• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider Dance muffet habilities (undertale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's start simple

Summon and animal manipulation: Most of muffet atacks are based on her spiders walking down her spider web, controllig spiders and calling them to attack should be enough for summon and animal manipulation

She can also call her cupcake monster to attack, so She can summon It too

I don't think anyone will be oposing this addition

Now... we have the second onw that I can see oposition

Sound Manipulation and minor brodway force: minute 1:35 "the spiders clap to the music" this has 2 implications, muffet boss fight music is actually happenig during the fight, and that her spiders "dance" with claps to It

That's all

The ability to summon various beings. The summoned beings may come from a distant place, a different plane of reality, a universe, etc. Also includes calling of undead, souls, energy beings or information beings.
At leas the cupcake is far away as we don't see It any time in the overworld and muffet "spider web" seen to be big enough to be considered a distant place

Let's start simple

Summon and animal manipulation: Most of muffet atacks are based on her spiders walking down her spider web, controllig spiders and calling them to attack should be enough for summon and animal manipulation

Sound Manipulation and minor brodway force: minute 1:35 "the spiders clap to the music" this has 2 implications, muffet boss fight music is actually happenig during the fight, and that her spiders "dance" with claps to It

That's all

Summon and Animal manipulation, yes. Almost can't believe that she doesn't have them yet.
No for Sound Manipulation and Broadway Force. Even if that text means that the music is playing in the story, we don't know the exact source of it. And because the spiders are all tagging along, it's the same kind of situation like having your friends all dancing at a party, no superpowers involved.

Summon and Animal manipulation, yes. Almost can't believe that she doesn't have them yet.
No for Sound Manipulation and Broadway Force. Even if that text means that the music is playing in the story, we don't know the exact source of it. And because the spiders are all tagging along, it's the same kind of situation like having your friends all dancing at a party, no superpowers involved.
Fair enough, still need at least one staff to agree anyway, thanks for the imput

Let's start simple

This is fine.

That's all

Limited Sound Manipulation should be fine, but broadway force is a no no.

It'd be like saying Taylor Swift has broadway force because her fans sing along to her songs.

Limited Sound Manipulation should be fine, but broadway force is a no no.

It'd be like saying Taylor Swift has broadway force because her fans sing along to her songs.
lol, tecnically that's still limited broadway force, but makes sense, lol

we still waiting staff trough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back