• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Claw Meets Blade (A Battle Between 2 of the Most Broken 3Ds)

I am tired of this so I would just put this all in one post and get this over and done with now that I am home:

First argument:

Nocturne is not beyond time and space. The scan literally says that he has been waiting and watching beyond time and space that in itself is his immeasurable feat. You talk about a higher dimension but that is not what it is at all it is Nocturne's literal state of existence being beyond time and space. People going to higher dimensions are not at all the same thing at all(and I would also like you to bring scans of this btw).

Second argument:

Nocturne's powers dont work on machines is completely disproven by Eternum Cass powers working on machines they have the same source of power thus their powers should work on the same thing that is logical. This allows nocturne to possess one Shrike(if not the original one) and it would be infinite Shrikes versus infinite Shrikes and Nocturne, it is obvious who would win that.

Third argument:

Nocturne being BFRed through his intangbility, I cant be bothered to argue this one but The Shrike would obviously not start with that before he gets mind controlled by Nocturne the whole time.

ALso if you really want to argue noc not being beyond time and space then you need to makre a CRT because without it he still is beyongd time and space that is how things work here.

heard comments what do did expected you here about Nocturne has shit ton of Haxes against Shrike doesn't have Mind Manipulation or Time Manipulation Resistance?

Rocker1189 said:
I am tired of this so I would just put this all in one post and get this over and done with now that I am home:
First argument:

Nocturne is not beyond time and space. The scan literally says that he has been waiting and watching beyond time and space that in itself is his immeasurable feat. You talk about a higher dimension but that is not what it is at all it is Nocturne's literal state of existence being beyond time and space. People going to higher dimensions are not at all the same thing at all(and I would also like you to bring scans of this btw).

Second argument:

Nocturne's powers dont work on machines is completely disproven by Eternum Cass powers working on machines they have the same source of power thus their powers should work on the same thing that is logical. This allows nocturne to possess one Shrike(if not the original one) and it would be infinite Shrikes versus infinite Shrikes and Nocturne, it is obvious who would win that.

Third argument:

Nocturne being BFRed through his intangbility, I cant be bothered to argue this one but The Shrike would obviously not start with that before he gets mind controlled by Nocturne the whole time.
Dear God.

First argument: How? moving in a place beyond normal space time doesnt mean you transcend past present and future when countless characters have done this yet they dont qualify for obvious reasons, read the tiering system. a dimension above space time is a higher dimension than the 3rd, what the hell? again you are repeating yourself and this entire point contradicts itself when you agreed the realm is above time and space yet you stated its his form of existence, which would indicate occams razor on my side, prove it was referring to Noc.

second argument: same source of power doesnt mean the hax works on the same extent, i have already provided analogies of this, we have no context on how cass did it just that she did it. its vague, and how is he supposed to find the original shrike when all of them are literally the original shrike and actual shrikes, they are just from different time peroids, and how is he going to find a single shrike from the infinite shrikes always swarming him?

third argument: he has already done it to Martin Silenus in the scan i posted. lmfao, also each shrike has spatial manipulation which would keep all of them outside his AoE

you basically are abusing argument from repetition, strawmans and such trying to supply your argument when shrike simply has a counter to everything Noc can do.

Jimboydejuan12 said:
heard comments what do did expected you here about Nocturne has shit ton of Haxes against Shrike doesn't have Mind Manipulation or Time Manipulation Resistance?
what do you mean?

Hykuu said:
Dear God.

First argument: How? moving in a place beyond normal space time doesnt mean you transcend past present and future when countless characters have done this yet they dont qualify for obvious reasons, read the tiering system. a dimension above space time is a higher dimension than the 3rd, what the hell? again you are repeating yourself and this entire point contradicts itself when you agreed the realm is above time and space yet you stated its his form of existence, which would indicate occams razor on my side, prove it was referring to Noc.

second argument: same source of power doesnt mean the hax works on the same extent, i have already provided analogies of this, we have no context on how cass did it just that she did it. its vague, and how is he supposed to find the original shrike when all of them are literally the original shrike and actual shrikes, they are just from different time peroids, and how is he going to find a single shrike from the infinite shrikes always swarming him?

third argument: he has already done it to Martin Silenus in the scan i posted. lmfao, also each shrike has spatial manipulation which would keep all of them outside his AoE

you basically are abusing argument from repetition, strawmans and such trying to supply your argument when shrike simply has a counter to everything Noc can do.
Yeah I am repeating because you have not debunked anything you are repeating too nothing new.

The proiof is posted above you just disgaree with it.

Actually we literally see her do it in the video with her power which nocturne has exactly the same source.

He does not need to find the original shrike just choose one and use it.

You talk about strawman you clearly dont know what that means. Nocturne is the real counter to anything Shrike can do.

Time and space does not matter to him so spatial manipulation is useless. If you make him an infinite distance away he would just come back instantly.

He is intangible attacking him with melee is useless. Most forms of BFR are are useless. Infinite clones are useless.

Rocker1189 said:
ALso if you really want to argue noc not being beyond time and space then you need to makre a CRT because without it he still is beyongd time and space that is how things work here.
you said he has infinite speed when he has immeasurable speed in his profile, why cant i do the same?

shrike is the one with infite speed:

Unknow. At least Massively FTL+ (Kept up with Fedmahn Kassad, who perceived radio waves and light as completely motionless). Possibly Infinite (Can bypass the concepts of speed and time).

Hykuu said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
what do you mean?
The Shrike : 1 (Hykuu)

Nocturne : 2 (WeeklyBattles,Rocker1189)

Inconclusive: 1 (Emperoer)

one thing to reason their determiners who person vote for The Shrike and Inconclusive against Vote Noc FRA make CRT your argument is invalid.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
Dear God.

Yeah I am repeating because you have not debunked anything you are repeating too nothing new.

The proiof is posted above you just disgaree with it.

Actually we literally see her do it in the video with her power which nocturne has exactly the same source.

He does not need to find the original shrike just choose one and use it.

You talk about strawman you clearly dont know what that means. Nocturne is the real counter to anything Shrike can do.

Time and space does nto matter to him so spatial manipulation is useless.

He is intangible attacking him with melee is useless. Most forms of BFR are are useless. Infinite clones are useless.
i am changing the structure of the perspective while you are doing nothing better than copy pasting, am making the negative claim while you are making the positive one. repeating yourself is illogical.

thats not my point, my point is that the context isnt there, its vague, nothing suggests they would have the same level of hax other than a assumption, which is supported by a affirming the consquent fallacy.

how do i not know what it means? yeah and i already addressed how he doesnt do anything.

already refuted in the 1st point

attacking him would be useless but again this is a red herring since my actual point was sending him to a realm which can impale intangbile and higher dimensional beings.

most, prove this one is useless, disprove its creditbility

great, he got one, now what about the sextillions clones spawned already which are as capable as the first, each capable of BFRing him or just sending him to the big bang?

i would also like to add how no one addressed him capable of channeling higher dimensional power which can be used to 1 shot Noc.

Hykuu said:
i would also like to add how no one addressed him capable of channeling higher dimensional power which can be used to 1 shot Noc.
Because he does not do that first in character.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
Because he does not do that first in character.
its not his choice to do that, the MUI does that to adapt him to bigger threats.

Jimboydejuan12 said:
Hykuu said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
what do you mean?

one thing to reason their determiners who person vote for The Shrike and Inconclusive against Vote Noc FRA make CRT your argument is invalid.
that still doesnt make sense, no offense but are you foregin?

also those votes are outdated

Hykuu said:
i am changing the structure of the perspective while you are doing nothing better than copy pasting, am making the negative claim while you are making the positive one. repeating yourself is illogical.

thats not my point, my point is that the context isnt there, its vague, nothing suggests they would have the same level of hax other than a assumption, which is supported by a affirming the consquent fallacy.

how do i not know what it means? yeah and i already addressed how he doesnt do anything.

attacking him would be useless but again this is a red herring since my actual point was sending him to a realm which can impale intangbile and higher dimensional beings.

great, he got one, now what about the sextillions clones spawned already which are as capable as the first, each capable of BFRing him or just sending him to the big bang?
It does not matter if I am not restructuring it if thet claim is still perfectly invalid because you have debunked nothing.

It is an assumption that falls perfectly under Occam's razor.

Not at all.

Yeah which shrike would not do first.

Which has been done with above scans/

That one can do exactly the same as the others like you just mentioned they stil have the same abilities it becomes sextillions shrike vs sextillions shrike and nocturne. Thee one he possessed still has the same abilities.

Rocker1189 said:
shrike is the one with infite speed:
Unknow. At least Massively FTL+ (Kept up with Fedmahn Kassad, who perceived radio waves and light as completely motionless). Possibly Infinite (Can bypass the concepts of speed and time).
Noc has Immeasurable (Described as being beyond time and space, stated that he transcends time) | Unknow, likely Omnipresent.

Nocturne Beat The Shrike can't do that Infinite speed unless have a Time manipulation

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:

It does not matter if I am not restructuring it if thet claim is still perfectly invalid because you have debunked nothing.
It is an assumption that falls perfectly under Occam's razor.

Not at all.

Yeah which shrike would not do first.

Which has been done with above scans/

That one can do exactly the same as the others like you just mentioned they stil have the same abilities it becomes sextillions shrike vs sextillions shrike and nocturne. Thee one he possessed still has the same abilities.
yes it would since it would be ad nasuem and a logical fallacy from your side, i have already proven by point which debunks your perspective but repeating it seems like the only thing you can do to sustain it.

thank you for proving my point is correct here

lack of elaboration, point can be disregarded.

same as the point above.

proof? i have already proved he will, future versions of him can tell him what to do i.e give him info on hax.

which has already been debunked, its headcanon from your side and a pure hasty generalization

this was already refuted on how it wouldnt work on my previous points, staying out of his AoE wont turn them against each other, how would he be mind controlled if he has the same spatial manipulation?

Hykuu said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
Hykuu said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
what do you mean?

oh? nobody here date saw you did he created thread in fews 19 hour ago.

Jimboydejuan12 said:
Hykuu said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
Hykuu said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
what do you mean?

oh? nobody here date saw you did he created thread in fews 19 hour ago.
what are you damn saying lmao

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
So you admit nocturne isnt a threat to Shrike, so shrike would win? LMAO
I am saying he would not know that he is a threat until it is too late.
it encompasses the past present and future my dude, the shrike does and the shrike is a mere avatar of it

Hykuu said:
yes it would since it would be ad nasuem and a logical fallacy from your side, i have already proven by point which debunks your perspective but repeating it seems like the only thing you can do to sustain it.

same as the point above.

proof? i have already proved he will, future versions of him can tell him what to do i.e give him info on hax.

which has already been debunked, its headcanon from your side and a pure hasty generalization

this was already refuted on how it wouldnt work on my previous points, staying out of his AoE wont turn them against each other, how would he be mind controlled if he has the same spatial manipulation?
All your points come down to I dis agree

And this is fallacious, I cant be bothered any more

MAKE A CRT.

@Jim I'm not trying to be offensive but your messages are complete gibberish, also, what is this "bait voted" supposed to mean?

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:

same as the point above.

All your points come down to I dis agree
And this is fallacious, I cant be bothered any more

MAKE A CRT.
obviously because am making the negative claim, i am sustaining my points unlike you.

so you concede?

you didnt and you tried doing the same thing, for the length of this thread i dont need to make one, ill probably make it later

Jimboydejuan12 said:
Hykuu said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
Rocker1189 said:
Btw kahn Wokistan and Jim voted for Nocturne and Emperor switched to shrike.
Nah that Emperor baited Switched to vote Shrike against Noc make Argument it.
what?
look This Threads your more comments our Weeklybattles make CRT your Noc against Shrike to reason.
yeah im worried right now
i dont get what you are saying, where are you from? (again, no offense intended)

Emperoer said:
@Jim I'm not trying to be offensive but your messages are complete gibberish, also, what is this "bait voted" supposed to mean?
yea that why do suddenly you vote Inconclusive your argument is invalid their Make CRT Noc against Shrike.

we talking getting avoid Quoting wall of text bro

Back