• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Claw Meets Blade (A Battle Between 2 of the Most Broken 3Ds)

WeeklyBattles said:
> the mind manip working on a sentient, non robot being doesnt prove anything.
Ive already provided proof of characters with powers similar to Nocturne havig their abilities work on machines
when?

also respond to my other comment. mind manip wont work really when the battle would literally be infinite. i think its best we vote for inconculsive

Hykuu said:
also respond to my other comment. mind manip wont work really when the battle would literally be infinite. i think its best we vote for inconculsive
Noc has passive mind manip as well as active mind manip, and can perception manip clones of the shrike into thinking other clones are enemies and make them kill each other

WeeklyBattles said:
Hykuu said:
Noc has passive mind manip as well as active mind manip, and can perception manip clones of the shrike into thinking other clones are enemies and make them kill each other
already addressed, he isnt ******* sentient, he has a set target and program which is controlled by a higher dimensional entity which noc cant touch at all. in response to the scan, explain the context because it seems vague,

Any proof that he summons an infinite amount at once? Maybe a quote?

The machines Cassiopea took control of werent sentient either.

Its Eternum Cassiopea taking control of a city's worth of machines to build an army after wiping out a city in a rampage.

Also you should answer Wokistan's question.

WeeklyBattles said:
The machines Cassiopea took control of werent sentient either.
Its Eternum Cassiopea taking control of a city's worth of machines to build an army after wiping out a city in a rampage.

Also you should answer Wokistan's question.
its possible the hax works in a different way, since the scan is vague on how she corrupted them

That quote seems to cap out at tens of thousands that can be spawned forever, not that he spawns an infinite amount all at once.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
its possible the hax works in a different way, since the scan is vague on how she corrupted them
Nah the hax are from the same source of power since they are both eternums.
Same source doesnt mean they have the same hax. look at the god forms for the JL lol

Wokistan said:
That quote seems to cap out at tens of thousands that can be spawned forever, not that he spawns an infinite amount all at once.
when have i said that he can summon infinite clones at once?

Also, there are some hax i would like to bring up

https://gist.github.com/KarlMrax/3ac4a09440a1addbf84470c02b713665

Shrike has spatial manipulation which extends to impossible geomtery, so he can make it that nocturne is in his range of attacks but noc is infinitely far away from shrike meaning he cant do anything since his range is limited.

https://gist.github.com/KarlMrax/3d038475efe71d99044b3f9cb76acdd4

And here it is shown that Shrike can stop time. Do note that noc being above space time was already debunked unless you wanna try enforcing it again.

since no one denied him being above space time this would also downgrade his speed meaning shrike blitzes.

Useless since Nocturne is beyond time and space anyway. making him infinitely far away and close is literally nocturnes normal state.

No it was not debunked dude it literally says it in the picture?

Like you did not even adress Noc being above space and time even once I don tknow what you are talking about.

Are you so blind that you can not see the very first words in the scan?

Do you even understand what beyond space and time means? Because I dont think you do at all. It was the words beyond time and space that gave him his current speed which btw means he would be able to blitz the infinite clones of shrike because immeasurable>>>>>>infinite. But speed is equal anyway.

I didnt see that speed is equalized but yeah

cutting through reality can mean he can open a hole in reality - tear apart its fabric. it doesnt have to always mean holes in space time to another time period

Rocker1189 said:
Useless since Nocturne is beyond time and space anyway. making him infinitely far away and close is literally nocturnes normal state.
No it was not debunked dude it literally says it in the picture?
he isnt beyond time and space.

the scan states he resides above space time, he exists in a higher dimension. existing in a higher dimension above spacetime doesnt mean you yourself are above it. thats how the tiering goes.

there are many instances of lower dimensional characters going to higher dimensions (DC and marvel) but they dont become higher dimensional/share the traits of the X dimensional being there. like how Yuga Khan resides in the source.

Hykuu said:
I didnt see that speed is equalized but yeah

cutting through reality can mean he can open a hole in reality - tear apart its fabric. it doesnt have to always mean holes in space time to another time period
You mean apart from the fact that he is beyond time and space literally time traveler. And you still have not countered intangibility

I would also like to bring up how his profile states that he can channel the power of a 3-B/arguably higher dimensional being. meaning he can just channel this power and 1 shot.

How? when Shrike moves through time easier than a human moves through space, also speed is equalized so your point is irrelevant.

also you compleley disregarded my point of him not being above time and space. and elaborate on him being a time traveller

https://gist.github.com/KarlMrax/e15f257fa80e186a3bc1d53c9125c625

also do note that he cant kill Shrike due to his time manipulation. he can just go back before his death (its confusing lol) like nothing happened

nice strawman. it wasnt referring to him himself. rather the dimension he resides in, look at the quote after that. you are cherry picking, also how old are you lmao

Why do you care abouty age and it is refering to himself not the dimension.amd still no intangibility counter.

Rocker1189 said:
Why do you care abouty age and it is refering to himself not the dimension.amd still no intangibility counter.
alright prove it is, and stop repeating your arguments which have been already addressed. you are supposed to add on to them, not just repeat them. ad nasuem on your side as we have been over this thrice.

BFR to the Tree of pain, which can impale higher dimensional consciousness.

All you say is as nasuem. I would repeat myself and continue to do so because you have countered nothing.

Nocturne is still beyond time and space plain and simple.

Yeah bfr is not working on someone who can cut through reality.unkess you are going to tell me he can't do that either

Rocker1189 said:
All you say is as nasuem. I would repeat myself and continue to do so because you have countered nothing.
Nocturne is still beyond time and space plain and simple.

Yeah bfr is not working on someone who can cut through reality.unkess you are going to tell me he can't do that either
Ad nasuem is a *fallacy* which refutes your entire argument, i have already debunked that perspective yet you already keep on repeating it. i dont need to repeat my points lmfao.

that perspective was already debunked. it literally says he is waiting beyond time and space which means he RESIDES there. not that he is/

it worked on higher dimensional consiousness which transcend reality, lmfao

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah impale an intangible being. Your so called debunks are opinions that are wrong.
am starting to think you are ignoring what am saying, lol.

the Tree itself can impale intangible beings, it can bypass intangbility and shrike can just send anyone to it as shown in the scans.

Back