• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clacker Balls vs Wrecking Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph is walking around normally on a snowy day, until he sees a weird ball coming at him, he decides to dodge it, and he looks around to see where it came from, in the distance he sees a man with a weird haircut, and the fight starts. Post-Training Joseph is used, speed is equalized, both have no prior knowledge of eachother. Starting distance is around 4 to 3 meters.

Joseph_Joestar: 7

Wekapipo: 2

The villain of this part: 0

A quick glance at their profiles told me all I needed to know.Joseph has the advantages of better skills, far more durability ignoring abilities and being able to make better use of their environment. I definitely see Joseph taking down Wekapipo before his stand becomes a problem.

Voting for Joseph.

A quick glance at their profiles told me all I needed to know.Joseph has the advantages of better skills, far more durability ignoring abilities and being able to make better use of their environment. I definitely see Joseph taking down Wekapipo before his spin becomes a problem.

Voting for Joseph.

Planck69 said:
A quick glance at their profiles told me all I needed to know.Joseph has the advantages of better skills, far more durability ignoring abilities and being able to make better use of their environment. I definitely see Joseph taking down Wekapipo before his spin becomes a problem.

Voting for Joseph.
I disagree. Wekapipo is more of a range fighter, and his projectiles are near impossible do dodge. And once they do hit, Joseph is definitely gonna be confused for at least a bit. Considering Wekapipo almost won what was basically a 2v1 (with Magent Magent on his side, yeah, but he did the heavy lifting) against two people almost as smart as Joseph, who knew what the Spin was, with Zeppeli actually knowing what Wekapipo's special technique did, I think Joseph is going to lose this. Keep in mind Joseph usually tries to sort of understand how his opponents think before trying to outsmart them, which I don't think will go well against a guy who starts with a very disorienting technique that's near impossible to dodge and also homes in, following with another ranged attack that also homes in. So I'm voting Wekapipo. Come to think of it, Wekapipo's kinda broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back