• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Claw Meets Blade (A Battle Between 2 of the Most Broken 3Ds)

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
i have already debunked that but ight you can keep your vote
It seems you dont understand the difference between debinking and providing opposing arguments. You have provided opposing arguments. That is all.
the opposing arguments are what debunk your point, i have sustained my points while all you have done is repeat them

Hykuu said:
the opposing arguments are what debunk your point, i have sustained my points while all you have done is repeat them
You have not sustained any more than I have dude dont kid yourself. We both made our points and yiou keep saying no I keep saying yes that is there is to it.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
You have not sustained any more than I have dude dont kid yourself. We both made our points and yiou keep saying no I keep saying yes that is there is to it.
there is a difference between a negative and positive claim and yes and no, but you dont see to get that and stick with the latter

Hykuu said:
there is a difference between a negative and positive claim and yes and no, but you dont see to get that and stick with the latter
You keep stating negative and positive claims and your points are still possibilities thar could go either.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
You keep stating negative and positive claims and your points are still possibilities thar could go either.
that doesnt make sense, now that i made a CRT which got accepted in a hour i guess we can drop this topic?

Hykuu said:
that doesnt make sense, now that i made a CRT which got accepted in a hour i guess we can drop this topic?
I mean yeah, I was neevr against shrike having immeasurable speed(and would not have changed the battle anyway). My issue was you saying nocturne was not. Because apart from that everything is just our opinions.

Jimboydejuan12, I have been told that you are derailing this thread and spamming it by quoting large posts. Please stop doing so. Thank you.

We basically spent ages arguing the Nocturne scan and nocturnes abilities working on robots. Then he was arguing for immeasurable Shrike (I had no issues with it). And then hoenestly it was just a back and fought of repeating the same thing. He got a CRT to upgrade Shrike meaning if speed was not equalized Nocturnewould not blitz him anymore. And a few FRAs later we are here.

So...basically nothing new and no arguments or exlpanations for why the shrike would actually win but people agreed that he'd win anyways?

Speed is equalized anyways so the Shrike's speed doesnt even matter here

WeeklyBattles said:
So...basically nothing new and no arguments or exlpanations for why the shrike would actually win but people agreed that he'd win anyways?
Speed is equalized anyways so the Shrike's speed doesnt even matter here
Yup exactly that. Apparently he can BFR Nocturne to some place that could impale a higher dimensional being as well as fire a beam that dmagaes higher dimensional beings, but the evidence he posted is so long that I cant be bothered to go through to find ut how true it is. But Shrike would definitely not use them immediately.

Just gonna point out that the Shrike cant kill Noc due to his type 8 immortality based on the concept of nightmares

Shrike wouldnt use it immediately and the copies would be too preocupied with fighting each other due to Noc's hax to try to BFR him

Hykuu said:
we have already went over him taking over robots.
Yeah in which you simply disagreed that he could not because apparently he does not have the same powers as Cass even though they are both eternums and have the same power sources.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
we have already went over him taking over robots.
Yeah in which you simply disagreed that he could not because apparently he does not have the same powers as Cass even though they are both eternums and have the same power sources.
I have provided several analogies to this and fallacies you are comitting making this claim

having the same power source doesnt always mean you have the same hax. people can have the same power source yet use it in different ways (I.e the New Gods and justice league God forms, every dr fate and nabu, etc.)

Hykuu said:
I have provided several analogies to this and fallacies you are comitting making this claim

having the same power source doesnt always mean you have the same hax. people can have the same power source yet use it in different ways (I.e the New Gods and justice league God forms, every dr fate and nabu, etc.)
Something you fail to understand is that it is different ways not different targets.

Example Cass can petrify robots and make living beings into robots.

Nocturne can do neither however he can affect robots just like her, but using his night mares and possessions.

You are describing different powers I am describing the same targets.

WeeklyBattles said:
Nocturne can take over robots
heres the thing, Shrike doesnt have any sort of Mind he can take over, he has a set program (killing everyone possible who is a threat to the one who knows), he doesnt have any sort of mind or free will. specially since he was desgined specifically by the MUI to do it deeds on the physical plane. thats what the entire plot revolves around, the MUI is what takes control of The Shrike its the MUI is a sort of higher dimensional collective beyond the continuum, which extends beyond Nocturne's hax. it arguably transcends past present and future.

Hykuu said:
heres the thing, Shrike doesnt have any sort of Mind he can take over, he has a set program (killing everyone possible who is a threat to the one who knows), he doesnt have any sort of mind or free will. specially since he was desgined specifically by the MUI to do it deeds on the physical plane. thats what the entire plot revolves around, the MUI is what takes control of The Shrike its the MUI is a sort of higher dimensional collective beyond the continuum, which extends beyond Nocturne's hax. it arguably transcends past present and future.
He does not need to take over the mind he can just take over the body.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
He does not need to take over the mind he can just take over the body.
the body is what its linked to

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
the body is what its linked to
And so it would lose the link. Unless the shrike has shown resistance to possession it would not be able to stop itself from being possessed.
Argument from ignorance, i already explained how strong the link was. prove that his possession can destory a link at that level

Hykuu said:
Argument from ignorance, i already explained how strong the link was. prove that his possession can destory a link at that level
Complete opposite if the linkwas from a 2-C then I would agree but it is not the MUI is 3-B. The MUI needs to show that it can keep the shrike from being possessed not the other way round it is how hax works in the wiki.

thats not how the burden works when i have directly explained how the link works, simply saying "he cant resist it" when i have directly shown the links connection.

also did you just ask me to prove a negative? Rofl

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
Complete opposite if the linkwas from a 2-C then I would agree but it is not the MUI is 3-B. The MUI needs to show that it can keep the shrike from being possessed not the other way round it is how hax works in the wiki.
so do you want me to make another CRT?

Back