• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cognito Ergo Sum: Wake-up Procedure (Meta/Registration Thread 1) (Full)

Name: Super Man

Backstory: Super Man was an ordinary man, until the concept of trauma attacked his village. By showing resistance, he was granted great power

Appearance: A slightly muscular man who is fond of spandex

Statistics:

Strength: 2

Agility: 2

Speed: 2

Intelligence: 2

Power: 4

Aptitude: 3

Power: Gains a random new power every 12 hours, with the old one transforming into it over those 12 hours.

Man, this actually looks pretty sweet. Too bad I was late.

I can manage it. I promise not to make it really impractical reactive evolution (most of the time), or just give myself variants of reality warping all of the time.

Hmm.

The party could use a support, correct?

How would I hop in?

Dude

I am not allowing the kind of power. Not because it's OP, which it isnt really, but becausw it's going to suck ass to keep up with

Moritzva said:
Hmm.

The party could use a support, correct?

How would I hop in?
Sort of

Healing is already covered and we have someone who can be a support if needed, but no dedicated supports yet

The God Of Procrastination said:
It sounds fun to me.
Even if you manage to keep track of it, everyone else still has to as well, and the GM would have to either pick the random power for you, or decide whether the random power is ok each time

Use this. If the power is too much (or too little), then reroll as necessary. The degree of my ability is still determined by power, so you may not have to do that much.

That's the problem, having to click random on powerlisting until a suitable power is located, and then having to determine how that scales with your Power stat is too much to do every 12 in game hours

Name: Jakovich Hansen, otherwise known as Jake.

Sex: Male

Backstory: I'll need time for this.

Appearance: Preppy and elegant, always taking care of his appearance and assuring that he looks just fine. With smooth, slightly long black hair down to his neck, blue eyes, and a charming smile. Optimistic, suave, and seductive- a socialite and lover, who very likely marveled at the thought of being a superbeing. Dresses in a suit quite often and prefers nothing that isn't to his fine tasyes. Possesses a slight superiority complex.

Statistics:
Strength: 1

Agility: 2

Speed: 1

Intelligence: 4

Powers: Magnum Opus
A representation of Jakovich's desire of perfection and greatness, Jake manipulates the particles of magic in the air to change an object to his will, as he sees it, to make it even better. Due to the broad range of this ability in potency, he still has plenty of difficulty fully using and mastering it's effects. He can only target objects or people within around ten meters of himself, as of the start of the RP. Currently, his Enchantments are quite basic, but some are (but not limited to):

Enchanting an item or person with basic elemental effects.
Healing or repairing people or objects.
Amplifying certain statistics such as speed or strength.
A slightly more advanced, but more stressful, technique is to manipulate properties, such as hardness, softness, and similar.

4 Strenght and Power is 6-C+, 4 Intel is Supergenius, the rest i don't know. Keep in mind that Agility gives you regen

Hold up, are you allowed to put points into Aptitude at all? As in, one more points?

Sounds right. I could of sworn I read something of the matter in the OP, but couldn't find it.

Well, I hope that's fine.

Character Creation:

Name: Eternal Zenith

Sex:
Male

Backstory: TBA

Appearance: Eternal Zenith looks 18 and he wears a black tophat and a suit similar to that of funeral clothing. His skin is almost too pale to be human. His eyes are light red, almost disturbing. His hair is black and very curly.

Statistics:

Agility: 3

Speed: 1

Intelligence: 3

Power: Time Manipulation

This power allows Eternal Zenith the power to manipulate time some things he should be able to do include:

Time-Stop: He can stop time for up to 2 seconds in a limited range. This ability has a cool down that I haven't decided yet. This can make up for Eternal Zenith's lack of speed

Time-Forward: This can either give a debuff to enemy stats as the enemy becomes older or gives Eternal Zenith a steady increase in most stats as aging actually makes him stronger. This ability resets after some time. He can also increase the speed of projectiles which consequently makes the projectile do more damage.

Time Rewind: This can heal Eternal Zenith from damage and debuffs given but weakens him as older age actually makes him stronger.

Name: Briana ┼×ehrazat

Sex: Female

Backstory: Being fascinated with guns from an early age, she slowly became a renowned marksman.

Appearance: A woman with short, blond hair.

Statistics:

Agility: 4
Intelligence: 1
Aptitude:
Stat

Back