• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Claw Meets Blade (A Battle Between 2 of the Most Broken 3Ds)

Hykuu said:
thats not how the burden works when i have directly explained how the link works, simply saying "he cant resist it" when i have directly shown the links connection.
also did you just ask me to prove a negative? Rofl
There is a reason we have resistances on this wiki without them you can not resist simple.

Noc can control robots, it doesnt matter if the people he possessed had minds, he can do the same to robots as shown when Cass took control of a city's worth of robots

nevermind, the profile already includes the feat of fighting another being across infinite universes.

i would post the scans but the quotes for them are formed in a weird way, it would take alot of space.

would this be ok?

WeeklyBattles said:
Noc can control robots, it doesnt matter if the people he possessed had minds, he can do the same to robots as shown when Cass took control of a city's worth of robots
its unknown if these robots have their own mind and will, was the city purely inhabited by robots or did she take control of every robot in a city?

also saying he can do that is a assumption and a hasty generalization fallacy, you would have to prove he can do it other than assuming he can which would be a affirming the consequent fallacy.

Hykuu said:
its unknown if these robots have their own mind and will, was the city purely inhabited by robots or did she take control of every robot in a city?

also saying he can do that is a assumption and a hasty generalization fallacy, you would have to prove he can do it other than assuming he can which would be a affirming the consequent fallacy.
Dude no offense but all you do is throw around fallacies without addressing the arguments themselves.

The robots do not have minds. Literally any robot is taken over. He can obviously do it via being the same entity as Cass.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:

Dude no offense but all you do is throw around fallacies without addressing the arguments themselves.
The robots do not have minds. Literally any robot is taken over. He can obviously do it via being the same entity as Cass.
if your entire argument is based off fallacies there is no problem in calling it out, saying a argument is fallacious WHILE saying my point doesnt mean am comitting a argument from fallacy

Robots CAN have minds, there are instances of this in fiction. some robots can have their own free will

Hykuu said:
if your entire argument is based off fallacies there is no problem in calling it out, saying a argument is fallacious WHILE saying my point doesnt mean am comitting a argument from fallacy

Robots CAN have minds, there are instances of this in fiction. some robots can have their own free will
Yes and these are NOT those robots. Robots are not assumed to have minds until they are said to.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:

Yes and these are NOT those robots. Robots are not assumed to have minds until they are said to.
in what method did she take control over those robots, and which sort of robots are these?

Oh, unfortunately I am still on the first route of the light novel( I swear I plan on finishing it at some point).

Hykuu said:
in what method did she take control over those robots, and which sort of robots are these?
Logically you would think that they are the average no brain but pretty advanced robots. She took over them via some kind of ray?

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
Logically you would think that they are the average no brain but pretty advanced robots. She took over them via some kind of ray?
so them having a mind or not is not shown, this seems unquantifiable tbh

i dont recall Noc having a ability which can shoot "rays"?

Hykuu said:

His main fear ability on his E fires some kind of ray at the enemy (at least in game).

Cass didnt take them over via any kind of ray, the only ray she has it she ones that turn organig brings into robots, she doesnt use it to take over things that are already robots

WeeklyBattles said:
Cass didnt take them over via any kind of ray, the only ray she has it she ones that turn organig brings into robots, she doesnt use it to take over things that are already robots
Oh right. I thought that is what she did..

Like with her ult.

what if she just changed the robots program, or build them with the program of obeying her? i just really dont think this is concrete enough

Hykuu said:
what if she just changed the robots program, or build them with the program of obeying her? i just really dont think this is concrete enough
Well that for sure is not what she did. Look she turned organic beings into mindless robots under her control. It is that simple. Nocturne having the same power can also affect organic beings and robots.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:

His main fear ability on his E fires some kind of ray at the enemy (at least in game).
that doesnt look like a ray at all tbfh, sort of like his Q

" ook she turned organic beings into mindless robots under her control. It is that simple " That doesnt mean she can possess robots though, its just cyborgization.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Cyborgization

turning organic beings into evil robots who obey her would make more sense, when shes talking about the cries of the civilians while they are turning into robots, and how it seems that she indeed murder them "the silence" by turning them into robots. and when she talks about how she gained this armor AFTER killing them it makes sense she turned them into robots, not that she changed their program in any way which is what Noc is meant to do in order to effect Shrike (Which would fail anyways as established)

She took control of pre-existing robots and has the power to turn organic beings into robots

Jumping through hoops and making huge assumptions isnt helping your argument

Yes my point is not that she can affect robots meaning Noc can affect robots.

This is just getting desperate now..stop making up your own explanations.

proof of the 1st?

the scan only establishes the 2nd, isnt that why cyborgization is the power listed in her profile? lol

Rocker1189 said:
Yes my point is not that she can affect robots meaning Noc can affect robots.
This is just getting desperate now..stop making up your own explanations.
what is your point then, more affirming the consquent fallacy abusing?

Hykuu said:
proof of the 1st?
the scan only establishes the 2nd, isnt that why cyborgization is the power listed in her profile? lol
Proof is int their names ETERNUM. They exist in the same universe and so need to beable to affect the same things.

WeeklyBattles said:
She took control of pre-existing robots and has the power to turn organic beings into robots
i meant to ask proof for this, your comment didnt load for some reason

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
proof of the 1st?
Proof is int their names ETERNUM. They exist in the same universe and so need to beable to affect the same things.
how does existing in the same universe mean that when there are multiple different skinlines which have different abillties? look at the cosmic skinline

WeeklyBattles said:
the entire thing is vague, its logical to make that conclusion from whats shes saying. not that she took control of pre existing robots, which isnt based off ANYTHING

Hykuu said:
the entire thing is vague, its logical to make that conclusion from whats shes saying. not that she took control of pre existing robots, which isnt based off ANYTHING
Except there is as in that quote the robots are being taken control of remotely whereas to turn an organic into a robot she has to physically look at them for the entire process until theyre fully converted into a robot

when did i exactly claim that? unlike you i actually think before posting my comments, possesing would be useless when the MUI governs the past present and future and gives him info about Noc.

just amps him with enough power to 1 shot Noc.

Back