• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Claw Meets Blade (A Battle Between 2 of the Most Broken 3Ds)

i have several times, but i guess its subjective here.

because of the recent events or? im not one of those people, im just more comfy and active on discord/

No you havent, as ive said before, you have yet to explain how the shrike actually beats Noc other than 'lol BFR' which has already had multiple ways that Noc can prevent it presented and agreed upon. Everyone who is actually debating here has disproven your arguments and the fact that youve basically just resorted to making huge assumptions only further weakens your reasoning, not to mention arguing stats that arent on the profiles which is against the rules.

Just in general, i dont like it as a platform

Antvasima said:
Jimboydejuan12, I have been told that you are derailing this thread and spamming it by quoting large posts. Please stop doing so. Thank you.
yeah got im suppossed how be click a reply still large wall of text your thread but pay attention like that it.

nobody here thread right now

Hykuu said:
what are you even saying
can you try using a translate program? lol (again, no offense)
wat

why not anyone need vote Shrike or Noc end match in coming more comments This Thread will closed it?.

I still question the legitimacy of most of the shrike votes seeing as there isn't an actual argument made for for it winning that hasn't been countered, debunked, or that uses information that isn't on the profile and has no evidence backing it up

Also, ik this is sort of a derail but i heard you made a high 1-B scp revision thread, mind if you link it @Weekly

Back