• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4

We find Illuso, and he is being attacked by a bear.

Stalin immediately realizes he is reformed. "Stalin, can I have my stand back?" Illuso asks.

Inksaness said:
Negative Orror: here we go again...

Motu and Paltu: We are on your side this time! (They say as they tackle Abaddon to the ground and death seal him)

Motu: Are you sure this will work?

Paltu: I'm sure. It's a true and trusted aaaaaaaaaaand he's gone.

Motu: where... oh... I found him already... (As Motu sees Abaddon and Negative Orror figting)

Negative Orror: I'll just use my base form...

The Heretic Army: (Attacks Negative Orror as well)

Negative Orror: Well... since I'm neutral I am at war with everyone (Got attacked by OG Orror, Abaddon, and Heretic army.)

Negative Orror: (Stringz Abaddon teh god to puppet him.)

Negative Orror: The Quran (As he brings the Quran to trap him in that comic.)
Abaddon summons Luke and his filthiness destroys Orror, Motu, Patlu, the stringz, and the Quran.

Negative Orror: RIP my Katchup packets

Orror: *Regenerates*

Orror: OH NO!!!!!!! THEBIGSMOKE4269 BUTTHURTISM IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inksaness said:
Negative Orror: RIP my Katchup packets

Orror: *Regenerates*

Orror: OH NO!!!!!!! THEBIGSMOKE BUTTHURTISM IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheBigSmoke Butthurtism clashes with Luke's sheer filthiness.

"We need to find Pesci, Prosciutto, and Melone." Ghiaccio says. "WHERE THE **** ARE THEY!" He then shouts, beating a tree, and scaring away the bear, saving Illuso. "DI MOLTO" A man yells.

Ghiaccio calms down. "You hear that? that poor use of Italian must be Melone. Hes a bit ****** up, but try to bear with him." Ghiaccio says.

Italyball: A mama mia coming here is a so hard. Whoever is a out there surrender to the mia a tyee COMBINE EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motu and Paltu: (Regenerates)

Negative Orror: *Uses killy to attack Abaddon*

Negative Ryukama: How did you do that? I gave you a ban hammer but I didn't teach this to you...

Negative Orror: It's a passive ability that All Negative Insertnamehere has. At least as far as I know since TheLightSide857 has it too...

Negative Ryukama: Oh... so.. will you finally Join the Combine Empire?

Negative Orror: No

Negative Ryukama: Why not?

Negative Orror: 9/10ths of your entire army just ********** me and I wanted to stay neutral in the first place.

Inksaness said:
Motu and Paltu: (Regenerates)
Negative Orror: *Uses killy to attack Abaddon*

Negative Ryukama: How did you get that? I gave you a ban hammer but I didn't give this to you...

Negative Orror: It's a passive ability that All Negative Insertnamehere has. At least as far as I know since TheLightSide857 has it too...

Negative Ryukama: Oh... so.. will you finally Join the Combine Empire?

Negative Orror: No

Negative Ryukama: Why not?

Negative Orror: 9/10ths of your entire army just ********** me and I wanted to stay neutral in the first place.
"YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WEAK, NEGATIVE ORROR!!!!!!" Screams Abaddon as he throws both Motu and Patlu in opposite directions to who-knows-where and rips apart Negative Orror. Abaddon then throws the seven pieces at me and I activate the Cringual Gauntlet with the Cosmic Power Stone glowing and punch them out of the air.

Negative Orror: *Regenerates* All right... (Shows everyone else his clones)

Negative Orror: (Shows his ban hammer)

Negative Orror: Lmao DO YOU WANT T O S E E M E W I T H TH I S M O N S T R O S I T Y!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!!?!??!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?

Inksaness said:

Negative Orror: Lmao DO YOU WANT T O S E E M E W I T H TH I S M O N S T R O S I T Y!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!!?!??!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?
Abaddon simply grabs the Ban Hammer and rips it out of Negative Orror's hands. He then laughs as he holds the ban hammer in his hands and an orange aura explodes around him, spanning almost the entire battlefield as he gains all the powers of an admin. "NOW I HAVE ATTAINED POWER FAR BEYOND YOURS, NEGATIVE ORROR!!!! ATTACK, MY BROTHERS!!!!!" He screams and swings his Ban Hammer at Negative Orror as the heretic army and Combine soldiers charge forth and attack everyone on the good side, including Negative Orror's clones.

Negative Orror: phew thank goodness that was a fake ban hammer. otherwise who knows what woud have happened?

Abaddon: HOW ARE YOU NOT BANNED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Negative Orror: I uh... OP AND SUPER STRONGK NOT EVEN A BAN HAMMER CAN BAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile back in Italyball scene

Orror: (Shows the real Ban Hammer)

Orror (Hides it in himself somewhere so that Abaddon doesn't find it)

Italyball: What's that? (Italyball says as he became terrified)

TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:

Abaddon simply grabs the Ban Hammer and rips it out of Negative Orror's hands. He then laughs as he holds the ban hammer in his hands and an orange aura explodes around him, spanning almost the entire battlefield as he gains all the powers of an admin. "NOW I HAVE ATTAINED POWER FAR BEYOND YOURS, NEGATIVE ORROR!!!! ATTACK, MY BROTHERS!!!!!" He screams and swings his Ban Hammer at Negative Orror as the heretic army and Combine soldiers charge forth and attack everyone on the good side, including Negative Orror's clones.
Negative Orror: I am neutral as I am attacked by all alliances in this battle...

Inksaness said:
Negative Orror: phew thank goodness that was a fake ban hammer. otherwise who knows what woud have happened?

Negative Orror: I uh... OP AND SUPER STRONGK NOT EVEN A BAN HAMMER CAN BAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orror: Something to show my leadership...

Italyball: Wait a minute... YOU ARE DA BOSS!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Orror: Yes...

Communist PrivateMajority: I have come by the orders of Omnipotent Leader Mao Zedong in the Name of the Combine Empire to assist Italyball in glorious battle (Private Says as he just appeared by teleporteation)

Ghiaccio: Private... you're joking... right...?

Communist PrivateMajority: *stays silent*

PublicMinority87 said:
We find Illuso, and he is being attacked by a bear.
Stalin immediately realizes he is reformed. "Stalin, can I have my stand back?" Illuso asks.
Stalin (squinty eyed): okay... sure.

Inksaness said:

Abaddon isn't fooled. "THIS MUST BE A FAKE BAN HAMMER!!" He shrieked. "HERETICS, SEARCH FOR THE BAN HAMMER!!!!!" The heretics charge forth, trampling over Italyball as some jump inside Orror and begin searching.

Italyball: (slowly begins dying)

Concept of Death and Fear: You lost against life and hope Italyball. Thats why you aren't dying.

Orror: HAHAHAHAHA NO! (As Orror Bans the Heretics from his body)

Lee teleported where Kabus was.

Lee tries to use illusions to create afterimages of herself. Her afterimages charges an energy blast......but it'll took 1 minute to charge, so Lee stands in front of her afterimages, guarding them just to finished their charging.

Kabus looked at her. Sure, she was gonna kill him, but he felt happy. Was this love...oh, wait, hold on. He then shielded himself.

Lee grabbed Kabus and throws him on the sky.

While Kabus was in the sky. Lee looked at Kabus and tries to energy blash him even with the kilometers on the sky. Lee's afterimages also finished prepared and blasted with the same timing as the Original Lee did.

Kabus was heavily damaged, his legs broken. He tried to get up, but couldn't. Lee then dialed in some other robots for support.

She summoned Terminator and Robocop.

Terminator grabs Robocop and throws him at Kabus, Robocop follows the wind and used his so called "auto-9 machine pistol", but it's too slow.

Lee then thinks about an Terra Blade that comes from Terraria and try to bring it through reality. She used the ability to turn illusions into reality and already equipped.

She runs and fires some green energies on Kabus with the Terra Blade.

Kabus kept on trying to flee, but Lee then dialed in more robots, these ones more feminine to keep Kabus busy (no not like that you degenerate).

The three robots appeared in front of Kabus, the one girl kicks Kabus chin, the second girl punches Kabus arms, While the last girl sweep Kabus legs. Kabus took all of that damage and fell off.

Kabus teared up a bit, scared, as Lee then got a new set of programming. She then started to reprogram her personality to a more motherly state.

Inksaness said:
Inksaness said:

Orror: Something to show my leadership...
Italyball: Wait a minute... YOU ARE DA BOSS!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Orror: Yes...

Communist PrivateMajority: I have come by the orders of Omnipotent Leader Mao Zedong in the Name of the Combine Empire to assist Italyball in glorious battle (Private Says as he just appeared by teleporteation)

Ghiaccio: PRIVATE, YOU'RE ******* KIDDING ME, RIGHT?

Communist PrivateMajority: *stays silent*
(Fixed)

Ghiaccio activates his stand out of anger, which immediately causes the air around him to freeze. "THIS IS MY STAND, WHITE ALBUM!"

Daniel opens a portal to summon his first cousin once removed, 56 year old James Verintan Jr.

I then start laughing, learning about Ghiaccio's weakness, but trying to make it look like I have no idea, as I hit the visor of the White Album suit, which does jack shit.

Back