• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of The Fightins (Redo Game Thread)

The year is 2135, Common Era.

Our protagonists, normal people who suddenly find themselves with power beyond that of their previous mundanity have been taken against their will and placed in the Meta Human Internment Center on Mars. The large, sprawling prison is more like a self contained city with thirty five thousand individuals. With men, women and even children who have been born with unusual powers taken from among the teeming throngs of the Human race and placed here, there are various levels of containment.

For our protagonists, they meet in the recreation center for various reasons, whether through clerical error in the computer programming or as reward for good behavior. For some reason, the lights go out, the screens go black, and only life support is kept functional. The machinery which suppresses the PCs power is now non functional.

The turrets in the hallways, and at the Internment Center's Gates, are off line. The various drones, however, are still functioning. The Human guards, are still functioning.

Edit:
The link down below is the sandbox for characters.

Last edited:
“Hm.”

One of these prisoners, a young figure of indeterminate gender, stands up from the rec center chair and flexes their hand. “It seems our powers have turned back on. I knew it would happen soon enough. A place with this many variables and it only takes one slip.”

Zephyr Highwind looks towards their fellow prisoners and smirks. “Well? We have our abilities back. Let’s bid this lovely place goodbye, shall we?”

Last edited:
"I totally agree with you" said a dark haired boy who then whistled.

A dog with a black and very dark coat comes to where the Guy

"Ah... finally, it feels good. Even though we're in the dark, it feels good to be able to utilize my powers." Gorudo would say with a giggle, as they got up. "Regardless, let's go everyone. Just so we can get the hell outta here."

Saul
"Uh, how are we gonna get out?" Asked Saul, a tall, dark, muscular man behind Gorudo. "This place is a whole prison city."

“Hm.”

One of these prisoners, a young figure of indeterminate gender, stands up from the rec center chair and flexes their hand. “It seems our powers have turned back on. I knew it would happen soon enough. A place with this many variables and it only takes one slip.”

Zephyr Highwind looks towards their fellow prisoners and smirks. “Well? We have our abilities back. Let’s bid this lovely place goodbye, shall we?”
"Agreed, and sooner the better. I'm sure were not the only ones who have realized that their powers are coming back and I'd rather not get caught up in a superpower amped riot."

"Uh, how are we gonna get out?" Asked Saul, a tall, dark, muscular man behind Gorudo. "This place is a whole prison city."
"You have a point, we also have to deal with the fact were on Mars as well."

@Spider_Kaiju

Given we are prisoners, do we have our equipment?

"...True that, but if we can somehow manage to get out this small part, we can stay hidden to slowly escape. Or atleast that is the current plan, dunno if it makes sense." Gorudo would say, coughing. As they stand up, summoning their stand Hierophant Green to try and maybe... look for anything going on outside?

"This is Elementary, my friends. Every problem has a solution."

Zephyr points to their eye, a partially natural, partially cybernetic construct. "If you'd be so kind as to protect me- I am a thinker, not a fighter, after all- I'll get us out of here within the hour. Just keep those drones off of me for a time, if you'd be so kind."

To prove their point, they walk to the control panel. Though inoperable, ambient magical energy remains within the device. They hold a hand up to the inert device, absorbing the energy and converting it into electricity.

Just in case, as it moves along, Hierophant leaves some parts of itself as a Barrier, to release Emeralds if touched by anybody.

As Gorudo nods, getting ready as they try to sense nearby Ki

"This is Elementary, my friends. Every problem has a solution."

Zephyr points to their eye, a partially natural, partially cybernetic construct. "If you'd be so kind as to protect me- I am a thinker, not a fighter, after all- I'll get us out of here within the hour. Just keep those drones off of me for a time, if you'd be so kind."

To prove their point, they walk to the control panel. Though inoperable, ambient magical energy remains within the device. They hold a hand up to the inert device, absorbing the energy and converting it into electricity.
"A tinkerer eh? Any chance you can make a sword? I can fight without one but it would just make protecting you alot easier."

“THINKER. Not tinkerer.” Zephyr corrects. “Though I can create a weapon like that if I have access to my previous inventions. That’s where we’re going first: to the storage room where they took all of our belongings.”

they channel enough electricity back into the panel to get the door to open. “Well then, gentlemen?”

Jack walks in the direction of the storage room .

"Maybe we will find a Spaceship to escape from here" Said Jack

Last edited:
“THINKER. Not tinkerer.” Zephyr corrects. “Though I can create a weapon like that if I have access to my previous inventions. That’s where we’re going first: to the storage room where they took all of our belongings.”

they channel enough electricity back into the panel to get the door to open. “Well then, gentlemen?”
"I mean... aren't they sometimes the same thing... you do tinker with your inventions after all."

“Focus. Weapons first, transport after.”

Zephyr continues to casually stride down the hall, keeping an eye out for any hostile forces.

"Yeah yeah we will..." Gorudo takes a small chunk off of himself, that liquidifies itself and tries to get inside the drones.

Darian chants "Deus Eques" as a magic glow begins the wrap around him doubling his physical abilities as he darts along the walls and ceiling before dropping a Wind Blade Kick onto one of the drones.

((sorry im late))

"It will take more than a few machines to stop me" Bruce said, confidently.
Bruce, seeing the incoming drones, immediately lunges at the nearest one and throws a straight punch into the machine, hardening his fist with Adamantine Kata to further increase the damage of his blow.

"Ah, try and leave one of them intact, if you would," Zephyr suggests. "I'd like to inspect it."

As the group continues, efficiently and effectively disabling guards, Zephyr galvanizes and opens the door to storage. "Ah... Take your pick, my friends. Our belongings are safe and sound."

They walk forward, Zephyr going to a gray uniform with three black four-pointed marks on the chest, and blue wires running down from the wrists. Similarly there is a large vial of what looks like black ink. "There you are... Two of my greatest creations."

They shed their prison suit without shame and replace it with the school uniform, and open the vial. The "Ink" spills out, forming into a black cape that runs down their body, while part of it starts to break down and absorb a large collection of weaponry and scientific defives into itself. "Much better."

With all of their weapons and equipment now taken, suddenly the protagonists were surrounded by what appeared to be other prisoners. The enemies all appear to be armed well, and then an important looking man in body armor steps up.
"We need to talk. You can't leave this Internment Center alive. It would be a good idea to not resist."

“Well, that’s a shame, isn’t it.” Zephyr huffs as they look around at the prisoners surrounding them. “I don’t like combat. So for your sake I’d suggest laying your weapons down and walking away. Or don’t. The data i extract from your carcasses should provide me with useful information for my research. Your choice.”

The three stars flash, and Zephyr is suddenly in a sleek, high tech battlesuit, cape flowing around them. "But tell me, why go after us? You could certainly escape yourselves. Staying to try and fight us would only waste your own time and shut the door on your own freedom."

Ha, as if these idiots could escape from a paper bag, Zephyr thought to themself, having chosen the best option from their simulations in terms of negotiation; Establish oneself as a threat, then offer a peaceful solution. But it means I don't have to waste my time with this rabble.

Last edited:
"..." Gorudo would sigh, utilizing shadows to create various clones. "Well well well... If I have to fight, I won't do it alone clearly."

Each Shadow Clone pulls out a sickle of darkness, as their tounge grows. Each one getting ready to fight.

The Main Gorudo would summon their Hierophant Green, starting to charge an Emerald Splash. "I would recommend thinking about stuff."

With all of their weapons and equipment now taken, suddenly the protagonists were surrounded by what appeared to be other prisoners. The enemies all appear to be armed well, and then an important looking man in body armor steps up.
"We need to talk. You can't leave this Internment Center alive. It would be a good idea to not resist."
"Men, if you don't bother us, nothing will happen" Jack recharges his Undertaker while his pet was behind Jack

"Men, if you don't bother us, nothing will happen" Jack recharges his Undertaker while his pet was behind Jack
"You may not have noticed, but we aren't the guards, or even ordinary prisoners. " The man in body armor states.

(These are all superhumans with mid level regeneration and the same AP as the PCs. They have no special powers though, except for the man in body armor. He has telekinesis and precog))

"Hm? If you're not guards, then please, and I say with all of my kindness... don't bother trying to tell us not to escape. It's worthless, useless." Gorudo would merely say, still at the ready, however stopping charging their emerald splash.

"I dont think so"

Bruce takes a step forward towards the man in armor before assuming a combat stances

"why dont you and your goons leave before I break you into more pieces than the drones"

Darian pause for a moment readying himself for another encounter, but pauses for a moment interested with something about that statement.

"Why. Why is it that we wouldn't be able to leave alive? Their drones aren't an issue so you must talking about be another problem."

"You may not have noticed, but we aren't the guards, or even ordinary prisoners. " The man in body armor states.

(These are all superhumans with mid level regeneration and the same AP as the PCs. They have no special powers though, except for the man in body armor. He has telekinesis and precog))
"Is that so? How interesting... Alright, who are you, then?"

Zephyr sends out a thin stream of nanomachines, imperceptible to sight alone, and latches them onto the body armor of the armored man. From there it's a simple process of hacking into the armor, stealthily analyzing its every last shard of data without so much as alerting any security systems the man may have.

"Is that so? How interesting... Alright, who are you, then?"

Zephyr sends out a thin stream of nanomachines, imperceptible to sight alone, and latches them onto the body armor of the armored man. From there it's a simple process of hacking into the armor, stealthily analyzing its every last shard of data without so much as alerting any security systems the man may have.
"This isn't any ordinary body armor. It's basically the same as my body."
"Anyway, I tried to warn you." The armored man, slightly more powerful than the PCs, telekinetically throws Zephyr against the hard metal wall, almost enough to knock him out.

Back