• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4

Orror (Teleports to N-Alex): You... I saw you in my dreams...

N-Alex: Ah yes, I ENTERED TO YOUR DREAMS TO HAVE YOU BUY LOGANG MERCH!!!!! #SubscribetoLoganPaul, #Logang, #TheWikiHasProgressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orror:.. o... kay.

N-Alex (To All sides): BUY LOGAn PAUL MERCH, BUY LOGAN PAUL MERCH! BUY LOGAN PAUL MERCH!BUY LOGAN PAUL MERCH!BUY LOGAN PAUL MERCH!BUY LOGAN PAUL MERCH!BUY LOGAN PAUL MERCH!BUY LOGAN PAUL MERCH!BUY LOGAN PAUL MERCH!BUY LOGAN PAUL MERCH!BUY LOGAN PAU...

Negative Orror: Excuse me? But Obviously, PewDiePie is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.

N-Alex: NO HE'S NOT!!!!!!! WHEN I JOINED THE LOGANG I DISCOVERED MY TRUE DESTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU DO THAT WHEN YOU JOINED THE "9 YEAR OLD ARMY"!?!?!?!?!??!!??!!!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?

Negative Orror: No... Brofist is a process...

Meanwhile...

Orror : Negative Orror, Come inside... I want to show you something.

Negative Orror: Okay...

Orror (Shows him MaxForward's ban hammer): This is Max's ban hammer. The designs are new...

Neagative Orror... No way... (He showed him his ban hammer) This looks so ancient (With edgy aura)

Orror: While inside my body, I did some investigation on this ban hammer... Negative Ryukama said that he corrupted it and it was Max's right? Well... he was lying. I did some digging and the hammer was edgy when he got it, so he did not corrupt it, and the designs look like it's from a Googol years ago.

Negative Orror: Oh... I see... another reason not to be Part of The Combine Empire or The Combine base... (Negative Orror get's out of the Combine base)

Orror: Wait! One more thing!

Negative Orror: Yes?

Orror: The only people that can use Ban Hammer is the owner of the ban hammer, like that ban hammer, that you now have, is yours, so if Abaddon takes it, he cannot use it. There is no need to hide it from him as he cannot use it's power.

Negative Orror: Okay, Good to know. (leaves)

Italyball (becomes regeneratedby Orror) : Thanks...

Orror: You're welcome...

And then the figt begins... Ghiaccio and Orror vs Italyball and Communist PublicMajority

(I will do Ghiaccio, because he has anger issues, and is extremmely vulgar.)

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL **** IS WRONG WITH YOU, ITALY? I CHERISHED YOU AND LIVED IN YOU FOR MY WHOLE ******* LIFE, I EVEN DESPISE PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE THE ITALIAN WORD FOR VENEZIA WHEN THEY, THEMSELVES ARE ITALIAN!" Ghiaccio yells.

PrivateMajority78 said:
(I will do Ghiaccio, because he has anger issues, and is extremmely vulgar.)

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL **** IS WRONG WITH YOU, ITALY? I CHERISHED YOU AND LIVED IN YOU FOR MY WHOLE ******* LIFE, I EVEN DESPISE PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE THE ITALIAN WORD FOR VENEZIA WHEN THEY, THEMSELVES ARE ITALIAN!" Ghiaccio yells.
"THE COMBINE HAS PROMIZED MT POWER!!!!! AND BECAUZE OF DA COMBINE I WAS ABLE TO DEFEAT RAEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Italyball says as he was about to fight Ghiaccio.

N-Alex (To Ghiaccio) : BUY L OgAN PauL MerCH!!!! Buy Logan Paul Merch! BUYLOGANPAULMERCH! BUYLOGANPAULMERCH!BUYLOGANPAULMERCH!BUYLOGANPAULMERCH!BUYLOGANPAULMERCH!BUYLOGANPAULMERCH!BUYLOGANPAULMERCH!BUYLOGANPAULMERCH!BUYLOGANPAULMERCH!BUYLOGANPAULMERCH!BUYLOGANPAULMERCH!BUYLOGANPAULMERCH!BUYLOGANPAULMERCH!BUYLOGANPAULMERCH!BUYLOGANPAULMERCH!BUYLOGANPAULMERCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Negative Orror (To Ghiaccio): Obviously, you should by a chair from pewdiepie. It's relaxing and it's only 350 dollars!

"I don't see how that is relevant right now, but how much would that be in Italian Lire?" Ghiaccio asks.

"I am an underpaid hitman, but I could probably afford it." Ghiaccio says.

PrivateMajority78 said:
"I don't see how that is relevant right now, but how much would that be in Italian Lire?" Ghiaccio asks.
"I am an underpaid hitman, but I could probably afford it." Ghiaccio says.
Negative Orror (does a pun): Chech here.

PrivateMajority78 said:
"If I actually got paid more than 20 million lire, I would probably be able to afford it." Ghiaccio says.
The chair? (Negative Orror asks)

Negative Orror: How much do you get paid?

PrivateMajority78 said:
"One job we only got paid 20 million lire, and yet we are likely the best damn squad in Passione! WHY DID WE ONLY GET 20 MILLION?"
Negative Orror: Here (Gives Ghiaccio 1,000,000,000,000 lire).

Orror: HEY!!!!!!!!! THAT WASHALFMAMUNNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Negative Orror: Deal with it M8.

Inksaness said:
PrivateMajority78 said:
"One job we only got paid 20 million lire, and yet we are likely the best damn squad in Passione! WHY DID WE ONLY GET 20 MILLION?"
Negative Orror: Here (Gives Ghiaccio 1,000,000,000,000 lire).

Orror: HEY!!!!!!!!! THAT WASHALFMAMUNNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Negative Orror: Deal with it M8.
Abaddon teleports behind Negative Orror and rips him apart.

Abaddon: Negative orror teleported away... what I really hit was N-Ale...

N-Alex: Oh, YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Abaddon: Yes, I did, deal with it.

N-Alex (To frozen Abaddon): Killy! (As Negative Orror and N-Alex does killy on frozen Abaddon)

Orror: Private!!!!!!!!!! How did you not become communist?

Private: I became an anti-vaxxer... My most powerful versions of myself went away from me and became communist...

"Anyway, I just drank vodka and whiskey, and since Russia and Canada climate-wise have nearly no difference, some bullshit stopped the communism." I say, finding Prosciutto and Pesci, as La Squadra is reunited.

Inksaness said:
Abaddon: Negative orror teleported away... what I really hit was N-Ale...
N-Alex: Oh, YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Abaddon: Yes, I did, deal with it.

N-Alex (To frozen Abaddon): Killy! (As Negative Orror and N-Alex does killy on frozen Abaddon)

Orror: Private!!!!!!!!!! How did you not become communist?

Private: I became an anti-vaxxer... My most powerful versions of myself went away from me and became communist...
Abaddon breaks out of the ice, and then slams his fist on the ground, creating a shockwave of chaotic energy that knocks N-Alex, Negative Orror, and Ghiacco into the air. Abaddon reaches out and slams Negative Orror and Ghiacco together multiple times before throwing them back to the ground and doing a foot dive into their bodies, creating another shockwave that knocks them down through the ground into who-knows-where. Meanwhile, Communist Public lays the beatdown on N-Alex before megapunching him, teleporting behind him and grabbing him, and throwing him far away from the arena.

N-Alex: Ima right here (As he teleports behind Communist Private and then Mega-killying him)

Negative Orror: You think that will affect me? Sad... (As he turns his LV level from -infinity to -1)

Inksaness said:
N-Alex: Ima right here (As he teleports behind Communist Private and then Mega-killying him)
Negative Orror: You think that will affect me? Sad... (As he turns his LV level from -infinity to -1)
Communist Private slams N-Alex with the Communist Masamune and then stabs him, speedblitzes him, and chops his head into molecules.

Abaddon does another foot dive, slamming Negative Orror and Ghiacco down further.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:
Communist Private slams N-Alex with the Communist Masamune and then stabs him, speedblitzes him, and chops his head into molecules.
Abaddon does another foot dive, slamming Negative Orror and Ghiacco down further.
Negative Orror is unaffected, due to the power boost, and proceeds to killy Abaddon.

N-Alex goes away, to keep selling Logang merch to everyone.

Inksaness said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:
Negative Orror is unaffected, due to the power boost, and proceeds to killy Abaddon.
N-Alex goes away, to keep selling Logang merch to everyone.
Abaddon summons Luke and his filth destroyes the unaffectedness and Negative Orror.

Ghiaccio hides his airhole to defend himself. "******* DUMBASS, THE MOISTURE IN THE AIR IS BEING FROZEN, AND IT CREATES AN ARMOR AROUND ME! THERE IS NO POINT IT CAN BE ATTACKED!"

PrivateMajority78 said:
Ghiaccio hides his airhole to defend himself. "******* DUMBASS, THE MOISTURE IN THE AIR IS BEING FROZEN, AND IT CREATES AN ARMOR AROUND ME! THERE IS NO POINT IT CAN BE ATTACKED!"
Negative Orror: I HAVE met Luke! (He says as he then uses stringz to counter the filthyness and to put it to Abaddon)

Inksaness said:

N-Alex: Ah yes, I ENTERED TO YOUR DREAMS TO HAVE YOU BUY LOGANG MERCH!!!!! #SubscribetoLoganPaul, #Logang, #TheWikiHasProgressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N-Alex: Orror, Orror do u remember wat I said? Orror: Yes...

Abbadon then attacks GHiaccio's airhole, only for Ghiaccio to use his ability.

"So, you found out my breathing hole, and tried to attack it. Cryogenic temperatures bring everything to a standstill, and not just your pathetic attacks, I mean the air around you is freezing, it is now -210 degrees Celsius, this is WHITE ALBUM : GENTLY WEEPS!"

Prosciutto ages the heretics, but Abbadon is immune to the aging, as the cold temperatures nullify it. Formaggio and Illuso are doing their part as well, with the bigger heretics being trapped in the mirror world, and then FOrmaggio makes them shrink.

Pesci also kills multiple heretics, no longer fearing killing. "Bro, I killed some people." Pesci says to Prosciutto.

"Excellent work, Pesci. When you actually put effort in, you can do great things. You aren't just a mammoni, Pesci."

Risotto watches from a far, using Metallica to make him invisible, planning to step in if Ghiaccio dies.

Inksaness said:
Inksaness said:

N-Alex: Orror, Orror do u remember wat I said?
Orror: Yes...
Orror (trying to remember what N-Alex said): N-Alex... uhh... you said... "#SubscribeToLoganPaul #IsThatTheLogang? #BuyLogangMerch and #TheWikiHasProgressed/falle!!!!!!!!".

N-Alex: THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of La Squadra is taken out by Abaddon.

Risotto reveals himself, and uses Metallica.

As Abaddon charges at Risotto, he vomits razor blades. He then tries to hit Risotto, who dodges, then seemingly falls, and is... gone.

The remaining TOCOJBWA members reunite to forge a time machine. "It's getting too weird, we gotta stop it!" Daniel said to the rest of the alliance.

MaxForward said:
The remaining TOCOJBWA members reunite to forge a time machine. "It's getting too weird, we gotta stop it!" Daniel said to the rest of the alliance.
Abaddon: HAHAHAHAHA No! (Abbadon saidas he broke the time machine.) Abaddon: YOUR ONLY HOPE WAS SWAP KING AND HE IS PERMANENTLY DEAD! YOU CANNOT RAISE HIM TO LIFE EVEN IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrivateMajority78 said:
Risotto is invisible.
Metallica creates scissors in Abaddon's throas, and a bullet appears in the vein.
DanTDM is invisible.

Dr. Tyranysaurous creates scissorrs in Metallica's throas, and a bullet apears in the vein. (because of mods.)

Back