• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Claw Meets Blade (A Battle Between 2 of the Most Broken 3Ds)

Wokistan said:
Even the chaos god example is flawed. The emprah tried to vehemently suppress any and all knowledge to prevent their empowerment, and the Chaos Gods grew in power regardless. These sorts of things don't need to sustain themselves off of anything. It's on you to prove that concepts in LoL can be destroyed by removing all life.
when?

Hykuu said:
i mean, it has worked like that in many fictional verses i think its basically the "common" thing

look at marvel,DC,wh40k,tokyo babel, etc

like if everyone is immortal, death as a concept wont have any reason to exist, it would cease to exist overall. am not saying "if no one believes in a concept its gone", i am saying that if there is no reason for a concept to exist it wouldnt
I am sure you have scans to prove all of those verses and also scans to prove that is how it works in league.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
it cant feed on the whole of totality when the "concept" is based off a aspect of it, also why cant he just destroy reality then?
Because their feats have never been on the level of destroying all of reality? Unless you are saying they are..
did you read the thread? because thats what its about

@Hykuu Youre making a lot of claimes with no proof to back it up, you need to post actual evidence if you want your argument to be taken seriously

i think this would just end in a stalemate, i constant cycle of shrike 1 shotting and Noc coming back

am changing my vote to inconclusive tbh

That it wouldnt use immediately and would be too preoccupied by fighting its copies to use on Nocturne

WeeklyBattles said:
@Hykuu Youre making a lot of claimes with no proof to back it up, you need to post actual evidence if you want your argument to be taken seriously
im on pc, not on mobile where i keep all my scans (i wont have my phone for some days) so if you can excuse me for now

>When has the emperor tried to prevent knowledge of the chaos gods

Literally all the time he wasn't confined to the golden throne? I feel like you may not be too familiar with the verse, which is not a crime in and of itself, but you shouldn't use verses you're unfamiliar with as examples.

Wokistan said:
>When has the emperor tried to prevent knowledge of the chaos gods
Literally all the time he wasn't confined to the golden throne? I feel like you may not be too familiar with the verse, which is not a crime in and of itself, but you shouldn't use verses you're unfamiliar with as examples.
yah i only heard some stuff about it lmao, i would like any quote though

WeeklyBattles said:
That it wouldnt use immediately and would be too preoccupied by fighting its copies to use on Nocturne
a future shrike gives intel.

MUI governs and transcends past present and future and it can give him intel

That's like, an extremely major goal of his and an overarching pillar of his ideology. Not something that's gonna be summed up in a single quote, try several books. Your proof is that the Chaos Gods still exist, stronger than ever, despite all the stuff with the inquisition, and how GKs are kept a secret, marines who see chaos other than a few specific ones are killed or mind wiped, its very apparent imperial policy.

Wokistan said:
That's like, an extremely major goal of his and an overarching pillar of his ideology. Not something that's gonna be summed up in a single quote, try several books. Your proof is that the Chaos Gods still exist, stronger than ever, despite all the stuff with the inquisition, and how GKs are kept a secret, marines who see chaos other than a few specific ones are killed or mind wiped, its very apparent imperial policy.
are they free online?

can you give me some suggestions? i would like to try getting into 40k

They're not free online from what I can find, and the franchise is uge. I'd personally recommend starting with the Caiphas Cain series, as it's pretty isolated and will help you understand a lot of the terminology and overall what's going on in the verse. Early Horus Heresey is also decent. After that, branch out. I'm interested the most in Chaos characters, so I read the Ahriman books, The Talon of Horus, and am currently reading Black Legion. I've read some other stuff here and there as well.

WeeklyBattles said:
The MUI doesnt have a resistance to mind manip either so yes it would work
all higher dimensional beings would have mind manip resistance by default though, specfically a 5D who transcends past present and future in its entirety and exists beyond all that exists as a collective consciousness.

should probably be able to send back nocturne, right?

At this point, talking about Warhammer is kinda derailing. Feel free to ask around in the Discussion Thread though.

If the MUI is 5-D, it shouldn't get mindhaxxed. That would make it high 2-A though, which is not on the profile. What Weekly's talking about is the shrike itself getting mindhaxxed, since it was earlier said that the MUI wasn't controlling it as in being its mind, but as in controlling it kinda like how one would control a drone, but better.

Wokistan said:
If the MUI is 5-D, it shouldn't get mindhaxxed. That would make it high 2-A though, which is not on the profile. What Weekly's talking about is the shrike itself getting mindhaxxed, since it was earlier said that the MUI wasn't controlling it as in being its mind, but as in controlling it kinda like how one would control a drone, but better.
as a response for both of you, am working on revisions for thread. it just came into my mind that the MUI can fight beings who predate past present and future.

also yeah i need to rephrase that, its literally in it mind.

Its page says that the MUI can empower it as far as it wants. Can the MUI make the Shrike 5-D, assuming that the MUI itself is there?

Nowhere in the profile does it say it can give the Shrike 5-D power, especially considering the MUI's profile isnt 5-D in the first place

i never claimed that

it says it can feed shrike its own energy, the page isnt 5D YET though. you should start waiting instead of jumping into conclusions.

"it can feed shrike as much energy as it has"

Yes, you did claim it can give the Shrike 5-D power

Its against the rules to argue using stats that arent on profiles

then you should stop taking them out of context.

also, am just going to stop debating in this thread. i am tired out from constantly dealing with this rock dude and you

lets just wait for other votes

also i would like the scan of Noc being tied to the concept of dreams and nightmares

There arent any legitimate arguments being posted for the Shrike

Everything currently being argued for it is based on speculation with no evidence to back it up, assumptions that make no sense, nonsensical fallacies, and stats that arent on the profiles

I read all of it and you have yet to explain how the shrike actually beats Noc other than 'lol BFR' which has already had multiple ways that Noc can prevent it presented and agreed upon.

Back