• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4

OrrorSONESS summons the TNOA to fight the combine base! It will be epic! We are closer than ever to defeating the Godmode King, Negative Ryukama, and Mao Zedong. Who will win? Good or Evil?

TNOA in the internet vs Negative Ryukama

this is the episode against Negative Ryukama but there is mao too...

Private: I WILL NOT BECOME AN ANTI VAXXER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Private as he slowly becomes a zombie for Mao Zedong)

"Even if it memes you become communist?"

Private: YES! I LOVE MY MEDICAL RECORD!!!!!!!!!

I then throw my sword into Ovoth's heart, who I then give a cigar, to show how I respected him. "This item is a luxury item to humans." I say

"Die!" I Say to Ovoth by Having all my SANESS Puppets and myself put many gaster blasters In and out of his body. Ovoth disintegrates into less than nothingness.

I then summon the ghost of Joseph Stalin (Since he was the leader of JBWWAR and JBWWAR members are part of TNOA)

Private: Mao o o o o o I obey your greatest of commands!

Demicus: The Madlad (Mao) actually did it. greetings comrade!

Private: Hello, Comrade! I am part of the Combine Base like my fellow comrades!

Meanwhile in Undertale Animo

Mao: Orror... I was just taking a drin...

Orror: DISPOSESS PRIVATE!!!!

Mao: NO U

Orror: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Negative Orror: I'm ignored and happy that way. Just watching Isorrowsproductions videos... and watching all the carnage unfold!

Negative Orror SANESS: Lol OUSD Security just locked the page lol, now I will never understand...

Meanwhile...

Negative Ryukama: Hello Godmode King

Godmode King: Hello Negative Ryukama...

Negative Ryukama: You are a nuicanse, goodbye.(brings out ban hammer)

Godmode King: What are you... (Get's banned for all eternity by Negative Ryukama)

Negative Ryukama (Godmode Emperor): And Now... I am the leader of the combine... I am... The Godmode Emperor! (Negative Ryukama says as he gains all the powers of the Godmode King.)

Dainiel! How did you get out?

Daniel: I was having epic fights with Mao and then he decided to stop, Mao said he wanted to go to Grilby's

Oh...

Inksaness said:
Negative Ryukama: You are a nuicanse, goodbye.(brings out ban hammer)

Godmode King: What are you... (Get's banned for all eternity by Negative Ryukama)

Negative Ryukama (Godmode Emperor): And Now... I am the leader of the combine... I am... The Godmode Emperor! (Negative Ryukama says as he gains all the powers of the Godmode King.
The Godmode King simply dodges out of the way. "I will not tolerate traitors in my presence!" He spits. The Combine swarm Negative Ryukama and rip him apart with their lasers and every torture technique imaginable while also bringing teleportation disruptors so he cannot teleport.

Negative Ryukama: Do you think that will affect me? (As he brings out his ban hammer in the combine base)

Negative Ryukama: I control your base, your throne, and your subjects. You have nothing. You are officially banned from this empire.

Godmode King: you're... your bluffing, right? (Sees all of his subjects in his castle)

Godmode King: My subjects (The Combine) , attack the traitor!

The Combine: (Attacks Godmode King)

Negative Ryukama: I am a smart boi. Deal with it. (as he hacks the technology to go against Godmode King and he succeeded, making the Godmode King be tortured. All (The Subjects) Who supported the Godmode King became executed, and Godmode king retreated.)

Negative Ryukama (Sees Godmode King shout): Hmm, I wonder what he is saying.

Godmode King (After he was done shouting): Darn... even Demicus betrayed me... Demicus... DEMICUS!

Demicus: The Landscape is changing. I must stay flexible.

Negative Ryukama: Hello Demicus?

Demicus: Yes?

Negative Ryukama: I don't trust you. You will have to be in prison.

Demicus: Darn...

• Demicus now lives in a prison cell with a Ryukama clone guard. The Guard is obedient and is following orders.*

I fight Negative Ryukama, when the past me, as well as me from Public vs Dark fuses with me. I am then able to seriously wound Negative Ryukama, and I free Decimus.

"Don't think for a second I am on your side. I am only freeing you because this whole thing has gone to shit and I have know idea what is happening." I say. "We will fight together for now, I am sick of this bullshit, that is all the reasoning I need" I say

Negative Ryukama clone: I will NOT let Demicus go.

Negative Ryukama clone then charges with green stringz because of Negative Ryukama and Negative Orror training.

Mao Zedong: I went to grilbys... just to get tom blasted...

Mao Zedong: STOP THERE! (As he sees Public and Demicus trying to escape.)

And it's a 3 v 2

Inksaness said:
Godmode King: you're... your bluffing, right? (Sees all of his subjects in his castle)
Godmode King: My subjects (The Combine) , attack the traitor!

The Combine: (Attacks Godmode King)

Negative Ryukama: I am a smart boi. Deal with it. (as he hacks the technology to go against Godmode King and he succeeded, making the Godmode King be tortured. All (The Subjects) Who supported the Godmode King became executed, and Godmode king retreated.)

Negative Ryukama (Sees Godmode King shout): Hmm, I wonder what he is saying.

Godmode King (After he was done shouting): Darn... even Demicus betrayed me... Demicus... DEMICUS!

Demicus: The Landscape is changing. I must stay flexible.

Negative Ryukama: Hello Demicus?

Demicus: Yes?

Negative Ryukama: I don't trust you. You will have to be in prison.

Demicus: Darn...

• Demicus now lives in a prison cell with a Ryukama clone guard. The Guard is obedient and is following orders.*
The Godmode King teleports back in and rips the prison open, and threatens Decimus not to do it again. He then teleports back to Negative Ryukama and rips him in half.

PublicMinority87 said:
I fight Negative Ryukama, when the past me, as well as me from Public vs Dark fuses with me. I am then able to seriously wound Negative Ryukama, and I free Decimus.
"Don't think for a second I am on your side. I am only freeing you because this whole thing has gone to shit and I have know idea what is happening." I say. "We will fight together for now, I am sick of this bullshit, that is all the reasoning I need" I say
"He shall be on MY SIDE!" The Godmode King shouts at Public. "I will kill the traitor Negative Ryukama, and then I WILL BE BACK FOR YOU!" He shouts as he waves his hand and Public is suddenly outside the base.

"Don't do this again." The Godmode King warns.

"I-I won't." replies Decimus meekly.

The Godmode King teleports right behind Negative Ryukama and waves his hand, and it seems like all of reality itself was bending and ripping and bowing to the Godmode King's will. He grins at a horrified Negative Ryukama as once again the monster he unleashed against the Great Mother herself rips through reality and charges at Negative Ryukama. At the same time, Decimus demolishes all the traitors and rallies the loyal ones against Negative Ryukama. He is being barraged on all sides, with no escape.

The Negative Ryukama clone Dies as The Real Negative Ryukama is still getting More, and more powerful.

Demicus: Public... you need to watch out about WAIT IS THAT SHRIMPDOLPHIN!!?!?!?!?!?!??!? (As he looks at TheDarkSide857)

TheDarkSide857: Yes... do you have a problem?

Demicus: No... I'm just suprised. The last thing I heard about you when in prison is that Negative Ryukama put you into a higher rank... why are you betraying the combine base?

TheDarkSide857: I never really liked it.

Meanwhile (In the palace)

Mao Zedong: Ryukama, Ryukama!

Negative Ryukama: Yes?

Mao Zedong: Demicus escaped and your most powerful clone is dead. (Also the Godmode king is back.)

Negarive Ryukama: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!

Mao Zedong: Here, have some beer. (I got it from grilby's)

Negative Ryukama: No thanks.

Orror (opens the door)

Orror: Public... I found out the main boss... (As he begins to fight Mao and Negative Ryukama)

Orror (Sees Godmode King): Sorry, I'm late to the party

Godmode king (As he is already inside): Oh yeah, who gave it away?

Orror: Public. I telepathicly called and he said that I'm late in stormin the Combine base.

The Combine (Storms the secret room to defeat Negative Ryukama, Xi Jinping, Communist PrivateMajoirty, Italyball, and Mao Zedong.)

Orror (With The Combine fighting with TNOA) : Wow... there is a lot in the party. (Orror says as there was only 5 people were left in the combine. TheDarkSide857 (Who Godmode king just recently found out betrayed him), Godmode king, Demicus, The Great Mother, and a Die Hard fan of Godmode king that somehow avoided execution from Negative Ryukama's reign of terror.)

Shrimpdolphin (TheDarkSide857): I quit Combine base. (Nevermind, only 4...)

Godmode king: Listen, (he talks to the diehard fans) we have lost a lot of members but soon, SOON!, we will rebuild..., AND WE WILL STRIKE THE TNOA WHERE IT HURTS MOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph Stalin: Good (As he is still in TNOA), also Italy... how did you defeat Raven and Swap king?

Italyball: I kept defeating swap king and then when Raven Attacked I switched sides which had me swapped my powers and Raven's. That's How I defeated Raven and Swap king.

Negative Orror: Hey, Public fused with many people, why don't we fuse?

Orror: You already know the reason why...

"What the **** is even going on anymore?" I say, confused.

"Anyway, hey combine, were not gonna take it, no we aint gonna take it. Were not gonna take it anymore!"

I then start charging the combine base. Me and Dark take the fight right to Decimus.

I make a call, and he comes:
RisottoNero
Risotto Nero Stand Name: Metallica Ability: Mineral Manipulation, Magnetism, Stand Invasion (If injured, never used it without being injured.) Can turn invisible by reflecting sunlight. Can turn iron in blood into objects, such as nails or razor blades.

"I am Risotto Nero, the Combine took my team and you killed them, but they are the ones at fault. Only 1 member other than me remains, and his name is Ghiaccio, he would be extremely useful to us." Risotto says.

I then see a message on AIM Phoenix from Ghiaccio asking where we are, and we tell him we are at the COmbine Base, then I get a call 3 hours later, and all we here is agressive yelling

"BOSS, WHERE THE **** ARE YOU! I HAVE BEEN WAITING IN FRONT OF THE COMBINE BASE!" Which comes from Ghiaccio

Daniel says: "Bruh. This is getting just as weird as PewDiePie's Minecraft series. Speaking of Felix, I'll summon him and his animals to stop you!" And then Felix appeared, with Sven, Joergen, Ikea Bird #2 and Rolf.

PublicMinority87 said:
I then see a message on AIM Phoenix from Ghiaccio asking where we are, and we tell him we are at the COmbine Base, then I get a call 3 hours later, and all we here is agressive yelling
"BOSS, WHERE THE **** ARE YOU! I HAVE BEEN WAITING IN FRONT OF THE COMBINE BASE!" Which comes from Ghiaccio
Orror: I'm RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! (As he is fighting Mao Zedong)

Abaddon Teh God: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GODMODE KING! I AM THAT FAN! (Revealing his disguise.)

Negative Orror: Oh dear...

Motu and Paltu: ORROR!!!!!!! HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF OUR SEAL OF DEATH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!

Negative Orror: Ryukama... (Talking about Negative Ryukama)

Negative Orror: I told him I won't get sealed again.

(Motu and Paltu joins Combine despot and starts attacking TheDarkSide857 as Negative Orror confessed that Dark started the combine Heretic Army.) (The Heretic Army appeared and joined combine empire.)

Abaddon: I WON'T FORGIVE SUCH INSOLENCE AND DISOBEDIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Motu and Paltu, sick of Abaddon's nonsense switched sides and joined The Combine Empire.)

MaxForward said:
Daniel says: "Bruh. This is getting just as weird as PewDiePie's Minecraft series. Speaking of Felix, I'll summon him and his animals to stop you!" And then Felix appeared, with Sven, Joergen, Ikea Bird #2 and Rolf.
Orror: Stop who? Both The Combine Despot and The Combine Empire? (hopefully)

After making it to the top of the Tower of Babel, we reached the combine base. Inside there, we found Formaggio and brought him back to life, slowly looking for the rest of La Squadra di Esecuzioni (Nero's group)

"Can we not bring back Illuso? He is a dick." Formaggio says.

Orror: (Goes to Formaggio): All right... I bring bad news... Snek, our former boss... is not awnsering, Raven is dead, and our most powerful ally, Swap king... is... (Stops talking)

Inksaness said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Orror: I'm RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! (As he is fighting Mao Zedong)

Abaddon Teh God: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GODMODE KING! I AM THAT FAN! (Revealing his disguise.)

Negative Orror: Oh dear...

Motu and Paltu: ORROR!!!!!!! HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF OUR SEAL OF DEATH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!

Negative Orror: Ryukama... (Talking about Negative Ryukama)

Negative Orror: I told him I won't get sealed again.

(Motu and Paltu joins Combine despot and starts attacking TheDarkSide857 as Negative Orror confessed that Dark started the combine Heretic Army.) (The Heretic Army appeared and joined combine empire.)

Abaddon: I WON'T FORGIVE SUCH INSOLENCE AND DISOBEDIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Motu and Paltu, sick of Abaddon's nonsense switched sides and joined The Combine Empire.)
Abaddon teleports to Negative Orror. "TIME TO DIE!!!" He yells as he pierced Negative Orror's face with his claws and slams him into the ground.

Negative Orror: here we go again...

Motu and Paltu: We are on your side this time! (They say as they tackle Abaddon to the ground and death seal him)

Motu: Are you sure this will work?

Paltu: I'm sure. It's a true and trusted aaaaaaaaaaand he's gone.

Motu: where... oh... I found him already... (As Motu sees Abaddon and Negative Orror figting)

Negative Orror: I'll just use my base form...

The Heretic Army: (Attacks Negative Orror as well)

Negative Orror: Well... since I'm neutral I am at war with everyone (Got attacked by OG Orror, Abaddon, and Heretic army.)

Negative Orror: (Stringz Abaddon teh god to puppet him.)

Negative Orror: The Quran (As he brings the Quran to trap him in that comic.)

Back