• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Human vs. Muffet

Burstchaos said:
I'm going to be sad to see a loss on Combines Humans page, it feels so right for it to have just victories. But CH can't deal with soul manipulation without hax; shame there's no durability ignoring equipment in real life.
Muffet FRA.
I'm pretty sure radiation and poisons ignore durability.

Noahkaismith said:
He's clearly joking. However, CH can't deal with soul manip. Muffet borderline curbstomps.
Soul manipulation didn't help Papyrus when they fought. This seems pretty fair to me.

The Wright Way said:
i dont see how hed use radiation in a close fight. idk if poison works on monsters tho, they dont have an actual body

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The Wright Way said:
i dont see how hed use radiation in a close fight. idk if poison works on monsters tho, they dont have an actual body
I was correcting the statement that nothing in real life ignores durability and for the soul manipulation I'm just pointing out that this is still fair.

he can oneshot before she cathes him though

No he can't; Muffet's attack fills the whole room within 2 seconds

If there's no magic in the real world tho, or other supernatural phenomenon, CH doesn't have a soul and is just a meat bag controlled by their nervous system

Therefore SM is useless

BruceTheBatman said:
If there's no magic in the real world tho, or other supernatural phenomenon, CH doesn't have a soul and is just a meat bag controlled by their nervous system
Therefore SM is useless
standard battle assumptions disagree with you

• This profile is only a merge of all the positive and beneficial traits human beings possess. None of the negative attributes, flaws and handicaps that would inhibit its abilities.
  • For simplicity sake, only its physical stats are multiplied by the number of humans who have ever existed. And not other bodily functions/attributes like metabolism, electric conductivity, speed of healing, heat, acidity, etc.
  • To prevent a paradoxical conflicting of countless worldviews, identities, mental states, emotions etc. Composite Human is assumed to have one consciousness, identity, and personality.

Spider Lady for the reasons above, CH has really no defence against having his soul immobilized by a magic web and then destroyed by danmaku.

Yeah unless CH gets prep time the only thing knowledge will do is let CH think about all the ways he is about to lose.

He could have every weapon on earth and still lose due to the webs trapping him within 2 seconds.

Unless he calculated the exact distance the radiation would travel and dropped it to hit Muffet only.

That's a stretch though.

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers.

And then CH stomps. Sets up an array of traps that will render pretty much every action Muffet takes a death sentence. I really think this is a stomp, one way or the other.

Assaltwaffle said:
And then CH stomps. Sets up an array of traps that will render pretty much every action Muffet takes a death sentence. I really think this is a stomp, one way or the other.
but ch can litiraly one shot her with a hand gun

Weaknesses: Muffet can be bribed to lower the intensity of her attacks. Weak against murder intentions.

We can't scale like that. Putting CH into their world's level system would be too hard to manage. We keep their tiers where they are.

Assaltwaffle said:
We can't scale like that. Putting CH into their world's level system would be too hard to manage. We keep their tiers where they are.
yes, but he still has bloodlust thousents of times above frisk at the point they fought muffet. and its a direct weakness

Well I'm not a Undertale expert, but I am pretty sure we agreed we wouldn't VS matchups against them like that. Also it doesn't matter if CH can kill her if he is bound by soul webs.

Assaltwaffle said:
Well I'm not a Undertale expert, but I am pretty sure we agreed we wouldn't VS matchups against them like that. Also it doesn't matter if CH can kill her if he is bound by soul webs.
it needs a few seconds to web him , and the only agreement is that we dont give dt to them

Back