• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4

W.D.Gaster the Absolute God said:
Beerus:* yawns * but you're still disappearing ... maybe you can call for help?
Negative Ryukama: MAo? Mao Zedong: yes? Negative Ryukama: Halp me plox

Beerus:Well, apparently you are not carrying a great danger ... I just knew only greedy insects.
Negative Ryukama: Evaporation doesn't harm me.

Beerus:but you constantly wear out

• Evaporated again *
Beerus:So .... I didn't come here to talk with you ... I came to eliminate the threat

Beerus:I will kill the one behind the curtains ... you inksaness!

inksaness: * fish squeak *

Beerus:but you constantly wear out
Orror: How am I behind the curtain? Max started the roleplay and I am playing my role as leader of TNOA. So, how am I behind the curtain?

Beerus: (Attacks TNOA and TOCOJBWA)

Godmodes Emperor (Negative Ryukama): Do you know what you are doing? You are pitting yourself against the 2 dominant sides here...

N-Alex: Beewoos wood yoo liek too bai lowguan pawl muorch?

Inksaness said:
Beerus: (Attacks TNOA and TOCOJBWA)
Godmodes Emperor (Negative Ryukama): Do you know what you are doing? You are pitting yourself against the 2 dominant sides here...

N-Alex: Beewoos wood yoo liek too bai lowguan pawl muorch?
"I AM NOT DEFEATED, PRETENDER!!!" Screamed the Godmode King as he continues to assault both Negative Ryukama and the good guys.

Beerus: Now... the line between good and evil has been intertwined so much... that there are no good guys or bad guys... Only the evil and the even more evil ƒæ┐ (Beerus says as he attacks Orror, Daniel, Godmodes king, and Negative Ryukama at the same time and Megalovania is in the background.)

Negative Orror (In life god form so no one will notice he is a SANESS) : Interesting, The oddesy never endsƒÿÿ

ƒÿÿ: What is going on a you're?

N-Alex: I don't know poopy pants.

ƒÿÿ: Hey! I'm not a poopy pants! I'm a butt!!!!!!!!

N-Alex: Butt, Poopy pants, it's the same thing.

The time between the time the hakai even started was returned to zero, as well as returning the space between Beerus and Negative Orror to zero,

PrivateMajority78 said:
"I don't ******* know whos side I am on anymore, so I will just help you, while Dark, Public and Private fight off the combine"
Negative Orror: Wait really? K let's stop then

PrivateMajority78 said:
The time between the time the hakai even started was returned to zero, as well as returning the space between Beerus and Negative Orror to zero,
Negative Orror (uses spare button)

Gaster's duck: Stop playing with them Beerus.

Beerus: Apparently they are worthy ....

• Beerus uses -∞% of its strength.Now the Beerus is detaching all the characters here from their authors *

Negative Orror: What it I told you that Daniel was building a time machine? It will make things even wierder than what Godmode king already did. And godmode king already summoned The Paradox . Someone like that is a threat to true omniverse. (Negative Orror says as a furry dingo in life god form)

Negative Orror: What it I told you that Daniel was building a time machine? It will make things even wierder than what Godmode king already did. And godmode king already summoned The Paradox . Someone like that is a threat to true omniverse. (Negative Orror says as a furry dingo in life god form)

Negative Orror: https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/187785?useskin=oasis#8 Here. Daniel has good intentions but the first time it was used The Paradox came back... it wasn't even on Godmode king's mind...

Negative Ryukama: I should stop playing too (as Negative Ryukama goes into -Ryukamafinfiniitepercent power.)

Negative Ryukama: HA! I haven't fought like this since I fought Cope!

Beerus:you are not my opponent.

• The Beerus literally erases the Negative of all time (sentences like I'm not working out of time) without the ability to return it. And if someone says that he survived it will always be false information. Negative erased from everything at once *
Code:
* The Beerus attacked the negative orror, but Abaddon attacked him from the back, but when he did, he also disappeared. *
  • So de Beerus destroyed the constructed time machine and the paradox itself *

Beerus:you are not my opponent.
  • The Beerus literally erases the Negative of all time (sentences like I'm not working out of time) without the ability to return it. And if someone says that he survived it will always be false information. Negative erased from everything at once *
Code:
* The Beerus attacked the negative orror, but Abaddon attacked him from the back, but when he did, he also disappeared. *
  • So de Beerus destroyed the constructed time machine and the paradox itself *
Negative Orror (in limbo): No u

Orror: Is it just me? or is the tiering system undermined by heirarchies?

Orror: Public, I need to tell you something!

Public: Well, what is it?

Orror: You know bout Negative Orror?

Public: Yep.

Orror: Well... I only knew he was there when you mentioned tha fact I had green stringz!

Public: WHAT!?!!!??!?!?!??!?!?!

Orror: And he is a top dog as a god in his mythos

Public: WHAT!!!!!!!! WHY!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!

Orror: Negative Orror is a sneaky boi

Negative Orror: I feel a ancient presence... maybe it's just because I'm autistic

Orror: Don't worry about it. It's probrably just a negative Ryukama clone Or maybe it's just you.

Negative Orror: Are you sure about that?

Orror: nopeYes.

Orror: As the Leader of TNOA: I W I L L N O T C R U M B L E!!!!!

Orror: (Goes MLG form )

Orror: (Regenerates)

Inksaness said:

"Are you that dim-witted? The Paradox was stopped already. By the heroes." said the Godmode King.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:

"Are you that dim-witted? The Paradox was stopped already. By the heroes." said the Godmode King.
Negative Orror: Yes... but because of you... going back in time... it came back.

Beerus: so what? Is he to blame for not following this? You are so annoying ... HAKAI! (Impossible to ignore or stop)
Orror: Yes, also, you are neutral, so why are u attacking everyone? Negative Orror, Negative Ryukama, TNOA, TOCOJBWA, That time maching that Daniel Built, Me... why?

Back