• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clarifications needed on Yggdrasil (God of War)'s profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Existing before the Ginnungagap, the great void of primordial Fire and Ice met to produce Ymir during the period when time itself was young. The Yggdrasil completely encompasses and is ever-present throughout all of the Norse Realms[1]; the only things outside its reach are other Pantheons' domains, such as the realms ruled by the Greek Gods, etcetera. The Yggdrasil's branches alone simultaneously encompass and transcend the concepts of space and time altogether[9], and the 9 realms they encompass[10][7] are separate space[11]-time[12] continuums.
Sounds perfect to me. Just need to link that Ymir scan and we should be donezo.

And someone to open the profile.

Existing before the Ginnungagap, the great void of primordial Fire and Ice met to produce Ymir during the period when time itself was young. The Yggdrasil completely encompasses and is ever-present throughout all of the Norse Realms[1]; the only things outside its reach are other Pantheons' domains, such as the realms ruled by the Greek Gods, etcetera. The Yggdrasil's branches alone simultaneously encompass and transcend the concepts of space and time altogether[9], and the 9 realms they encompass[10][7] are separate space[11]-time[12] continuums.

Funny that this'd be Low 1-C in any other verse. Oof for GoW.

Anyway, I will need the profile unlocked, and none of us here other than @Elizhaa and @DarkDragonMedeus are that high of rank to unlock this profile. Would either of you be willing to unlock the profile so that we can carry out the changes?

I have unlocked it.
Thank you. The edits have been carried out.

Please check if any editing mistakes have been carried out.

Last edited:
Trust me it isnt, Bayonetta has the same thing with the lore clarifications from Bayo 3 and it didnt get accepted as Low 1-C lol
Arceus justification for low 1C is wrong as hell

When Yggdrasil got better evidence. I thought transcending space and time was low 1C. Especially looking at the status of Yggdrasil

Arceus justification for low 1C is wrong as hell

When Yggdrasil got better evidence. I thought transcending space and time was low 1C. Especially looking at the status of Yggdrasil
Yup, like i said Bayo is in the same boat lol, layered 2-A cosmology and then transcendence, like KLOL said is not enough anymore

Makes me wonder how many other verses will be downgraded as a result...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back