• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Claw Meets Blade (A Battle Between 2 of the Most Broken 3Ds)

WeeklyBattles said:
Look at their profiles and explain how the Shrike is more versatile, then explain how versatility automatically means a wi
the profiles dont cover all hax and how they can be expanded but ok.

shrike simply has a counter to everything noc can do. you failed to prove any of your points on how noc can win.

Dude, at least give him some time to look for feats of affecting robots. People don't just have exact quotes and shit committed to memory.

Wokistan said:
Dude, at least give him some time to look for feats of affecting robots. People don't just have exact quotes and shit committed to memory.
Eternum Noc should be able to affect robots seeing as Eternum Cassiopea can take control of machines

Th eonly thing the Shrike actually has on nocturne is the clones, but really they would not add anything to the fight. Meanwhile the moment Nocturne gets the real Shrike, then it is over.

WeeklyBattles said:
Eternum Noc should be able to affect robots seeing as Eternum Cassiopea can take control of machines
Gameplay, or lore? If it's gameplay, it may still be usable if it doesn't contradict anything else as hard as life drain vs lifeless does however.

WeeklyBattles said:
How does the Shrike counter what Noc can do? You havent explained that at all.
i have explained it numerous times throughout this debate.

i have no need to reiterate my points, and ad nasuem on your part again.

Wokistan said:
i dont think he will find one so i have literally read every bit of noc lore. lmao

Hykuu said:

Alll you have said is that he can create infinite clones, none of which explains how it beats nocturne

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:

Alll you have said is that he can create infinite clones, none of which explains how it beats nocturne
i dont have to explain how infinite clones > finite amount.

If you've got a quite, that'd be nice. I'll tentatively go for Noc FRA, but a quote would solidify that vote. Though, don't we not allow passive victories anymore? Might be considered a stomp.

Rocker1189 said:
Th eonly thing the Shrike actually has on nocturne is the clones, but really they would not add anything to the fight. Meanwhile the moment Nocturne gets the real Shrike, then it is over.
there is no such thing as the real shrike. all of them are real shrikes from different time periods. infinite amount

Wokistan said:
Is the infinite duplicates in the context of "can summon duplicates forever" or "summons an infinite amount at once"? There's a difference there.

Nocturne has:

time travel.

space and time cutting blades.

Tangible illusion creation.

Intagibility.

Forcefields.

I can name more but they are not useful to this battle.

Summoning an infinite amount wont help the shrike when Noc mind manips then to death ot perception manips them into fighting and killing each other

Wokistan said:
If you've got a quite, that'd be nice. I'll tentatively go for Noc FRA, but a quote would solidify that vote. Though, don't we not allow passive victories anymore? Might be considered a stomp.
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/new-skin-eternum-cassiopeia

She waited for her favorite sound.

Not the screams, piercing through the crumbling city.

Not even the silence after, smoldering under the stars.

But for the soft clinking of newly-formed killing blades as her newest recruits rose in obedience.

She wouldn't wait long to hear it again.

Rocker1189 said:
Heck Nocturne has intangibility the Shrike has no way to bypass that.
BFR to another time peroid. noc isnt acasual nor does he have time paradox immunity while shrike does.

Hykuu said:
BFR to another time peroid. noc isnt acasual nor does he have time paradox immunity while shrike does.
Noc can cut through space-time to get to another time period directly and can travel between timelines

Hykuu said:
Nocturne is quite literally outside of time. He can time travel and can cut through space allowing him to travel hrough dimensions in an instant. BFR is not doing shit.

Just for reference:

Eternum_nocturne.png

Directly stated as beyond time and space.

Well, count my vote for Nocturne then, though if he wins due to passive hax its probably a stomp.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
Nocturne is quite literally outside of time. He can time travel and can cut through space allowing him to travel hrough dimensions in an instant. BFR is not doing shit.
the scan states he resides above space time, he exists in a higher dimension. existing in a higher dimension above spacetime doesnt mean you yourself are above it. thats how the tiering goes\

Wokistan said:
Well, count my vote for Nocturne then, though if he wins due to passive hax its probably a stomp.
Nah, it is not passive. His passive hax is fear/mind manipualtion as well as passively nulling magic. All of which apparentl do not work here.

WeeklyBattles said:
Wokistan said:
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/new-skin-eternum-cassiopeia
She waited for her favorite sound.

Not the screams, piercing through the crumbling city.

Not even the silence after, smoldering under the stars.

But for the soft clinking of newly-formed killing blades as her newest recruits rose in obedience.

She wouldn't wait long to hear it again.
irrelevant, Shrike isnt sentient

WeeklyBattles said:
Hykuu said:
Noc can cut through space-time to get to another time period directly and can travel between timelines
proof?

Hykuu said:
the scan states he resides above space time, he exists in a higher dimension. existing in a higher dimension above spacetime doesnt mean you yourself are above it. thats how the tiering goes\
What you described still does not work against time travel and space time cutting.

WeeklyBattles said:
Summoning an infinite amount wont help the shrike when Noc mind manips then to death ot perception manips them into fighting and killing each other
all of this was already addressed

even more ad nasuem on your side. stop repeating your already debunked points if they wont help.

ok so let me sum this in one post

" hat you described still does not work against time travel and space time cutting." thats a strawman since i was merely addressing him being above space time, which he isnt

the term cutting through reality seems legit here. looks like BFR wont work

" Except its not debunked, in fact there is now more proof than there was before that it would work "

the mind manip working on a sentient, non robot being doesnt prove anything.

"infinite clones arent relevant because he can kill them all with percp manip"

shrike doesnt have any sort of perception when hes being programmed and all his movements are done by a higher dimensional entity who is above space time in its entirety.

tbh this match seems like it would go inconslucive. so my vote would be for that, since it would just be a infinite battle of clones

> the mind manip working on a sentient, non robot being doesnt prove anything.

Ive already provided proof of characters with powers similar to Nocturne havig their abilities work on machines

Back