• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath V.S Delsin Rowe

ABoogieYesSir

They/Them
Round 1: End of SS Delsin, good karma vs End of Infamous 2 Cole.

Round 2: Same as 1 except both are evil karma.

Win by death or ko.

Untitled by bibleman101-dap47kw

First round Cole blasts him with P O W E R N U L L B E A M S and Delsin drops dead.

Second Round Delsin gets turned to Quarks..... And resists.... And BFRs.

Round 1: basically what DMUA. Flight, unlimited energy and spam blasts help too

Round 2: basically what DMUA said, RFB blast is useless against Conduits, and black hole gets resisted. Cole resists a lot of what Delson throws at him as well, but BFR is the killer (though Delsin has never used it in character), and power null/absorption requires physical contact (which I'm not sure how works against Delsin's power steal)

I mean, it would have been nice if they actually showed Delsin using his countless powers he got from the prison.

Well I mean it was pretty clear that in Infamous 1 Cole became a king of a dead city and 2 Cole turned everyone into conduits which then got retconed by SS eliminating the possibilities of a MHA sort of world where everyone has powers, except for maybe a few genetic freaks. Man, doesn't that sound like a game full of opportunity. All wasted cause people are goodie two shoes

But then we'd have to deal with a Cole with crippling depression and nigh godlike powers, which doesn't sound fun

We should probably also add to Delsin's profile: "His evil self likely possesses an unknown amount of abilities, due to the fact that he interacted and absorbed the powers of numerous Conduits at Curdan Cay"

Nani laddo. That sounds awesome... As long as we see it from the perspective of a new protag

Yeah probably.

I was alluding to all the shenanigans and reboots he brought on, but yeah, the Watchmen movie was terrible

Just added in the info to his page

Back