• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clover Kingdom Size Upgrade (Black clover)

Here we have a rather interesting issue that I think makes things much clearer.

I will rely on the Pixel-calc made by Epsilon-R, This Calc

Disclaimer/clarification: I did this calculation on Android, if anyone can rectify, over all pixels would be great.

Pov distancie = 560km. <- This is more or less the distance at which Asta was located.

the new variant of the DU has a duration of exactly 10 minutes.

We have a 10 minute limit, and we know that Asta had been using this transformation for training for some time and that at a certain point he has mastered the Zetten.

Finally, Asta save's Ichika

Asta travelled 560 in less than 10 minutes, It's hard to say exactly what amount of time it took, but, again we have the limit.

So, I will say that for mere context, it took one 5 to 7 minutes.

560/300(5 minutes) = 1.8km/s

560/420(7 minutes) = 1.3km/s

Now here's the thing: Asta states that it would take him a long time to reach the Spade Kingdom from the clover kingdom even with Devil Union.

This mention can be seen in two ways.

1) up to the border at the most.

2)Capital to capital.

Map & And pixels

Green line: Capital to Capital= 179px
Red line: Capital to border = 110px
Blue line: continent Length/Diameter = 266px
Pink line: Clover Kingdom Length/Diameter = 117px

For reference, I will assume that it would take Asta a single hour to get to the Spade Kingdom.

So...

1.8km/s to Km/h = 6480km/h
1.3km/s to Km/h = 4680km/h

With Capital to border:
4680/110= 42km per px

Low End:
Clover Kingdom Length/Diámeter: 4935km

Continent length/Diámeter: 11317km

6480/110 = 58km per px
High end:
Clover: 6833km

Continent: 15669km (A bit bigger than américan continent)

With Capital to Capital:
4680/179= 26km per pixel
6480/179= 36km per pixel

Low End:
Clover: 3032km

Continent: 6954km

High End:
Clover: 4199km

Continent: 9629km

With this large number of Variables the result could be always changing, so I believe that at least the most important thing is to reach a consensus.

Last edited:
There are issues with it
First is the assumption of the time-frame. Asta saying "it would take forever" doesn't necessarily equate to an hour, for all we know, it could have been 10 minutes.
There's also the fact that Asta wants to hurry up and save Nacht, so there's no reason for him to take his time and run at such low speeds when he can travel faster than light.

And another issue is that afaik we don't assume planets to be bigger than earth unless there's a statement or an obvious difference between the two.

Here, you got the Continent as 3/4 the Diameter of Earth. Not to mention the distance between the Continent and Land of the Sun would be even wider as Nacht, who can travel from one side of the Continent to another with his shadow magic, cannot reach Asta's shadow

There are issues with it
First is the assumption of the time-frame. Asta saying "it would take forever" doesn't necessarily equate to an hour, for all we know, it could have been 10 minutes.
There's also the fact that Asta wants to hurry up and save Nacht, so there's no reason for him to take his time and run at such low speeds when he can travel faster than light.
I do not believe it is correct.

If we are talking about the capabilities of that Asta, even without the DU it would have been able to arrive on time thanks to the Black Form.

When the majin attacks he is still seen training to master the DU, so the displacement feat of the Black Form cannot be denied.

10 minutes is too much of an exaggeration.

I feel like the low-end could possibly work, but I do have issues with this method:
1. That version of DU Asta that thought the spade travel would take forever is not comparable in power to PDU Asta from the current arc.
2. Assuming it was going to take Asta an hour to travel to Spade needs more backing.
3. Asta still has at least five minutes of PDU. Because we see the full five star on his chest when he arrives to Ichika in PDU in Ch.348. So you could assume Asta travelled that distance in five minutes, or less. Which still at least gives us a travel speed time for PDU Asta.

He wasn't referring to Zetten but to the version of Asta that learned Zetten

This Asta is superior to the Spade Saga Asta in pretty much every way

He wasn't referring to Zetten but to the version of Asta that learned Zetten

This Asta is superior to the Spade Saga Asta in pretty much every way
Lol He literally said 'Post-Zetten' As a Power reference.

The correct Way to call is PDU or TDU. On the other hand, can it be proven that Asta DU and TDU are so different in travel speed?

Lol He literally said 'Post-Zetten' As a Power reference.

The correct Way to call is PDU or TDU. On the other hand, can it be proven that Asta DU and TDU are so different in travel speed?
You need to prove that they'd be the same, I don't need to prove the negative

What am I supposed to get out of the scan you sent me? Like, okay, Asta cut off Lucifero's horn with a sneak attack that he still mostly dodged. What does that prove?

What am I supposed to get out of the scan you sent me? Like, okay, Asta cut off Lucifero's horn with a sneak attack that he still mostly dodged. What does that prove?
You didn't understand even when I explained it clearly ?

The TDU Power Up is physical not antimagic.

We are talking about Travel speed over long distances, so.... Taking that into account why would there be a difference ?

Because... better physicals can help you move faster? And that's not even accounting for the fact that there's a gap of 15 months between the Spade Arc and this arc

And another issue is that afaik we don't assume planets to be bigger than earth unless there's a statement or an obvious difference between the two.

Here, you got the Continent as 3/4 the Diameter of Earth. Not to mention the distance between the Continent and Land of the Sun would be even wider as Nacht, who can travel from one side of the Continent to another with his shadow magic, cannot reach Asta's shadow
Not necessarily that rule was broken, the planets are round for a reason, 15000km can easily enter the planet earth without making it Large planet, look at that literally America measures 14000 from end to end.

About Hino Country I think it remains to be seen what implications the space time altering dragon literally has.

In any case there are multiple outcomes to best suit the rules.

Just as a reference, the border between Canada and the USA is 8000 km long.

One of my results gives just under 7000km.

The circumference of the earth is just over 40,000 kilometers, so from the point of the continent to the Hino a Country can be about 7000 to 8000km away without any problems.

Even if we ignore the context of the manga of course.

Hard disagree for the current method requiring less steps and also for Clover’s reasoning

The Black Form also had wings. The wings are just a graphic addition.
"The wings are just a graphic addition"

W h a t ?

No, they literally are what enable him to fly before he learned how to ride Demon-Slayer. And even then, he naturally flies with his transformations.

"The wings are just a graphic addition"

W h a t ?

No, they literally are what enable him to fly before he learned how to ride Demon-Slayer. And even then, he naturally flies with his transformations.
Nope.

He flies Vía antimagic Even Asta himself mentions that in that scene he did not fly with control, for the simple fact that he did not yet have control over the antimagic.

And that those wings aren't even really part of his body, they're made of antimagic literally, so. It's not like they make a big difference either.

You're using a time when Asta couldn't control his Black Asta form and the form automatically went toward strong magic. Nothing that you said actually proves your claim. In addition, devil hosts gain wings that they fly with when using their devil power, such as the Dark Triad. Nacht is, like, the only exception to this

Epsilon R's calc that this revision is based on hasn't been accepted anyway, so this is moot.

With the spoilers from the last chapter out, this looks like something much more solid than what Epsilon R did. We already have the ratio of continent size to planet size, and to the naked eye it doesn't go below 5000-6000km.

With the spoilers from the last chapter out, this looks like something much more solid than what Epsilon R did. We already have the ratio of continent size to planet size, and to the naked eye it doesn't go below 5000-6000km.
Do not discuss spoilers from unreleased chapters here

Ok now you don't know how large the Planet is. Saying that the Continent is nearly the radius of the Earth is a stretch

And let's wait for actually good quality panels before doing anything

Back