• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4

MaxForward said:
The remaining TOCOJBWA members reunite to forge a time machine.
"It's getting too weird, we gotta stop it!" Daniel said to the rest of the alliance.
Orror: Wait... this is TNOA... right?

Orror (To Daniel): Do not mess with the space time continuom. It will create bigger wierdness than what is already here. I tried doing so against Logan in 2018 but then logan appeared when he was not supposed to and then smashed me. This is a true story.

The bullet comes out, and Risotto becomes visible, and attacks Abaddon and finishes him off, as he uses Metallica to send nails and a buzzsaw in the chest.

"I avenged my squad."

DanTDM: (Raises Abaddon back from the grave)

The bullet comes out, and DanTDM becomes visible, and attacks Risotto and finishes him off, as he uses Dr. Tyrannysaurus to send ammo and a Eldritch tree in the chest.

DanTDM: Abaddon. Y O U A R E B A C K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghiaccio comes back from the dead and frezes DanTDM.

Risotto kills both of them, and bans Dan for using mods.

Ghiaccio IP bans him for speaking english on his italian server.

DanTDM (Uses GoogleTranslate)

DanTDM: Goes MLG mode

DanTDM : AND NOW I GO... EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in Italian)

DanTDM: (Goes his third form and becomes Ascended DanTDM)

DanTDM: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT EVEN TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (DanTDM says and mock charges up, which makes what's left of La Squadra get pushed back 110,000,000 meters.)

DanTDM thinks that Risotto is dead, but he actually attacked various random things.

A giant chainsaw just bulges out of his chest and starts cutting him.

Private's Here I Go Again is controlled by Risotto using Stand Invasion, and starts to gouge Dan's eyes out.

DanTDM is unaffected, as that was just an avatar.

DanTDM: WOOOOOOW! you DO know that I can see invisible thngs... right?

"And I am not actually invisible, I am reflecting the light with fine particles of my stand" Risotto says.

"You think you're safe?" He says, stabbing his stand with the Requiem Arrow, and can now break the 4th wall once.

He then crawls through the monitor and comes out and starts to beat DanTDM to death in real life. " Fottiti bastardo." Risotto says, as nails appear in his eyes.

DanTDM: Well... I guess in this third form... I'll go... FULL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (As he goes all out on his third form)

Negative Ryukama: Okay (absorbs the loop)

Negative Ryukama: Now I'm a paradox (He says as he goes back in time and is in the present in the same time)

Giorno Giovanna returns the loop to zero, just to make a new loop alongside Beerus creating a new one. As well as 70 page Muda kicking Negative Ryukama.

Negative Ryukama: Is that all you got? Lame

Mao Zedong: (assists Negative Ryukama) Orror:(Attacks Mao Zedong) Negative Ryukama: The civil war is over, and I have won!

Beerus:no ... HAKAI.

Code:
*None of those here can resist this. It is impossible to change or somehow influence this. Nothing can be done to make the Negative survive. No one will ever help him.*

W.D.Gaster the Absolute God said:
Beerus:no ... you narrowly think that none of the movements will help you.

Negative: *disappeared*

Godmode King: *disappeared*
Negative: (comes back) Negative: HAKAI

Back