• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole Macgrath vs Alex Mercer

Alex Mercer because he can withstand tank shells while Cole can only tank RPGs even though RPGs are roughly on the same level and sometimes superior to tank shells.

Also Alex survived a nuke, even though he was completely vaporized by it, and survived due to regen that isn't really combat applicable.

Fugg

I'm still hoping we get a teaser for a new InFAMOUS at Playstation Experience. Maybe it's like Sly Cooper and they handed InFAMOUS to a new developer to focus on Ghosts (they gave Sly to Sanzaru to focus on InFAMOUS)

Okay for the record, if any one here can win a crossdressing contest it's alex....Wait, is it crossdressing when its a virus wearing others skin? Or is it more like a furry wearing a bear suit? I guess it would be more like a bear wearing a person suit....

Yet again internet, I am sorry :p

I have looked into the abyss and can not look back...Still pretty awesom and hilarous.

.Although I do feel it may be cheating to let a shapshifting virus take part in a crossdressing competion....

Your welcome

He should probably be disqaulified though as he is currently cross species dressing as a human and his shapshifting gives him a massive unfair advantage... Just seems like bad sportsmanship to allow him to compete.

Cole KOs Alex by freezing him. Even then the temperature of an ionic storm is enough to vaporize him fully with no need for worry about onscreen and offscreen etc. If you still wanna argue that, the entire battle with SH including the game over cutscene takes place in the morning so there's a big time gap on the whole event. Cole literally turns Alex into an endless punching bag. There's no reason for this to be fair.

@Andy

VS debating is supposed to do that. Just... not in that way lol

7 A key doesn't have ice manip, saying that mercer has no win con, cole resist his disease manip, bio manip, and absorbtion. Has a massive advantage in ap and dura and theirs nothing mercer can do.

I keep mixing up Coles. It's a Collection of Coles that just gets too confusing. This is why I don't post past midnight

Also I'm surprised this isn't in fun and games

This should be in Fun and Games. That way you can do a tier equalized match like I did for Cole vs Spider-Man. Granted, it'd still be pretty one-sided in Cole's favour but still.

I mean

Yeah Cole just kinda basically vaporizes him by using attacks made of his weakness

Didn't he get incapped by a taser at one point

I don't remember why we removed that

I don't mean to turn this into a Prototype discussion thread, but I was thinking about Alex's Regenerationn. The two main instances of how effective it is is when Alex was vaporized by the nuke and the Supreme Hunter was reduced to a puddle of blood. But IIRC, both of these took an extremely long time to do, several hours at least. Shouldn't it be like the Hulk, where his regen is only combat applicable up to a certain level?

DMUA said:
Didn't he get incapped by a taser at one point

I don't remember why we removed that
It's because of adaptation, it says it at the bottom. Even though it is never stated or shown that he could adapt to electricity. And even in the Wildstorm comic, a Hunter got completely vaporized by the electric current from a third rail.

Well on the scale that Cole has he'd still get yeeted from this plane of existence

@Real Eugene

Wildstorm comic? Do explain?

That said I argued for that elec resistance feat because it's not right and relies on assumptions and speculations. If we're allowed to do that, we're going to adjust so many more profiles by speculating. That's why it had to be removed and the first basis for that feat was misunderstood.

Everything else seems right tho. And some people can just endlessly attack Alex casually while he's mid regen after that 'KO' once they realize what happens

Actually makes you wonder.. What happens once the enemy is KOed but not really KO? Is the 'victor' going to just chill and carry on? Are they suspicious why nothing's happening in this Death Battle or so?

Back