was [worst nightmare available] but won

Idk about Spamton taking this. Spamton has probably never dealt with a Purple Mode soul before and a bloodlusted Muffet would probably lead with her "pet" who can overwhelm Spamton.
It probably wouldn’t really affect a Bloodlusted Spamton who would either attempt to attack her before she whips out soul mode, or he could just range her out if he gets caught up. I’d imagine Spamton’s skill, AP advantage, danmaku, possibly having an LS advantage, and him being bloodlusted will really pull him through this fight.

He can also counter and overpower her spiders and projectiles with his own danmaku projectiles that are stronger than hers. Also the giant pet spider probably wouldn’t be that much of a big deal considering he has all of the advantages over it that he has over Muffet + he could probably take out Muffet before she could even call it in.

It probably wouldn’t really affect a Bloodlusted Spamton who would either attempt to attack her before she whips out soul mode, or he could just range her out if he gets caught up. I’d imagine Spamton’s skill, AP advantage, danmaku, possibly having an LS advantage, and him being bloodlusted will really pull him through this fight.
Soul mode is the first thing she does in battle and I doubt Spamton will take her out before she uses it. Muffet is also skilled Mettaton went out of his way to hire her and put up a fight ageist Frisk who can beat Undyne.
He can also counter and overpower her spiders and projectiles with his own danmaku projectiles that are stronger than hers. Also the giant pet spider probably wouldn’t be that much of a big deal considering he has all of the advantages over it that he has over Muffet + he could probably take out Muffet before she could even call it in.
Spamton is stronger yes but not, strong enough to beat Muffet before uses what would probably be her second move.

Soul mode is the first thing she does in battle and I doubt Spamton will take her out before she uses it. Muffet is also skilled Mettaton went out of his way to hire her and put up a fight ageist Frisk who can beat Undyne.
I guess fair concerning the soul mode, but I wouldn’t doubt Spamton taking her out before she does anything else major considering he’s a bloodlusted batshit insane danmaku user with an AP advantage who was mainly using his first fight with Kris to make a deal rather than actually going all out fighting. Spamton in this situation genuinely wouldn’t give two ***** about taking out Muffet.

I can hire a friend I held in high regard to fight someone despite the fact that this particular person I’m try to get my friend to get rid of just fought Bruce Lee. Basically the same thing concerning Mettaton hiring Muffet to fight a Frisk who just fought Undyne. Other than Mettaton holding her in high regard, we don’t really know a lot about Muffet’s actual skill and experience compared to Undyne. While we have more context for Spamton’s skill via Spamton Sweepstakes than Muffet’s (which is pretty funny to me)

I can hire a friend I held in high regard to fight someone despite the fact that this particular person I’m try to get my friend to get rid of just fought Bruce Lee. Basically the same thing concerning Mettaton hiring Muffet to fight a Frisk who just fought Undyne. Other than Mettaton holding her in high regard, we don’t really know a lot about Muffet’s actual skill and experience compared to Undyne. While we have more context for Spamton’s skill via Spamton Sweepstakes than Muffet’s (which is pretty funny to me)
Muffet's profile also says that "Muffet would have likely been the best shot at fighting Frisk other than himself (Mettaton)" Muffet also reduces the speed of people caught in Purple Mode forcing them to rely on skill to dodge Muffet's attacks. We know that Spamton has fighting skill, but we don't know if he has skill avoiding Danmaku.

Muffet's profile also says that "Muffet would have likely been the best shot at fighting Frisk other than himself (Mettaton)" Muffet also reduces the speed of people caught in Purple Mode forcing them to rely on skill to dodge Muffet's attacks. We know that Spamton has fighting skill, but we don't know if he has skill avoiding Danmaku.
Would have the best shot compared to who? Mettaton? Tbh, Mettaton makes bank in the underground anyway so paying her a lot of money isn’t really a big deal. Also if the profile is implying that Muffet has the best shot of killing Frisk in the Underground, it’s wrong. Asgore, Toriel (If she actually didn’t hold back), Undyne, and heck Mettaton herself had a better chance of beating Frisk than Muffet imo (And of course Sans but they didn’t know about his powers lol)

Spamton would just range her out with his danmaku, and use his a bajillion mini Spamton duplicates, dollar signs, and text manip to fight back at her spiders and donuts if he got caught in soul mode. Plus Spamton’s stronger and has a LS advantage so not only are his projectiles stronger, but he theoretically has a chance at breaking out of the webs right? Funnily enough, Spamton has freaking BETTER LS than GENOCIDE Frisk (Class 5 Spamton > Peak Human Frisk) so theoretically he could probably break out via soul resistance and LS advantage right? Just spitballing on the LS thing, I still feel Spamton has enough advantages regardless

I mean probably better at dodging than Muffet considering we have more actual basis for his skill than she does.

Back