• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Claw Meets Blade (A Battle Between 2 of the Most Broken 3Ds)

Hykuu said:
obviously because am making the negative claim, i am sustaining my points unlike you.

so you concede?

you didnt and you tried doing the same thing, for the length of this thread i dont need to make one, ill probably make it later
No I am not conceding I am just not going to continue with this tirade until the CRT is over.

With no CRT Nocturne is still beyond time and space it is that simple.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
obviously because am making the negative claim, i am sustaining my points unlike you.

so you concede?

you didnt and you tried doing the same thing, for the length of this thread i dont need to make one, ill probably make it later
No I am not conceding I am just not going to continue with this tirade until the CRT is over.
With no CRT Nocturne is still beyond time and space it is that simple.
thats literally a concession, you are going retracting from our debate, and as i already said i dont need to do a CRT when you and your buddy here are claiming he has infinite speed when his profile says immeas (Shrike).

i dont need to follow your logic when you cant do it yourself, i can still debunk your points, profiles arent objective.

Hykuu said:
thats literally a concession, you are going retracting from our debate, and as i already said i dont need to do a CRT when you and your buddy here are claiming he has infinite speed when his profile says immeas (Shrike).

i dont need to follow your logic when you cant do it yourself, i can still debunk your points, profiles arent objective.
Shrike page does not say immeas dude can you not read it? I literally copied and pasted it for you it says infinite Maybe I should do it again:

Unknow. At least Massively FTL+ (Kept up with Fedmahn Kassad, who perceived radio waves and light as completely motionless). Possibly Infinite (Can bypass the concepts of speed and time).

Literally says possibly Ifinite. Can you not read? Are you for real?

The profiles are what we used until they are changed plain and simple. I am not concedin becaus nocturne is still immeasurable in speed.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:

Shrike page does not say immeas dude can you not read it? I literally copied and pasted it for you it says infinite Maybe I should do it again:
Unknow. At least Massively FTL+ (Kept up with Fedmahn Kassad, who perceived radio waves and light as completely motionless). Possibly Infinite (Can bypass the concepts of speed and time).

The profiles are what we used until they are changed plain and simple. I am not concedin becaus nocturne is still immeasurable in speed.
ok, i missed that, and that proves that hes infinite when i provided proof for him being immeasurable because? bypassing the concepts of speed and time is immeasurable anyways rofl

stop trying to refute me in a aggresive manner, i didnt think i smacked you this bad?

again argument from repetition and ignorance

You need to make a CRT for shrike too he is still infinite until his profile his said.

Yeah look at your own repetition and ignorance before calling that about another person, CRTs need to be made simple.

Until then Nocturne is immeasurable and Shrike is infinite.

Rocker1189 said:
You need to make a CRT for shrike too he is still infinite until his profile his said.
Yeah look at your own repetition and ignorance before calling that about another person, CRTs need to be made simple.

Profiles are subjective, refute what i said or concede.

speed is equalized anyway.

Hykuu said:

As per rules of the wiki we go by profiles until they are changed I am not conceding anything and I have refuted your points either way.

I know.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:

As per rules of the wiki we go by profiles until they are changed I am not conceding anything and I have refuted your points either way.
I know.
how have you refuted anything when all you did was repeat your perspecitve, enforcing its correct without addressing anything? this is a prime example of someone abusing argument from reptetion, not knowing how to debate or just being despearate

when i brought it up i made it to point out a flaw in your logic, not for the case of shrike winning. you didnt have a need of bringing it up.

Rocker1189 said:

Yes it sure that look Nocturne is real immeasureable and Shrike has Infinite speed

Get quickly make CRT your argument is Invalid

Nocturne Beats Shrike can't do Infinite speed unless have a Time Manipulation

Rip Shrike.

Hykuu said:
how have you refuted anything when all you did was repeat your perspecitve, enforcing its correct without addressing anything? this is a prime example of someone abusing argument from reptetion, not knowing how to debate or just being despearate

when i brought it up i made it to point out a flaw in your logic, not for the case of shrike winning. you didnt have a need of bringing it up.
Yeah according to you I have not refuted anything even though I have, who is the person going ad nasuem. Yeah that is you.

I did not bring it up as a way for Noc to win either in fact I was the one who pointed out speed was equal.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:

Shrike has Infinite Speed but no immeasureable speed

Nocturne has Hypersonic+, higher with Duskbringer, Unspeakable Horror, and Paranoia, with Massively Hypersonic+reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Gare as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Immeasurable (Described as being beyond time and space, stated that he transcends time) | Unknow, likely Omnipresent

are you Hykuu Blind Read this Shrike Profile for Real?

Jimboydejuan12 said:
Rocker1189 said:

Yes it sure that look Nocturne is real immeasureable and Shrike has Infinite speed
Get quickly make CRT your arugment is Invalid

Rip Shrike.
Profiles are entirely subjective, they dont dictate if the proof is valid or not.

he has time manip, look at his profile

https://gist.github.com/KarlMrax/f5656aee065764f39beb2ee27b3cb90b

https://gist.github.com/KarlMrax/dbba069c0440110d2cb8b3f4b65ef3cf

https://gist.github.com/KarlMrax/e15f257fa80e186a3bc1d53c9125c625

https://gist.github.com/KarlMrax/13ed558087eafc60d9d984ab5e70ad53

All of these scans prove that he has immeas speed, instead of going off a subjective profile insisting the scans are automatically false because the profile said something else (hasty gen fallacy) you have to disprove the credability of these scans.

Yeah which is where you bringit up in a CRT and get it either refuted or accepted there not here. This is how things work in the wiki.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:

Yeah according to you I have not refuted anything even though I have, who is the person going ad nasuem. Yeah that is you.
I did not bring it up as a way for Noc to win either in fact I was the one who pointed out speed was equal.
this is the 8th time i explained how the ad nasuem falls on your side, look

am making the negative claim, am phrasing my claims differently and adjusting them to your points while all you have done is basically copy what you were saying from the last comment enforcing its credability and how i havent proven anything (its a negative claim, smh) even though your perspective has already been disproven countless times, the ad nasuem doesnt fall on my side. it falls to yours

yet you still brought it up for some reason, anyways this point is irrelevant, no point in arguing over it

Hykuu said:

am making the negative claim, am phrasing my claims differently and adjusting them to your points while all you have done is basically copy what you were saying from the last comment enforcing its credability and how i havent proven anything (its a negative claim, smh) even though your perspective has already been disproven countless times, the ad nasuem doesnt fall on my side. it falls to yours

yet you still brought it up for some reason, anyways this point is irrelevant, no point in arguing over it
You can tell me how many times you have explained shit it means nothing.

PUT IT IN A CRT SO THAT IT IS ACCEPTED OR DENIED. What do you no understand about that? It falls on yout side too.

I agree here make a CRT.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:

You can tell me how many times you have explained shit it means nothing.
PUT IT IN A CRT SO THAT IT IS ACCEPTED OR DENIED. What do you no understand about that? It falls on yout side too.

I agree here make a CRT.
then you have no point, just simply disagreeing without elaborting on anything, please learn how to debate and come at me next time

look at what i said to your foregin buddy for those 2 replies.

Hykuu said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
Rocker1189 said:

Rip Shrike.
Profiles are entirely subjective, they dont dictate if the proof is valid or not.

All of these scans prove that he has immeas speed, instead of going off a subjective profile insisting the scans are automatically false because the profile said something else (hasty gen fallacy) you have to disprove the credability of these scans.
really what did do you mean forget Make CRT your Shrike This Thread about yet Scans Shrike doesn't have immeasureable speed your Argument is Invalid to you Reason a Personal Logic.

maybe one thins no sense make pulled NLF your Threads out.

anyways i think its better for both of us to drop this topic since its clearly not getting anywhere

Jimboydejuan12 said:
Hykuu said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
Rocker1189 said:

Rip Shrike.

really what did do you mean forget Make CRT your Shrike This Thread about yet Scans Shrike doesn't have immeasureable speed your Argument is Invalid to you Reason a Personal Logic.
maybe one thins no sense make pulled NLF your Threads out.
your statements dont make any grammatical sense, i suggest you stop

Hykuu said:
then you have no point, just simply disagreeing without elaborting on anything, please learn how to debate and come at me next time

No I have made my points and they have been clear I am just going to wait for you tomake the CRT. If you are not going to make it then there is not point making the claims plain and simple. I would not come at you next time if you are going to refute profiles and then not make CRTs it is a waste of time.

I already saw them and my asnwer was get it acceoted for the Shrike.

yeah keep running more comments about Thread No idea Make CRT Shrike Argument.

won,t happen Nocturne is immeasureable beat Shrike having Infinite Speed already.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:

No I have made my points and they have been clear I am just going to wait for you tomake the CRT. If you are not going to make it then there is not point making the claims plain and simple. I would not come at you next time if you are going to refute profiles and then not make CRTs it is a waste of time.
I already saw them and my asnwer was get it acceoted for the Shrike.
ad nasuem for what? that 9th time? you havent proven any of your points yet you keep enforcing them. i already refuted all this i literally have no need to refute any of what you are saying

refer to point 1.

Jimboydejuan12 said:
won,t happen Nocturne is immeasureable beat Shrike having Infinite Speed already.
good job ignoring my comment aswell, keep on abusing red herrings

Hykuu said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
yea that did do that why do This Threads being pulled make CRT in somewhere VS Threads like end up.

Jimboydejuan12 said:
Hykuu said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
yea that did do that why do This Threads being pulled make CRT in somewhere VS Threads like end up.
so do you change your vote to shrike now?

Hykuu said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
Hykuu said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
so do you change your vote to shrike now?
checked already person vote 4 both Shrike and Noc but don't change be picked for Noc

Noc has ton of haxes can handble Shrike bro.

Hykuu said:
i have already debunked that but ight you can keep your vote
It seems you dont understand the difference between debinking and providing opposing arguments. You have provided opposing arguments. That is all.

Back