• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of The Fightins (Redo Game Thread)

"Shit"

Using Soru, Bruce temporarily greatly increases his speed, seemingly disappearing, he rapidly closes the gap between him and the armored man, before slamming him with a full-force kick to the jaw.

[I haven't made them bombs yet and I don't think mid regen let's you come back from that you need high med to recover from being blown to bits]

[I haven't made them bo
bs yet and I don't think mid regen let's you come back from that you need high med to recover from being blown to bits]
((Okay so they're High Mid))

The men, all armed with long and melee ranged weapons, all begin opening fire and charging in. They see Lou is about to attack and thus he has to dodge gun fire from the rail guns.

[From virus: Explosion Manipulation (Its claws can shoot an energy that can pass through walls, and selectively choose it targets. The energy can also hit a target and prime it for explosion which can be detonated at will, whether that explosion happens seconds or hours later.)| the idea was to convince Psychic boss to back down.]

Gorudo would merely try and make themselves intangible, even if for a little bit. As the Shadow Clones struck their weapons against the armored guy, utilizing their tounge as weapons too.

"This isn't any ordinary body armor. It's basically the same as my body."
"Anyway, I tried to warn you." The armored man, slightly more powerful than the PCs, telekinetically throws Zephyr against the hard metal wall, almost enough to knock him out.
Zephyr twists around as they're thrown about, landing perfectly on the wall on all fours like a spider. "Ahahaha. Your funeral. Thanks for the free information. Well then, I suppose it's time I began the data extraction."

The black, swirling cape shifts around, forming itself into a rifle on Zephyr's shoulder that fires a special, high-power bullet out at the telekinetic, and Zephyr immediately springs off as the ink morphs once more, forming into a series of smaller cannons that begin to fire storms of monochrome lasers. Despite the chaotic situation, Zephyr's not firing wildly; they've processed each individual shot, simulating the movements of the crowd in their brain in order to avoid hitting their allies and strike only enemies.

"Being blown into pieces is one thing; it's another matter entirely if the affected target's cells are damaged beyond repair!" Zephyr instructs. "Use energy-based attacks and burn them; physical strikes won't kill."

The men, all armed with long and melee ranged weapons, all begin opening fire and charging in. They see Lou is about to attack and thus he has to dodge gun fire from the rail guns.
With a flick of his wrist, Darian's Magic begins to Envelop himself once again, this time stacking several enchants together boosting his physical capabilities by 4x. With Blindingly quick speeds he jumps onto the wall at the other end of the room as he utilizes his Four Fold Light Slash cutting through their back line like butter.

Seeing that the situation was hopeless, the man in the armor stands back up as the entire small army of prisoners is now dead.
The man in the armor sighs.
"You know, I was really hoping it wouldn't come to this." His eyes suddenly glow red, and he collapses to the ground, but suddenly the power is back on. However the PCs still have their powers, but Enforcers, agents of the government with powers that hunt others with powers begin to storm the Internment Center from the top level to the ground floor. Currently none have reached the PCs yet.

Zephyr blinks, using their nanomachines to interface with a nearby control panel, hacking into the facility from there. "Enforcers storming the place from the top level. The closest transportation from Mars to earth is the Northern Exit, so we should head there now."

Now getting back into the swing of using their powers, Zephyr continues scanning through the building's systems, using every method they can to slow down the enforcers. Locking down doors, releasing security drones, et cetera. For good measure, they also reprogram the security systems to recognize Zephyr's own biometrics at the highest security level possible. "Let us depart."

"agreed. I don't think I could win if more guys like that showed up"

Bruce jumps into the air, and, with a strong kick, propels himself forward. Using Geppou to jump off the air itself, he flys towards the northern exit.

Jack follows the others

"after this if they don't kill us and catch us again, this place will be 20 times worse" he said while his pet followed him

"Maybe. But that's not our problem."

Zephyr walks forward, opening door after door untilt hey arrive at the northern exit.

Eventually you all make it towards the exit. However, unfortunately, right at the hangar, there appears to be more than a dozen guards all armored exactly like the leader of the prisoners . All slightly stronger than the PCs but with limited extra capabilities.

"Hm... possibly a distraction? We can't take them on judging by their energy... but then again, I don't know what everybody here is fully capable of." Gorudo would commentate, as they hid, still in liquid form however.

"Hm. You're right. You keep them distracted for a moment, and victory will be ours."

Zephyr analyzes all the guards... And goes invisible.

"Zephyr you know the Layout of this place like the back of your hand now right? I could try to lead them away and make it back here through an alternate route if there is one."

Gorudo would sigh, utilizing the power of shadows to create a couple Shadow Clones... that merely looked like normal prisoners, keeping them away from sight. "Alright, I'll try to use these bad boys as distractions, everybody make sure you are out of view..." Gorudo would say, as they got ready.

Gorudo would sigh, utilizing the power of shadows to create a couple Shadow Clones... that merely looked like normal prisoners, keeping them away from sight. "Alright, I'll try to use these bad boys as distractions, everybody make sure you are out of view..." Gorudo would say, as they got ready.

One of the men, seeing the Protagonists, clicks some kind of rod like metal device in his hand, and all of the guard's eyes glow red. It is unknown what this means at first. But they can now see any PC in the area. However, Saul, who was behind the PCs, gets in front of the group, causing the guards to have a surprised, worried look, if their faces could be seen, and unleashes some kind of sonic scream, causing all the guards to clutch their heads in pain, with some staggering.

As soon as they're stunned, Zephyr launches forward and grabs the guard with the device, quickly infecting him with nanomachines. They infiltrate his body and start to replace his central nervous system, putting him under Zephyr's control, as Zephyr themself grabs the device and assimilates it into their cape. "Anti-optical camouflage technology. Thank you for the gift; Now i can develop a countermeasure."

Gorudo was luckily still a liquid, and attempts to quickly dash and get inside the body of one of the guards, trying to possess them, and plant some parasites.

Once again, the most powerful one seems to be the leader. He's he quickest to recover. He wields a lightsaber-esque energy weapon and attempts to slash at @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch , tanking his blade of air.

The others manage to get to their feet and then attempt to get around their disadvantage against the PCs through shape shifting into living fire, spreading through the hangar.

Bruce uses phantom pace, dodging the attack at the last moment and leaving behind a momentary afterimage. While the leader is distracted by this, Bruce uses Knock Off, aiming a powerful strike at the leader's sword hand in an attempt to knock it out of his grip.

"Enchant, Deus Eques." A surge of magic begins to fill the area as Jack, Bruce, and himself begin to fill with power once again doubling their physical stats. Darian then leaps forward running around the room leaving afterimage after afterimage behind him using his Flowing Shadow Feet technique, so many in fact that they form a solid band in his wake to both confuse the enemy and prepare his next move.

Gorudo would barely manage to avoid the fire, as they turn into their normal form, putting their hands together as they start to glow a pink, and then green color. "EMERALD FLASH!" They shout, firing towards the opponent a combination of the Final Flash and Emerald Splash.

The bear, burning from the fire, finally dies. Well Saul suggests to the PCs that they all escape the Hangar through the air craft. They can then make it to the nearest dome city.

Back